SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Who's Miku?

imgayforwomen

Level 111
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
Miiiiiku!.png

[Unlike most of Felix's reports, this one was well written out.]

"Hello Karakura! It's your totally favorite and not at all inactive journalist Felix here! This time, I've gone a different route to my reports. Rather than just videos, I'll also be doing written reports from now on!"

[A photo of Felix and a red-haired girl would be attached, walking into the Performing Arts Club Room.]

Miku Inoue. As a good friend, I know her well. In this case, I don't know her at all.

"Well, first things first, introduce yourself!"

"I aaam Miku Inoue! I am uhh... 16 years old!"

"Well Miku, let's start off with.. What do you do for a living? Like, a job, how do you make money to survive in the dark abysses of our town?"

"Ooo! I know this one! I work for Cartier! I'm the head tailor. What I do there is basically make outfits and stuff for random people. To be honest, I find it really fun!"

"The f-"

[You notice some of the text being scribbled out, though you can't make out what it says.]

"The heck is Cartier?"

"It's a tailoring company! We have an office in Kurabu Towers, you might've seen it- or not... it's still in the works I think."

"Oh... well I've never heard of it. But moving on! Do you do any activities? Like sports and such?"

"Oooh! Yeah! I play football a lot! I'm the co-captain of my team, actually! We recently came second in the winter tournaments as well! It was a really fun day."

"Oh, I play football as well! I'm not on the team, I just play for fun. Speaking of, I should really return your jacke- nevermind."

[Another part of text would be crossed out, something about a jacket?]

"So, what do you do as a co-captain?"

"I guess I just help out the captain, y'know? I can host practices and answer any questions if Tohaya isn't available."

"Sooo, what if you give the wrong answer? Do you get kicked off the team? Will you face a horrible deadly death?"

"I'll make sure that never happens! If I don't know the answer, I would simply be honest and we would try to work it out together or wait. And anywayyy, Tohaya is suuuper nice!"

"Sure sure..."

[This line seemed to be extra scribbled. As if a secret was hidden beneath it.]

"Okay, hmm! What about clubs? You ever been in one? Maybe journalism?"

[You can clearly notice the word "journalism" being exaggerated in text, as if Felix had outlined the word multiple times. Free advertising, I guess?]

"Yes, Performing Arts Club! We've been through this, we're literally sitting IN THE PAC ROOM!"

"Oh.. oh... riiiiiight! Performing Arts! What do you do in Performing Arts?"

"We do a lot actually! We have parties, sleeov- er we do improv exercises, active activities, and loaads more! We're actually going to be working on a big project very soon! The only thing we need is more people to help out!"

"How come I've never participated in any of them?!?"

"You- you've been to every one of them!"

"Whaaaaaaaat! LIES!"

LI-"

[The text would cut out, as if to blur out an argument. Similar to how you would cut something out in a video.]

"So! Before we end this, do you have anything else to say to the people inhabiting this small town named Karakura?"

"I'm not fat."

[Editor's Note: She is.]

[Editor's Note #2: She is not.]

"If you all would like to join Cartier Tailoring or the Performing Arts Club, I'll add the links right below! Please join PAC, we need more members."

Cartier Tailoring

Performing Arts Club

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread