mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Who is Makoto Shimada?

Oli

Level 119
gncme
gncme
Notable+
Aldric.png

Aldric Blackburn, January 21st, 2021

It is certainly difficult to find someone who has worked in the Karakura Police Department and is currently retired. Most people who used to work in such a place are either dead or sent to a mental asylum. However, there is one scary ex-cop that I personally find horribly frightening. So, how did I face my fears? I decided to hold a beloved interview with him as my debut topic. Who’s this person I am speaking of? Well, it’s none other than Makoto Shimada!

Here was the transcript of our interview:

Aldric:

Tell me a quick summary about yourself!

Makoto:
Dr. Makoto Shimada, Surgeon and Sergeant for Karakura Emergency Services unit EMS 44. Previously K444 served under Preston Herrington, Captain Sturm, and Director Masuo. I pride myself in my dedication to the KPD and serving my dear commissioners is my life’s work.

Aldric:
Oh my, that sounds quite the life someone would life. No matter! Next question, what was your job when you were a cop in the KPD?

Makoto:
As a Sergeant, I worked closely with our head of training, who I believe at the time was Lieutenant Masayoshi. I provided physical training alongside Lieutenant Antigone of which I pushed my cadets to their limits. I also covered informational training where I ensured my cadets covered all knowledge needed for them to pass the cadet issued test induced by Commissioner Dracon.

Aldric:
My, my.. That sounded like you were a very tough cop. Let's not hope for you to request pushups from me now.. Haha.. [Awkward laughter]
NEXT! What was the oddest experience you had during your life as a cop?

Makoto:
Oddest encounter.. Hmmm.. Well I speak on accounts of Herrington. There was this maid that continually came in for Commissioner Herrington with the goal of ‘getting coffee with him’. She’d come in every day and swept. Eventually, we tracked her and the EMS staff had smuggled the maid onto the hospital roof, of which then our two Lieutenants detained the maid and locked her in an interrogation room; I heard she successfully forced Commissioner Herrington into a hug after being scolded by him.

Aldric:

Of course it would be about Herrington.

Makoto:

I saw her once, she’d been enslaved by some man.

Aldric:
Oh my goodness?

Makoto:
Actually, that man was an ex-patrol officer.

Aldric:
Goodness me. I hope you don’t plan on doing the same too..
Let us get more serious, what is the most dangerous encounter you had?

Makoto:
When the 11/7 blew up, I was caught in the blast. The attack left my skin half seared off and a considerable amount of trauma of which I got up to continue protecting Commissioner Herrington after the attack despite my ailments as I promised my life to him. There was another time where we located a hang hideout and raided it. The Rykaris; down by the c****, I fought beside Herrington to arrest the Rykaris and disassemble the group with my fellow officers.. We lost so many that day. . Even my cadets.

Aldric:
Heavens.. This reminds me of last week and it’s events. The news report was quite sad. Condolences to you, by the way. Now, what caused you to join the KPD?

Makoto:
I have trained since my childhood. My brother was shot in a police raid after they discovered he was a major gang leader. They shot him right next to me. A lieutenant carried me out in his arms while I was very young. I joined the force to prevent people from ending up like my brother, but I’ve ended up putting down those who shared my brother’s interests in criminal activities. I went to many police academies for years.

Aldric:
What a tale to tell the younger generations. Now that we talked about how you joined, why did you leave after training so hard?

Makoto:

Trauma, sever trauma. I was burnt alive, tortured, kidnapped and beaten by all sorts of gangs and individuals. Captain Sturm resigning shook me. Captain Masayoshi was an amazing Captain though I had been with Sturm since the start, I was hurt. Many died, most recently, the final cadet I trained passed away in the battle with Kishi. It doesn’t help that Herrington had died; the severe trauma of the force has made living difficult for me.

Aldric:
My condolences again, sir. What happened after you resigned?

Makoto:
I had to get therapy. It never worked. I then quit and began training to be a surgeon to try to distract myself; that was before Herrington’s death. I didn’t realize till I returned to become a surgeon of the Popovich trial. I returned after a long break and became more distressed than ever. I’ve been extra protective of the Karakura Police Department and Commissioner Tokushima himself.

Aldric:
Where are you in life now? Are you happy?

Makoto:

I am in a deep, tormented state; a very lonesome one where I cannot receive professional help due to the EMS psychiatrists leaving mid-session which is an unprofessional act. I am yet to return and get my medicines for my hallucinations of which are prominent in my life to the fact I break down and become awfully narcissistic. I need to work on becoming better. Being so strictly under Herrington has affected my mental health greatly, but I still try to do my best for my fiance and son.

Aldric:
Interesting.. I am certain you are acquainted with my father. He has taken your place there if you had not known.

Well, that is certainly an ex-cop to write a report about. So many stories cops have to tell and so little time. If you’d like to know more stories, walk up to officers or ex-officers and they will tell you great advice. Be sure to keep your eyes open as there will be a report soon on the news bears in the forest! This has been Aldric Blackburn, Karakura College student, member of the Spartan swim team, and a new member of the journalism club!

Users who are viewing this thread