mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | ZZ Broadcast #2 (Otto V. Celestiasume)

PretzelEnthusiast6969

Level 11
FreePretzels
FreePretzels
Rich

[!] An ear-piercing staticity sound would blast over the radio, promptly interrupted by a series of mismatched SFX, including but not limited to car horns, trumpet horns, and for some reason a goat bleat…

Den “Wick” Celestiasume:
“Howdy there students of Karakura, It's Den again! Back from my holiday and straight into the frying pan of DRAMA. For my second ever ZZ Pirate Broadcast, I'm here with this nice frog lady who wants to sue the chef, Miyasaki Celestiasume - My cousin!”

Harley Otto:
“My name Is Harley Otto, and I'm suing the chef for refusing to give us breakfast.”
“I was minding my own business, waiting for breakfast, y’know?”
"Also, I'm Oscar the grouch by the way!"

Den “Wick” Celestiasume:
"Oho? I'm assuming that was today, right?"
"Wait, you are?- of course, of course!"

Harley Otto:
“Yes, this morning!”

Den “Wick” Celestiasume:
“How… heinous!”
“Every self-respecting chef should know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day!"

Harley Otto:
"Exactly! I was in line waiting and she was being very slow about it and talking to the students."

Den “Wick” Celestiasume:
"Do you have any examples of conversations she was holding?"

Harley Otto:
"Yes! She was asking them how their day was and talking to students who weren't even in line! Like I'm there being nice in line waiting my turn and she wouldn't respond to me."
"I kept asking her to hurry it up 'cause I'm starving! And then it turned into break time and she simply walked away and refused to give everyone else breakfast."

Den “Wick” Celestiasume:
"Wow, such dastardly behaviour unbecoming of a school faculty, even worse that she's my own blood!"
"I wholeheartedly apologise on behalf of the Celestiasumes, honest!"

Harley Otto:
"I appreciate that."

Den “Wick” Celestiasume:
"Well, let's move on."
"You wish to sue the chef, correct?"

Harley Otto:
"Correct!"
"For child starvation and endangerment and, y’know, the whole thing."

Den “Wick” Celestiasume:
"Well, about this lawsuit you're sending off."

Harley Otto:
"What about it?"
"It's completely justified in my opinion."

Den “Wick” Celestiasume:
“Child endangerment is quite a heavy accusation, ain't it? Of course, it's 100% justified and truthful from what I've heard today."
"Chef Celestiasume must be shaking in her boots, no?"

Harley Otto:
"I would hope so, she better be shivering her timbers right about now. But she seemed to take my lawsuit as a joke."

Den “Wick” Celestiasume:
"Well, I believe that she'll see how serious it is when she's slapped with the heavy hand of the LAW."
"Well, let's wrap this up, y’got a song request for me to play?"

Harley Otto:

"Alright, thank you for having me and sharing my story, and I do! How about Elmo's theme song?"

Den “Wick” Celestiasume:
"Of course, of course!"
"Such a classic tune."

Harley Otto:
"Brings a tear to my eye every time."
"Just such a heartfelt song, y’know?"

Den “Wick” Celestiasume:
“Well, y'heard it here first folk - Miyasaki Celestiasume, the so-called 'lovable school chef' is being sued for CHILD ENDANGERMENT! Some food for thought, y'know? Anyway, its that time of the day again - Sweet tunes time! Enjoy this song request by Ms. Otto!”

[!] NOW PLAYING: Elmo’s Song

Ky_is_pie

Level 1
Ky_is_pie
Ky_is_pie
Notable
I’m so honored that my story is getting shared since the police said I didn’t have enough physical evidence, I am not done I will get her!!

Users who are viewing this thread