mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted School Nurse Application - fIowersu

ktysani

Level 4
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
fIowersu ( https://namemc.com/profile/fIowersu.1 )

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

yuh#5785

What is your time zone?:

GMT+01:00

Describe your activity on the server:

I first started playing SRP around 1 year ago and I used to be very active after some time, I got my account stolen and I took a break from Minecraft, and after that, I've started playing SRP on my new account "fIowersu", and that got me playing SRP for several hours a day, sometimes to 6+ hours per day, communicating with people and roleplaying, making new friends, and increasing my attributes.

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
Yes, I've been banned, but it was a couple of months ago and I forget the reasoning for my ban, although it was 1-day duration.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I am aware.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

School Nurses have such an important role not only in the health and the well-being of young people, but to help with Medical roleplay. Not many people have the patience nor desire to be in this position which is so heavily needed. This Role is important because students of SRP often get hurt and have to skiprp often because there are not many School Nurses that are either always active or busy with another student. Adding this role can help cross out those skirp's and let us players Rp more within the server. The role itself has much importance because not only are they an adult figure, but also a safe one. Students know they can always come to us for help whether it be in a medical/health emergency, or a possible student altercation. We can also create a roleplay in aiding them in their time of need of assistance. We can help them feel better and find the appropriate treatment. Of course, we aren't EMS (Emergency Medical Services) level health workers, but we have the understanding and strong hearts in wanting to assist each person we come in contact with. Of course, we do what we can to help, but if it is above our hands-on position we contact EMS and wait for their arrival and or on phone aid until the student is safe or safe into their hands.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I would say I have a lot of experience in role-play, I've been to many role-plays throughout my years, from roleplaying with my friends in a Minecraft server to school role-play, but I prefer school role-play as it really opened my eyes to what role-playing is actually is, with gangRP's and SchoolRP. It is very realistic which I really like. Not only is it realistic but it helps me practice my roleplay skills and lets me be creative not in only in what I say, but the actions I do as well.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Age 18 Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-18-request-application.27227/
Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emmalynnpacks-nurse-application.27262/
Old account hacked Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/old-account-got-hacked.41943/
KPD Application [ DENIED ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emmalynnpacks-kpd-application.27665/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade 12 - Age 18.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character would react Authorative, but respectful to the Student. In Response I would tell them to One; watch their language, Two they need to talk to me with respect, and Three to calm down and use their words to tell me why they think im "pathetic" and what can we do together to fix that so they don't feel that way about health school staff member. Lastly, I would tell them, next time to start with a different, and more mature approach. If these methods don't work and they continue their foul behavior, I would threaten detention and call them out for their language. I would repeat this twice more if this continues and on the third strike, give the, the detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

First, I would intervene with the students Using an Authorative voice asking if any other students were hurt and or involved by bystanders and or the altercating students. I will call for another staff member to assist me just in case of any runners and or students who try to continue the altercation. I would then go to the student(s) who were extremely injured or worse injured than the other(s) before doing a full checkup and treat any injuries I can at the site. If I can't treat them there and it is urgent, I will pull them to the Nurses office treating if applicable or calling EMS if it is out of my control or what I can do there. If that student was the initiator I will write them up for detention and if possible to return, I tell that student to avoid the other student and if they start anything again they will be both written for detention or in this case, another detention if the first initiator started another altercation once more. If the student(s) weren't the initiator then I would treat them with their injuries first and foremost then continue in finding out what happened. Upon finding out the situation i would punish properly if it is needed.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

I would instantly pull them aside gently, respectfully, but to the point. I would ask them to stop whatever deed that they are doing that is inappropriate for staff on the school grounds. I would then proceed in reminding them what they are there for and that it isn't appropriate behavior in school. Depending on how severe the action is, would be dependent if I immediately went to a higher up, or if it would subside and they fix it, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY then I would keep the act to myself. However, if I must go to a superior, I will gather the correct evidence to present to back what I say and not have "accusations" without backup.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

My character would act Jolly and bubbly. he would have a smile on his face as he would walk in and would instantly fill the room with positive energy. He would then give the appropriate greetings (Ex. Morning/Afternoon) And create a small convo before grabbing or as he grabbed what he needed/needs for the breakroom. If there was a case that was extra wild or out of the ordinary would talk about the situation slightly and create small talk on that and proceed in talking about our days.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me The male would walk up to the sink, rolling his sleeves up he would turn on the faucet briefly dipping his hands in the water, before picking up the soap and scrubbing to aid in the avoidance of spreading any type of germs. he would then dry his hands before returning to the student. carefully, but firmly he would place his hands directly applying pressure to the wound before grabbing a clean cloth, winding up the wound to prevent any more blood loss.

/me The male would warmly smile to the student approaching him. Guiding the student to the bed and laying them down gently on their back, he would continue to ask them health questions regarding their situation.

/me walking over to the sink he would turn on the faucet. Grabbing a new clean gauze pad, he would run it under the running water. Turning off the faucet he would hold one hand under the pad to catch the drip as he re-approached to the student. He would lean towards the wound and dab it carefully as he picked up the blood gently from the wound. As he did so he would try to get their mind off the pain by asking questions about school. Once he finished dabbing up the blood, he would put the bloody gauze pad into the correct disposal box and grab a (band-aid/wrap whichever is fit) for the wound -->(IF BAND AID)<-- he would then grab a bandaid peeling off the protective tacky paper and gently placing it onto the student. -->((IF WRAP))<-- he would then grab a wrap from the cabinet, carefully wrapping it around the wound before smiling as he finished. tapping his own thigh twice as he said he was finished. He would then guide them out wishing them a best rest of their day ENSURING he says to be more careful.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Ethan Ventee
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs
Preferred Name: Ethan

Age (Minimum is 25): 23
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Dating

Academic Degree: Masters Degree
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s): General Healthcare
Minors: Physics

Nationality: Italian
Current Location: Japan, Karakura
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory

He was born in May 1, 2003, in Paris Naples with his 2 abusive parents in a hospital named Venice I.L, after a couple of years they moved to Venice and Ethan started attending kindergarten, he made a lot of friends throughout the years he would go sit at the beach every day and admire the view and read medical books, he was really invested in medical books when he thought of medical books it made him very happy and it made him forget about what's going on in his abusive household, he used to read medical books hours for some days he was really interested in it, he was scared of going back home to meet his abusive parents as they both were alcoholics after a couple years he was placed into foster care at the age of 14, then he got adopted by 2 loving, caring parents from Japan, Karakura who supported him every day, at age 14 he started attending Japan, Karakura Highschool where he made a lot of friends and he was really interested in the nurses how fun there job was, and he knew from there that was his future, he wanted to be a nurse, he started studying hard and he achieved the masters degree, and he decided to reveal himself to his parents he came out to his parents for liking men and they supported him, now he is confident about himself, he knows his future, and he recently turned 18.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I have always been wanting to become a school nurse since joining SRP. It has appealed to me more than any other job on the server. I have always been a helpful person in my real life and I want to take that into my job as a school nurse. I want to provide the best help to all the students that need my help. I will always be there if they need me and I will never be late to provide help for my fellow students. I will be active since I have not noticed many Nurses are active and I want to change that for not myself only, but from my fellow peers to create Role-play for both parties.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe that compared to other candidates, I obtain a larger amount of patience. I have been wanting to join the School Nurse faction since I joined and rejoined on SRP. Because of this desire I promise to uphold my honor and promise to the role that I will take this very seriously and always try my best and not only in my ability, but seek to improve to make this role and position enjoyable, and highly respected. Along to add with that, as I have said in my motivation; I have also served as a Nurse in SRP before, so I have some past knowledge, and I think that aids in my possible acceptance vs. someone who hasn't experienced this faction in this particular position.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: No questions!
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Nurse at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread