Annabelle

Level 3
Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name

JustShushBaby

Do you have discord?

Yes, I do. It's AdelineLovesFlowers#1327

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes, I have been banned for Advertising For 30 Days. It was at the time of 20. March till 19. April. I also got banned afterwards for bypassing a Ban which was not really what it seemed to be. I made a Ban appeal and got unbanned some days later.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am almost everyday on the Server for 4-12 hours. I mostly am online when the most players are also. Around Forums, I am not that much active as on the server, but I am still checking from day to day ever again to see if any current applications are open.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
School - Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
School nurses are there to help the Students with wounds and other small things, If a student doesn’t feel ok then a Nurse is there to help and make sure that he feels better soon. As a nurse u got a big role of taking care off a student and that they're healthy regarding their mental health. If there was a situation where two students were in a fight, I would of course interfere to stop the situation from becoming physical, thus, leaving wounds. Being a school nurse doesn’t only mean taking care about the students, if a Teacher is injured then also as nurse u have to make sure that the teacher feels better soon.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I understand the importance of taking the position seriously and I will try everything to avoid this. I also have some experience In being a EMS Karakura Nurse at the KHS.

Do you understand how to seriously Roleplay?:
Yes, I do clearly understand that, and I am always trying my best to stay serious and I know when I need to be serious and I act on that.

What experience, in general, do you have in Roleplay?:
I have been playing on this server since ending 2016 I've used my time to learn the rules and respect the staff team. I have been an EMS around like 1 and a half month. That chance to be part of the EMS has got me a lot of experience and learned me much other things to know how to roleplay better. I also learned how to use grammar, which I am still struggling at.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gabriellas-application-for-nurse.23810/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/angiplayzyt14s-hospital-application.19427/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gabriellas-application-for-nurse.20927/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebeccaqueens-language-application.22146/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.19483/

Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would stay as calm as possible and use proper communication skills regarding the specific situation. With the information I would then choose how to properly deal with the situation. I would try to get the student to calm down and try to make this argument without making this situation worse than it is already. And After then telling the Student multiplies times to stop, without the student stopping it, I would send him to the principal office so the principle could deal with that situation by his own hands.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
It depends, If I am supposed to do something that I am not clearly sure about it, then I would tell the principle that I don’t have enough knowledge for that. If the principal would still tell me to do this job then I would get help from another employee and try to make this with the employee as good as we can. I would repeat myself afterwords telling him I didn't have enough knowledge and I made the job as far as I could. But if it’s something that I have enough knowledge for then I would do my best and I would try to make this job the principal requested me to do as good as I can.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would advise telling them to stop the situation that they are on at the moment. If I am not in charge of them I am still a fellow employee and I should warn or stop them from what they are doing before getting and higher employee to take this in his hand and take consequences for the employee.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Friendly and kind, She would try to stay calm and nicely minding her own business. If a different person would try to search a conversation with her she would make this as quite as possible to not disturb any other employees in their break.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me She would take a closer lock seeing that the wound would not be deep and would then turn around walking towards the sink getting out some wipes
/me she would then walk back towards the student leaning down and cleaning the wound
/me Afterwords she would put around a bandage to finish it off

In-Character Section

Full Name:
April Kaelyn Garcia

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Chemistry and Anatomy

Minors:
Psychology and Sociology

Backstory
April grew up in Spain, on the occasion off her father died at that time she was 2, and she had a bad childhood. She was given up for adoption in the occasion off when she was 4 years old. Getting past from one adoption family to another until she was 16 years old has been a hard time for her since then, she took her own life in her own hands she started a whole new life in a different country. In light of the fact that she has a hard back history she couldn't handle the much pressure anymore and until such time as she has made a decision in the neighborhood of her life in order to move to Japan where she started a new life.

Before she went away and started a new life she meet her sister Allison. They meet at an ice skating hall where April was ice figure skating and first thought they were normal friends after some time they have found out that they are sister's. They planned together to move on and try to get a happy life without her Mother. In the time of a new start she made the decision to learn the language Russian in memory of her Russian father that died in the US Army.

In the final ****ysis, after starting a new life has been a great idea for April, she found new friends and a new family. During the fact she wanted in order to try out new things she found the interesting in helping people and take care about them.
Since she has seen that there is a way for her to help people and take care of people she tried to write down an application and send it to the KHS. Which she is the majority off hoping to get accepted on.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I think my motivation is very high because I have done this job before and I enjoyed this job a lot and to learn more lessons and new knowledge about it is always a good thing to get in life. I think I have learned out of my lessons and learned more new things to make my job better hen I have done before.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I don’t want to say that I am made for this job, but I have much knowledge about this kind of work so it would be nice to get accepted, so I can share my knowledge with the other staff member’s. Giving me the chance to work as a nurse also helps me to learn more about to help to meet their needs and pursue their concerns.

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any):

-
Do you have any questions?:
None

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- All School-Nurse positions are currently full, you can see availability by checking the School Employee Roster.
- Your application seems to have many common spelling and grammatical errors such as; "u", "principle" and your /me's need further detailing. You may re-apply whenever.

If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread