mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Winter Fashion

luvnshay

Level 5
luvnshay
luvnshay
Rich

It’s that time of the year, folks! Pull out your ugly sweaters and fur coats, it’s officially Winter!

In today’s report, we’ll be taking a dive into the yay’s and nay’s of fashion during this chilly season.

[The camera would flicker on, revealing Clover sitting on a tall stool.]
Clover:
“Lovely to see you all! This is Clover Helvete, taking you on a one-way trip through Winter fashion! I’m here to give you some tips and tricks on how to turn heads during this season.”

“Before we begin, let’s first go over what we can expect during this season. Winter fashion is the most unpredictable in comparison to the other seasons as events like Christmas can determine and influence your clothing choices. As charming as ugly sweaters can be, today we’re going to create a look that’s powerful and guaranteed to turn heads. Common colors this season are cold blues, purples, whites and blacks. These last two in particular create plenty of negative space, allowing things layered on top to pop much more.”

[Clover would blow a kiss to the camera before snapping his fingers. Transitioning to a cut of him in the same spot, this time with a mannequin beside him.]
Clover:
“Let’s start with the number one rule of Winter fashion; keep it tight! Wear clothes that fit to your body, loose clothes such as skirts allow for a draft. Making it feel a thousand times chillier! To start our base, we’ll be taking a simple long sleeve tee- it’s important to use layers when designing outfits during this season! My personal recommendation is to go with two layers, then add an accessory like a scarf over-top to finish it off. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves!

[Clover would walk to a table with a pile of clothes to the side of the camera’s view. Picking out a grey long sleeve tee, slipping it on the mannequin.]
Clover:
“We’re off to a fantastic start! Now then, onto bottoms! I recommend investing in bottoms made with cashmere, cashmere is a really soft wool that resists moisture. Meaning it’ll keep you nice and snug through the day! For me, we’re going to make the outfit primarily dark. This is to emphasise my hair and make it look much more voluminous and colorful against my clothes, drawing people’s eyes to my face! Here, we’re going to take some black cashmere leggings and slip them on. They’re skin-tight too, even better!”

[Clover would scoot over to the table once again, hastily grabbing a pair of pants. Putting them on the mannequin before flashing a peace sign at the camera, hopping back into his seat.]
Clover:
“Next up, outerwear! This is the most crucial layer during Winter, this can be the make-or-break of your outfit. Leaving you nice and snug, or freezing cold! For this, I recommend going with something long and oversized. If you’re going for a more feminine look, a cardigan can really pull your outfit together. As for a more masculine approach, I'd recommend a trenchcoat! It’s completely up to the wearer if you wanna button-up or leave it open.”

[Clover would blow a kiss to the camera before jumping down from his stool, taking a black trenchcoat from the table and throwing it on the mannequin.]
Clover:
“Onto the final step, accessories! This is your chance to let your creativity shine. If wearing something like a bomber jacket, stitch some patches onto it! Snag a beanie or some nice gloves, it’s completely up to you from here! My number one tip is to invest in accessories that not only look good; but feel good too. For this outfit, we’ll be using some black boots! Hopefully in the pile over there I can find some that are lined with wool on the inside, this’ll help keep me nice and cozy!”

[Clover would skip on over, excitedly squealing as he found the boots he previously mentioned. He’d spot a beanie and snatch it, happily jogging back over. Putting them both on the mannequin.]
Clover:
“Now, let’s see our Winter outfit on display!”

[Clover would snap his fingers, transitioning to him wearing the outfit he’d prepared.]

“Oh my stars! Isn’t this just the cutest thing ever! I love how warm and cozy it is, the trench coat really pulls it together. Same with the beanie! It really shows off my hair and makes it pop, just as I was hoping! I wouldn’t have been able to make this without the help of all of you today, thank you for tuning in! Until next time, Clover Helvete; out!”

[Clover would blow a kiss to the camera as it faded to black.]​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread