1631482394609.png
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sana - RED
Sara - PINK
Io - GREEN
Misato - BLUE
Yoko - PURPLE
---------------------------------------

Sana would turn on the camera, then her running to the couch behind her, jumping on. The screen would go black for a second, then open again showing 5 females sitting on a blue couch in front of the camera. The female on the very left end having green hair. Then the pink-haired and the black-haired one. Finally, Sana sitting on the right end.

Sana - “Hi! My name is Sana. Thank you for letting me interview you guys today!” Sana waved to the other females.

Yoko - “Of course! We're rarely preoccupied, anyways. I think it's a good thing to get out 'n do summin' like this every once 'n a while!”
“Agreed! So, how about we start off with introductions? Tell us your names, and your position in the band.”

Yoko gestures towards the other members first.

Misato - Misato offered a wave with a smudge of awkwardness towards the camera; less to do with the fact she was actually nervous, moreover she didn't know how to really react to being recorded. "I'm Misato Swann and I play acoustic guitar. ."
Sara - Sara exclaimed pretty energetically after Misato had spoke, leaning lightly towards the camera she lifted her hand into a wave temporarily- gaining an announcer-like tone. “SARA! I’m Sara, Kinboshi, the bassist of the group.”
Io - “I am eye-ohhhh! Io Sonozaki, and as you may know I am the drummer of N-Blade.” The letters of her name were dragged out during the pronunciation, probably for that dramatic effect.
Yoko stood up from her seat, giving a dramatic bow. A smile flashed upon her face. "I'm Yoko Masayoshi, electric guitarist and leader of N:Blade! I write a lot of our lyrics, but everyone helps out here."
Nice to meet you all! So, I got to ask.. how did N:Blade start?

Yoko - "To be honest, it all started with a little bit of encouragement from Finley, Io's boyfriend. Io wanted to learn drums and I wanted to learn how to play the electric guitar - so it turned into something that we could expand. We had to work quickly and hard because the music festival was coming up - a lot of what we played was muscle memory and focus from playing the same few things weeks on end. But we opened up auditions a couple of weeks before the music festival came up - it was our main motivation to actually get things going."
“Oh, that’s actually really cool! Were there any setbacks or problems that came up while forming the band?”

"Definitely. It was very difficult at first to get publicity out, and even then, it was a very, very short time period in which we needed auditions to come in as fast as possible so that we could all work together as a group to come together." Yoko paused, thinking for a moment. "It was also a difficult point in time when we had to get some management in - and we didn't end up getting any funds together, because we gave out merch for free. Either way, it was a good way to boost N:BLADE."
“Oh, I bet it was tough. Especially as a newer band.” Sana paused for a bit.. looking down at her journal in her lap “So.. Yoko, you play the electric guitar, right? What made you choose that? Did you know how to play before or had to learn recently?”

"I learned acoustic guitar basics as a child, but it was definitely a re-learning process. Considering how N:BLADE is a rock band, I think that electric guitar was a good choice for me. I also used to be really, really satisfied by a lot of the sounds that I can vary with my guitar - so. . Yeah. Learning the electric guitar was more of a re-learning process than anything else."
Sana nodded her head “Ohh, that’s cool!" Turned her direction to face Misato "Misato, what made you join the band? And what made you choose acoustic guitar?”

Misato - Misato strummed her fingers through her long, blonde locks as she thought about her answer. After a few seconds, her nonchalant voice began speaking. "I joined the band out of my love for music. My childhood was- uh- a bit rough I guess, so music got me through some tough nights. It's my biggest comfort in the world and kind of like my best friend. I mean- there are all types of music. Pop, rock, jazz, you name it. There are so many songs and so many genres that it seems like there's at least one song floating around somewhere for everybody. Like a soulmate, except less mushy and romantic." She coughed. She was definitely cringing from her sappy feelings for music being exposed, considering the pop of sakura-pink blooming on her cheeks.
"I originally started acoustic guitar just because I had loads of free time that I didn't really know how to spend and I thought the guitar had a pretty design on it. It was kind of supposed to be like- a one-time activity and then I wasn't going to ever touch it again. But before I knew it, I was using almost all of my time to learn my favorite songs."

“Ohh I actually never thought of music like that. That’s so creative actually…” She’d look to Io, glancing at her journal, quickly looking back up “Io! So how were you feeling when you did your first show? What was going on in your head?”

Io - “For the first time in my life, I was nervous to stand in front of a crowd. I’ve never had issues before but you know, when you’re going up against people with more experience… it sure is scary. Musical expertise is not something I rank high in, you know? My brother actually flew from China to see me play! The familiar faces in the crowd wearing our merch really made me feel more secure in myself.”
“Oh, I bet it was nerve-wracking. Especially since you’ve never done something like this I’d assume. Io.. do you guys produce your own music? Or does someone help you guys do it for you?”

“Our music is our own of course, however, we do have a management team who helps us out the odd time with production, they’re more … underground when it comes to N-BLADE. Before our management team had come entirely together, we started off practicing in our rooms, during school in the media rooms, and such.” Notably, Io’s Japanese was rather off, words muddled up throughout.

“I bet you guys were really devoted into this, right?” Paused for a few seconds taking a breath before continuing “Alright, Sara! So how did you guys come up with the name, N:BLADE?”

Sara - Sara's eyes lit up into saucers as she noted her name being stated, clasping her hands together with a small CLAP! - then returning them to be placed together rested to the front of her, clearing her throat as she hastily began to speak. "WELL! - I actually hadn't been a part of the group when it was named, but learning it just made the appeal to the band even larger. . -" The girl adverted her eyes upwards in thought, continuing to speak in a more toned-down manner. "N:Blade, or new blade, stands for the idea that our band will be fighting against social norms alongside being brand new. The concept of it all loops together, just'a group of bad-ass women! - when we do get our customized instruments, you'll be able to see our nifty designs that represent some cool weapons, to really display the idea of us being that whole badass-warrior thing! -" Sara extended her palm upwards, brushing the corner of one of her eyes in an awkward motion as she rested her gaze back near the lens - a small, lightly mumbled comment being the last thing to leave her lips, "It's pretty groovy, if'ya ask me."
“Woah, that’s actually a pretty cool meaning if I do say myself!” chuckled a bit “Oh come on! It’s a great name for a band. Fits you guys especially.. but anywho! What can we expect from N:BLADE in the future? Any projects or shows?” pointed to the camera with her right hand “What can fans look forward to?” Running her hand through her hair, she’d look at the girls awaiting an answer.

Yoko - "Well- I guess we don't have anything really planned out completely, but we do hope to perform in Karakura more. Once we get ourselves a keyboardist we hope to schedule more events and perhaps even fanmeet events! We also plan to release a new album in the future - so that's an interesting concept." Yoko grinned. Her hands tucked into her sweatshirt pockets and she relaxed her body. "I hope that we can genuinely talk to some of our fans. It'd be a fun experience!"
“Ah! Well, I’m sure whatever you guys choose to do, your fans will be thrilled! But, unfortunately, that’s all the time we have today. Thank you guys so much for letting me interview you! Is there anything you wanna say to the camera.. or well.. your fans?”

Io - “All I could truly say is thank you. I, personally probably wouldn’t of had the confidence in myself to perform that night, and an even bigger thank you to that mystery person who was the loudest voice in the crowd that night, I’ll never forget it.”
“— And good job camera. You’re doing a great job too.”
Misato - Misato hummed. For a few moments, all she did was snap her fingers as she conjured something up to say. Then, in the most serious voice along with a unamused expression and a small thumbs up, she said “Strawberries are god.” Then she nodded. It seemed the bimbo was content with what she said.
The females all shared a laugh before the camera closed leaving the screen black.

-------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread