Bigboynumtum
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Bigboynumtum

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do. It is bigboynumtum

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 15 years old. I will turn 16 on November 20th.

What is your time zone?:
Central European Time CET.

Describe your activity on the server:

I am very active on SRP. I usually come online after school or training during the week. In the weekend, I am really active for most of the day (10-14 hours). On Monday, I am online for at least 2-3 hours. Tuesday, I am mostly online for like 5-6 hours. Wednesday, I come online for like 4-5 hours. Almost every Thursday, I am online for just 2 hours because I have training on Thursdays. On Friday, I am online for 8-10 hours. I love role-playing with friends who are online when I am, and if my friends aren't online, I mostly grind my attributes. I am barely AFK (I'm only AFK if I'm getting a drink or taking a little break).
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
07:30 PM-10:00 PM​
04:00 PM-05:30 PM
06:40 PM-10:00 PM​
04:30 PM-10:00 PM​
07:15 PM-10:00 PM​
04:30 PM-06:00 PM
06:55 PM-02:00 AM​
11:00 AM-02:00 AM​
11:00 AM-10:00 PM​
I have table tennis practice for 2 hours and clay pigeon shooting for another 2 hours, in addition to school, of course.
I have Cambridge lessons on Tuesdays for an hour, which might change in the near future.
I have nothing on a Wednesday.

I have 2 hours of tennis training today and a long day at school.

I have table tennis practice today for an hour.

This could vary due to events or plans with family and friends.

This could vary due to events or plans with family and friends.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I have been banned once for ERP; that was 2 years ago when I was a greenie and new to the server. I didn't know what I was doing and should've been more mature. However, I've learned from that lesson. I've been perm banned once for ERP, trolling, lying to staff, racism, and player harassment. This ban took place on the 5th or 2nd of May. I don't remember it quite well, but it was somewhere near the beginning of May, and I've learned my lesson and never got banned ever again. The last appeal I made was because my friend was still banned for bypassing my ban, and it just was a huge misunderstanding.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do. I will be very active!

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A school nurse's profession is to help students if they are injured in any kind of way. They are kind and caring for all students and make sure they are healthy. They check up on people if they need help and aim to make school a safe and healthy place. School nurses are vital to all schools, always providing first aid and managing medications. That's not all, though; the school nurse is supposed to teach students about being healthy and fit so they can build up their immune system. They are supposed to always work with school staff, and a nurse should always keep track of students' records so they would know if something happens occasionally. Overall, a school nurse is important for keeping students well and safe and healthy while they're in school.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I played a lot of FiveM before SRP for 3 years, and since 2 years ago, I started playing SRP. Well, I loved it so much I got obsessed with it, and I still am. I do a lot of RomanceRP, GangRP, and CrimeRP. However, I DetailRP a lot in RomanceRP, Crime/GangRP and FamilyRP, so I am familiar with that too.
RomanceRP:
I have 1 character that is dating, and I will make a family in the near future with said character. I've dated many people before (about 5-7).
CrimeRP/GangRP:
Since 5-6 weeks ago, I started playing a lot of crimeRP with a buddy of mine, and we had a lot of fun. Now, my second character and eventually, we participated in a gang, and that's when I got familiar with gangRP.
FamilyRP:
I am currently a higher-up in the Jett family, which is growing rapidly. 2 of my characters are in the Jett family. My goal with my primary character (Takashi Jett) is to CrimeRP/GangRP a lot. However, with my second character (Makoto Jett), my main goal is to help people who are in need of medical attention. Meaning physically or mentally

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

Firstly, I saw that most nurses aren't really active. That's why I would love to join the school employee faction. I've always wanted to become an adult so I could start a family of my own. I love to help people in real life, and in-game, my dad and mom are both GPs in real life, and I want to become one too. I have a total obsession with everything medical-related, and that's why I would love to join the school employee faction as a nurse.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
http://schoolrp.net/threads/bigboynumtums-ban-appeal.60112/ [DENIED]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/bigboynumtums-ban-appeal.62261/ [DENIED]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/bigboynumtums-ban-appeal.63416/ [DENIED]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/bigboynumtums-ban-appeal.63914/ [ACCEPTED]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/bigboynumtums-ban-appeal.64554/ [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Makoto Jett: College Bachelors (Currently applying for school nurse).
Takashi Jett: Grade-12.
Satoshi Tanaka: Grade-12.

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Firstly, Makoto would give him a warning, saying the following: '(student's name), watch your tone. We do not tolerate foul language in this premises.' If he won't comply and starts cursing more, Makoto would have to warn him again, stating the following: 'Watch your tone, or it will lead to detention.' If he would push the limits, Makoto would threaten him by telling him if he doesn't stop with the foul tone, he would sadly have to give him detention. Let's say he didn't stop, and Makoto gave him detention, and he starts to curse at me. Then, sadly, I would have to tell him if he doesn't stop, I would report him to SLT for foul behavior towards a faculty member.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Makoto would run over to both students who are fighting and tell them to separate immediately. If not done, he would call for assistance to get another faculty member to help him. If they are separated, Makoto would hand them a detention slip with a disappointed look on his face. However, if they did comply the first time Makoto told them to separate, he would tell them to walk off in different directions and give them a warning.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Makoto would tell him/her to speak privately with him. Then he would tell him/her that their behavior is very inappropriate and that he/she needs to stay professional. If not done, Makoto will report them to SLT with proper evidence of them being unprofessional on the job. He would then continue with his day, keeping a vigilant eye on said faculty member, observing them to ensure they do not violate any rules.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Talkative, motivational, caring, and understanding, he would always ask other faculty members how their day was and if they needed help with anything. He would ask how their weekend was. If they gave up on their dreams, he would always say the following: 'Never give up on your dreams over one thing that let you down. The more you fall down, the greater your feelings will be when you achieve your dreams.' He always listens to other people's stories, and he cares about them.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He would look at the student's black eye and start to inspect it. After a while, he would go and get an ice pack for the student. He would then put the ice pack gently on the black eye and give the student the ice pack for him to hold against the black eye himself. He would return to the front desk, waiting and hoping there won't be more victims.

/me He would take a look in the storage for some medicine. Then he thought they ran out. He would frustratingly think of another option. After a while, he double-checked the whole storage; still nothing. He would be annoyed at this point. However, he would still have a smile on his face to hide the emotions he's having right now. Then he stopped dead in his tracks, facepalming, knowing he just wasted 20 minutes of his life. He would then reach for his pocket, and there they were, the medicine. He would then apologize to the student and give him his medicine.

/me He looked at the professor, asking him/her what happened. After he knew what happened, he would look the student right in the eyes and started with some tests. For instance, looking if his reflexes are on point, then seeing no problem with said student. Then he smelled alcohol from the student; he was stunned that he/she was drunk and kept so quiet this whole time. He would then get a flashlight and instruct him/her to look at his fingers as best as they can. He would turn the flashlight on and start doing this test. He would have a disappointed look on his face, telling the student, 'You can wait here until you're all sobered up'.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
My name is Makoto Jett.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Preferred Name:
I do not mind anyone calling me Makoto!
Age (Minimum is 25):
I am 27 years old (born on November 20th, 1996).
Academic Degree:
College PHD for Health Sciences (November 28th, 2019).
Major(s):
Medicine.
Nursing.

Minors:
Chemistry.
Nationality:
Japanese.
Known Languages:
Japanese.

Backstory
The Beginning

Makoto was just born in California, Los Angeles. Both of his parents were Japanese. Soon after he was born, he went to Japan and lived there in a little village called Takayama. He was 2 years old when his little brother Jayden was born. Sadly, his mom died due to blood loss during this process. His dad lost it all, and Makoto was scared his dad would leave him. He was 7 years old when his dad began yelling at them. Fast forward to when Makoto was 15, his dad started abusing them, so he ran with his little brother to Karakura. That's when they went their own separate ways.

A new start

After 2 years in Karakura, Makoto was adopted by the Jett family. There, he met his little brother Skyler Zindel-Jett. He always took care of him and treated him like his own son, giving him a lot of training so he could defend himself if needed. Makoto was in Grade-12 when he met a girl named Alaska J. Hori. He fell in love with her and dated her for a month. Then, one day, he thought about proposing; however, he saw her cheating, so he left her. Makoto has a strong mindset; he didn't need any therapy, he just moved on. His little brother Skyler was always there for Makoto.

Makoto would live at Skyler's apartment for a while, and they had a lot of fun during that time.
Makoto graduated with a great score of 70%, even though he never attended classes.
Then he met Niko, his best friend.

He was always drinking liquor at school during those days because he was in the middle of a depression. 1705341585518.png
He would always have detention.
One time in detention, Miss Arya had enough of Makoto because he would always get drunk at school.
She said, 'If you get drunk one more time, I have to report you to SLT.'
Makoto got scared that he might lose his college degree.
So, he thought, 'I got to get my life straight again.'
He knew the best he could do right now is to write about his dad in the detention task.
He apologized that day and promised Miss Arya and himself to get his life straight, and that's what he exactly did. He never touched alcohol since that day.

A few months ago, he met a girl, Konishi, and she was with Makoto for just a week. They knew it wouldn't work together. After a while, he was having some fun around the school premises, and he saw his favorite teacher, Miss Yuni. He was taunting her and eventually got detention again. After that day, he went home, and then Makoto's little sister called him over to catch up a little; however, he didn't know that would be a very bad decision.

A faithfull lesson

Makoto went to his sister's apartment, and after a while, they were discussing about Skyler. They got into an argument, and he was furious at his sister. Then he called Skyler over. When he came, they knocked their little sister out. Makoto regretted that real bad, and it came back to bite him in the neck because the day after this interaction, Makoto got kidnapped to the sewers by 3 masked-up men. He didn't want any trouble, so he begged the 3 men not to hurt him and kept telling them he's sorry. When they dumped Makoto somewhere remote in the sewers, they sadly stabbed him in the stomach. They told Makoto that he had to respect his sister. After the men were gone, Makoto rushed to the hospital and had to undergo surgery. He did learn his lesson; however, he was mad at his sister because she took things too far. He did forgive her after a while because she told them not to stab Makoto in the stomach but actually just cut him up a little. Since that day, Makoto would never use violence but only words.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):

"I know that I can help everyone in need, and I know I can make Karakura HS a way safer place for faculty and students. I have a total obsession with helping people who are in need. No one will take me down from following my dreams. If you're positive, you can reach anything in life, and helping students of Karakura HS is my biggest dream I have ever had, making our beautiful school safer and healthier."

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am very active and obsessed with everything medical. When I saw that most nurses aren't online, I thought I could apply for this position in the School Employee faction. I'll be able to do a lot of Medical/NurseRP and DetailRP, giving people more choices of which kind of RP they want. As for teachers/professors doing the job for nurses, I can always be there, showing my total best as a nurse.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

I am on a family trip from Friday the 9th of February till the 16th of Friday. This does not mean I am less or not determined and dedicated for this position.

Do you have any questions?:

I don't have any questions.

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction, after careful review, we have unfortunately decided to deny your application. We apologize for the inconvenience, however due to the large amount of applications this wave we cannot elaborate further on the reason for denial, however once spots open back up again we encourage those denied to re-apply.

Users who are viewing this thread