Level 2
paracetomal
paracetomal
Rich+
Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name:
karenese

Do you have discord?
Yes, I do. If i’m not on the server, you can most likely find me online on discord. My tag is karen#6882

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
On this account, no. However on my main account in late 2016 I was banned for a reason that was solely fueled by my immaturity at that time. I would not like to disclose the reason here, but if you have further questions feel free to DM me.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I’m on the server almost everyday for 8-12 hour intervals. Though I’m not very active with posting on the forums, I go through character applications and other random sections and read the applications.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
School-Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
As a Nurse in a school, you aren’t allowed to do as much as a Nurse who worked at the hospital, but what you can do is still important and you need to know how to properly do your job. School nurses can not deal with anything too serious, such as 2nd and 3rd degree burns and deep lacerations. However; they are allowed to deal with minor things such as small cuts or abrasions to the skin and 1st degree burns. Nurses are expected to be stationed at their office, prepared to take care of students to the best of there ability. If the injury the student has sustained is too severe, Nurses are expected to call an EMS and wait with the student until they have arrived and the student gets properly taken care of.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

Yes, I recognize this and will do my best to avoid anything and everything that could result in firing me. I understand the importance of taking the position seriously and have previous experience as EMS that backs up my claim.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
Yes, I understand how to seriously role play and most of my day to day role play is in a serious manner. Though I goof off with my friends sometimes, I know when I need to be serious and I act on that.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been playing on the server since 2016 so while I’ve had time to learn the rules, I’ve also had my fair share of changes in my role playing style. I was EMS for around 5 months, and in those months I learned many new procedures and ways to properly execute them in role play. My medical RP is much more detailed than my normal day to day roleplay.

Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would first assess- What happened previously to lead to this moment? With this information I would choose how to properly deal with the situation. If the student had simply just walked up and began being rude to me, I would try my best to calm the student down before threatening discipline in order to prevent the student from getting further angered. If they choose to continue being disrespectful, I will instruct them to walk away and take some time to calm down. Again; if the student persists, I will report the student to the principal and let him take it into his own hands.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

If a job given was more hazardous than one I would usually do, I’d accept happily and keep the same work ethic as I usually would while taking extra precautions to prevent harming myself or other students or faculty.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I would advise them to stop doing what they are doing- Though I’m not in charge of them, I’m still a fellow employee and should warn them to stop before a higher up has to punish them for their actions.

If the employee hadn’t stopped even after I had advised them to stop, I would take it to either the vice principal or the principal. Reporting the employee to the principal allows action to be taken to prevent the employee from doing anything further that could injure themselves or another person.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Mature and calm. My character would not act out in the break room, she’d mind her business and simply just go through the time of her break. If another employee does decide to talk to her, she would make conversation in a polite manner while still keeping her volume down as to not disturb any other faculty taking their break.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

If a student has small lacerations:

/me once realizing the students wound was only through the first layer of skin, she would turn abruptly on her heels and walk over to the countertop directly beside the sink. She’d first remove a small gauze from a bottom cabinet, turning on the faucet and letting the water run over top.

/me would then squeeze any excess water out of the gauze, walking back over to the student and using said gauze to clean the area around the wound. After this, she would take out a small bottle of antiseptic cream and apply a bit on to the surface area of the wound,

/me placing a small bandage over top to finish the job.

If a student is suspected to have a fever:

/me would hold the tympanic thermometer over the trash can, clicking the button on the side that allowed the plastic cap on the insertion piece to fall off. She’d then set the end into the box of pieces, snapping a new one on before walking back over to the student.

/me then places the end of the thermometer into the students ear, pressing the button that allows the temperature reading to begin. After about 10 seconds the beep indicating that the temperature was now displayed would sound.

In-Character Section

Full Name: Miura Rei

Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss

Academic Degree: Bachelors

Year of Graduation: 2016

Major(s): Chemistry and Anatomy

Minors: Psychology and Sociology

Backstory

Miura Rei was born in a small town on the coast of Japan. Rei’s childhood was fairly normal- Her parents both worked day jobs and provided for the family, leaving the relationship between the family like most others.

From early on Rei succeeded in school- Often making all A’s on her report cards and very rarely failing a test. This motivation and success in school lasted all throughout her elementary and junior high years, though things began to change in her first year of highschool.

Rei’s mother got sick, which eventually lead to her passing leaving Rei and her father alone. Due to her passing Rei went into a depressive state, letting her grades drop and giving up on almost everything. During the healing process, she realized that spending every day miserable in bed is the exact opposite of what her mother would have wanted for her. From that point onward, she worked extremely hard in school, often spending late nights studying at a local library. Her studying paid off, and she got a scholarship to a college- Karakura College.

She packed up and moved to Karakura, beginning a Nursing Program that ended up lasting for around 4 years. After graduation, she decided to stay in Karakura and pursue her dreams, and with this she ended up choosing to apply to become a school nurse.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
While making my decision about which school to apply to, Karakura High School caught my attention for multiple reasons. The student body is so diverse and the school seems to be very accepting of the differences in students and because of my own personal beliefs, I believe this school is perfect for me.

Another reason is that the other faculty seem to be very considerate- Though I’ve not had any experiences with them yet, I believe the environment for teachers is very ideal for most- Including myself.

My main reason for motivation however is that I graduated from this school. I spent many hours in this school studying and working my hardest to graduate with excelling grades. While going through this process I picked up many things around the school that often happen and because of this I’ve began to think of ways to properly assess situations.

I love being able to help people to the best of my ability, and I hope I get the chance to do so at this particular school.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Due to my previous experience as a Nurse, I believe I’m qualified for this position and I know I will be able to do my job to my best ability. I thoroughly enjoy meeting and interacting with students, and I believe that interactions with teachers can affect the way students behave and overall perform in school. Because of this, I’m sure to be justified with my discipline and scolding while still abiding by the schools rules, which teaches students in the long run to cooperate with teachers, rather than argue or choose to rebel.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Do you have any questions?: None.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of School Nurse, there's just a few steps left in order to get your role in discord and in-game.

- Ensure that you're in the Karakura Academics Discord
Make sure to @KimiNoUso#9999 in #roles to receive your role

- Request your role via forums [CLICK HERE]

NOTES:
- I'm impressed with the effort you've shown in your list of actions and your knowledge/understanding of what a School Nurse can/can't do in roleplay.

If you have any other questions, feel free to DM me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread