Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Honeyyy__
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do. It is Honeyy#9707
How old are you? (Optional): I am 18 almost 19
What is your time zone?: PST - Pacific Standard Time
Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
Yes I have but it was about a year ago now for something I don’t remember, though it was just a two day ban.
What is your timezone?:
PST
Describe your activity on the server:
I had around a month and a half break due to finishing school and having graduation soon but that’s passed now so I have a lot more free time and plan on spending most days online if I’ve got the free time which I do like 4-5 days a week.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I understand. I also completely agree with it.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Nurse, if still open.
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As the School Nurse, it is your job to take any and every students health reports as serious as possible as you never know what is real or not until you've done a full check up. Even if something is faked you should never assume as it could lead to worse conditions. You sit at the front desk in the nurses room waiting for anyone to come ask for help. Once any one shows up you talk to them to find out what is wrong then bring them into the nurses office and seat them at an empty bed. You should do a full check up and ask what has happened or what the student is feeling. Once you figure out what is wrong you should give them the correct treatment. If a student comes to you with any major injuries you would instead contact the EMS (Emergency Medical Services) as soon as you can.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a decent amount of experience in role-playing. I have gotten online when I had spare time / free time. I have role-played in a couple of different types of role-play servers. I do prefer as close to "normal" type of role-plays though, such as School role-play as it's a day to day real life role-play. I have been accepted as a High School Teacher for English and History on school role-play already.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hawaiian-language-app-honeyyy__.29431/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application-honeyyy__.27307/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/vietnamese-language-application-honeyyy__.25859/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teaching-assistant-application-honeyyy__.29469/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application-honeyy.30444/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application-honeyyy__.39710/ [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Honeyyy__ (Main Account) : High School Student, Grade 12
Honeyyy___ (Alt Account) : Adult Role

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

The first thing I would do is stay calm and collected during the situation. As I am the Adult in the situation it is my responsibility to use the appropriate and mature language along with the right tone. As for giving a response I would tell the student to stop and remind them of any consequences that could happen if they continue on, if they keep going I would say it once more a harsher tone. If that doesn't work I would next give them detention, depending on what is being said I may get the Vice Principle involved.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
The first thing I’d do is get both students involved to stop fighting and arguing. If either of the student had gotten hurt I would take whoever to the nurse. If neither were hurt I would give them detention or bring them there depending if it was during lunch or after school.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If I saw another school employee doing something inappropriate I would suggest that they stopped doing whatever it was as it shouldn’t be happening, if they don’t I’d simply report what they were doing. If they were doing a dangerous activity on the job I’d tell them they should stop as they could get hurt or hurt someone else, if they don’t I’d find the vice principal or the principal and report who it was and what they were doing.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When in the employee break room my character would simply be respectful of anyone else who may be in the room with her. She may get any paper work done if it is needed or just sit down and relax. Depending on what others are doing if another employee were to start a conversation she may suggest that they go into the hallway to not disturb the others.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Would place one hand on the shoulder of the student as she took the pulse, next checking on the breathing to ensure it’s normal.

/me Would grab a gauze pad and poured Hydrogen Peroxide on it to clean around the wound making sure it was clean before she placed a new and clean gauze pad on the wound applying some presser.

/me Would walk back over to the bed picking up any garbage left there and wiping down the bed for the next student.

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Maeve Kelly Mullins
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss Mullins or Miss M.
Preferred Name:
Maeve

Age (Minimum age is 25):
Religious Denomination: N/A
Academic Degree: Masters Degree in Science and Research
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): Physical Education, Research Science : Biology.
Minors: Math and History

Nationality:
French
Current Location: Japan, Karakura
Native Languages: French, English
Other Languages: Japanese, Japanese Sign Language

Backstory

Maeve Kelly Mullins was born in the middle of the winter in 1996. Her French mother Annette and father Louis along with her older sister all lovingly welcomed Maeve into the world. Maeve's mother was a stay at home mom as she was sick and unable to work, but was well known as she would spend most days spreading awareness of her uncurbable disease. Her father was a technician and spent most days at the shop. Maeve's father was busy running the shop so she would spend most days with her mother at home helping her until she reached the age to start going to school. Maeve kept to herself and took a huge interest in health due to taking care of her mother from a young age. Maeve was often found that offering help to people she passed by when walking around the city with her mother and sister. By the time Maeve was in middle school she started skipping most of her classes unless it was Health class, she would go above and beyond during Health class. Maeve always spent her free time after school doing volunteer work at the hospital or at the elderly homes along with free time at home learning or going over homework from school. She also really enjoyed working with kids so she spent some class times during middle and high school at the nurses office helping out. She was able to learn a lot by watching how the nurses helped the students. Once Maeve was going to college and the effort she put into helping out the school nurses and helping out at the hospital one of the nurses had put word out about how great Maeve was. Maeve got help from the school nurse that put word out of her in the first place to get great grades during college. She stayed up late almost every single night to ensure that she would get a passing grade with each assignment or test she took. Once Maeve graduated she wanted to move somewhere new and exciting . Maeve moved to Japan, to be specific Karakura.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining is and was my passion for caring for others like my mom. I would like to be given the opportunity to contribute to my best ability as I believe student health is very important. I’d also like to be able to add onto my experience and widen my knowledge. I am a hard worker and won’t slack at any point in time if given the opportunity to join the school nurse team.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over the other applicants due to hard working attitude. I take everything as serious as possible when it comes to work and peoples health. I am very passionate when it comes to helping others and will go above and beyond to make sure they get the correct treatment and leave feeling safe and overall better. I will be one hundred percent devoted to the job and everything that comes with it.

Extra

Additional notes about your application: No additional notes at this time.
Do you have any questions?: N/A​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Nurse at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread