School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?: Mostly every day for a couple of hours

Do you have discord? Shawtyy#2855

Do you have a microphone?
yes
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, I don't think so

Can you ensure that you will often come on: yes

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I'm aware

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The School Nurses work at the Heath & Education department. They help the students with their health issues, but if it gets too serious we would have to send you to the hospital if a nurse can do something. We will always help if a student has broken something, or feeling ill.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, But I would love to try it out

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've joined this server about 2 years ago I have well know the experience. There are so many industries, But I'm still wanting to learn more about roleplay and learn different kinds

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: No, I'm not familiar but I really
want to be more into it.
[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would first ask nicely to please stop, then if he/she doesn't stop then I'd give them warnings but if they continue I would report them to the vice-principal.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would be a little confused at myself but I would make sure I get it down as fast as possible. If the principal gives me orders then I would be on my way to do them.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I'd ask them kindly to stop of what they're doing if they don't stop then I'd say I'm going to report you if you don't stop but if they continue I will just go report them to the vice-principal.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Freya 'Darling' A. P.
Chosen Job: School Nurse
Motivation for Joining KHS: I want to become a School Nurse, so I have the opportunity to keep the students safe. I would also love to help students be inspired to pursue Medical School in their future after High-School. Seeing the smiles I would get after helping a student would make my day worthwhile.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 26 Years old
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants? I love to help students, I also can do well of helping students if they feel ill or hurt or maybe broken something. I wish among the students that if they have an injury they come to the nurse even if it's not that bad, I always need to make sure if they are sick, or hurt.

suneaterchan

Level 105

Thank you for applying!
══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
The role you applied for is currently full.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread