mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

School News Report | What A Snooze-Fest!

FadedMoonlight

Level 60

It’s only been a month since the notorious ‘Valentines’ Day Festival’, and while the love that I thought to be in the air has seemed to dissipate more and more as people went back to their normal everyday life of worrying about what color shoes they’re going to wear on that day. Though it seems the school is never lacking in spirit! Last night, Karakura High held a little slumber party for everyone to enjoy!

While we sat in the gym and enjoyed some slightly school-inappropriate music, dropping the ‘N-Nuke’ several times and even talking about some ‘positions’ that should be nowhere near a school zone, we had many things to entertain ourselves with! Whether you were attending in a onesie, other PJs, or simply your everyday attire, there was something for everyone! Even if your thing is sleeping while obnoxious music wages war on your eardrums.

As is the truth with nearly every event in Karakura High, the Photography Club set up a booth to have your photo taken

Here we see what seems to be two fluffy things with stars and clouds to match. If you had to take a seat in one of these cute things, you’d probably fall asleep immediately! Thankfully, that’s why most people decided to stand in front of these little guys rather than sitting on them!

Think you’ve got what it takes to take off the runway? Well, if you had attended the sleepover, you’d have been given the chance to be judged by a few select individuals all with their own quirks and tastes. Contestants were pitted against each other in a stereotypical ‘fashion show’ to be rated the highest for their pajamas. Thankfully, the opinions of the judges were about as valid as any solid evidence ever presented to a Karakuran police officer. But hey, it was nice to see some sick pajamas in a town full of crazies.

Maybe you’re not cut out for show-bis. Maybe you’d rather enjoy the simple things in life and play the classic musical battle of ‘Musical Chairs’. Students were asked to walk in a circle around the set chairs until the music stopped. In which the students would be required to rush to a chair and reserve their seat. The twist? One chair is always missing. Meaning the one student who couldn’t sit would be eliminated. This game seemed to be pretty popular as time went on. Though it was a little hard to hear the song stop when a SECOND song was playing over it.

No time for games or judgment from others? Well, say no more! The faculty has been hard at work laying out sleeping bags with pillows throughout the school! For whatever reason, they decided that it would also be a good idea to put some of these on the bleachers… you know… those seats without back braces? Yeah… surprised nobody broke their arm. Maybe I have some hope for the youth of Karakura after all. Though, in the city that never sleeps, most of these sleeping bags went unused, aside from couples who wanted to use them for make-out sessions.

Then there was… this!
I’ll be honest, I’m not quite sure what the purpose of this was, but it seems to be some sort of sticky.. Trampoline-bounce house hybrid. Maybe the Student Leadership Team forgot to clean it out after buying it from the thrift shop down the road, or maybe it just… is like that! Either way, it was a very fun place to jump around for a little bit while thinking of what to write next.

Hungry? Maybe it was time to stop by the food stand. Ever wanted to spend ¥1,500 on a single carton of milk? Well now is your chance! Price-jokes aside, the snacks provided weren’t that bad. And it even included a cute little dining area with dining areas with huge circular couches just to get you comfy for the sleepy aesthetic.

Maybe you were thinking “this music sucks, I could do WAY better!” Then it was time to head to the karaoke section and sing your heart out to whatever song is popular now. Though we all knew the party was over when a ‘Curry’ stepped on the stage with an electric guitar. Shredding either his fingertips, our ears, or the strings. Party-goers were given the opportunity to step on stage and do a little caroling for all the people sitting in front stage.

Whether you attended or not, hopefully this little informative article helped you get the feel of the Karakura High Sleepover. Maybe you attended, maybe you didn’t. But one thing is certain when it comes to these types of events, it’s all about spirit. So don’t worry if you missed it, because I’m sure the Onesie War of ‘22 is about to enter its second era. So head down to your local clothing store, tailor or nearest dumpster and find yourself a nice pair of PJs for your comfort and chaos amongst others. Hopefully you enjoyed this article as much as I enjoyed attending this sleepover…. Hopefully a little more, because it got REALLY awkward when the music stopped.

And now! Some of my favorite little outfits:

Gang o’ Turtles

The Last Elmo

Sheriff Sato

Stitch Gang Being Devious

Mr. Anderson and Mx. Jahii being the ‘life’ of the party.

The DJ who stopped living about ten minutes into the party.

Allen Black.

Users who are viewing this thread