Gizzmo

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name:
Gizzm0_

Do you have discord?
Yes - ฿ł₴Ⱨ₩₳ⱠⱠ₳#8962

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes, because I fail rpd when I was new to the server.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I try to be as active as I possibly can and I'm trying my best to be online whenever I can.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
School-Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

I want the students to have someone to go get help from whenever they injured. Nurses are expected to be stationed at their office, prepared to take care of students to the best of there ability. Nurses are expected to call an EMS and wait with the student until they have arrived and the student gets properly taken care of. I do realise that nurses can't help students that much as a nurse at the hospital could do.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes. I understand the importance of taking the position seriously and if I get accepted I will do my best not to get fired.
Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
I understand how to seriously role play and most of my day to day role play is in a serious manner. I can ofcourse goof around with my friends sometimes but I also realise when I need to be serious in my roleplay.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Well I've been playing on SRP since 2018 or 2017 I think, I'm not quite sure about when I started playing on the server and I will say that I've learned alot about how to roleplay and I've learned how to play while following the rules.

Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would first think of what happened previously to lead to this moment? With this information I would choose how to properly deal with the situation. If the student had simply just walked up and began being rude to me, I would try my best to calm the student down before threatening discipline in order to prevent the student from getting further angered. If they choose to continue being disrespectful, I will instruct them to walk away and take some time to calm down. Again; if the student persists, I will report the student to the principal and let him take it into his own hands.
You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If a job given was more hazardous than one I would usually do, I’d accept happily and keep the same work ethic as I usually would while taking extra precautions to prevent harming myself or other students or faculty.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I would advise them to stop doing what they are doing- Though I’m not in charge of them, I’m still a fellow employee and should warn them to stop before a higher up has to punish them for their actions.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Mature and calm. My character would not act out in the break room, she’d mind her business and simply just go through the time of her break. If another employee does decide to talk to her, she would make conversation in a polite manner while still keeping her volume down as to not disturb any other faculty taking their break.
Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me once realizing the students wound was only through the first layer of skin, she would turn abruptly on her heels and walk over to the countertop directly beside the sink. She’d first remove a small gauze from a bottom cabinet, turning on the faucet and letting the water run over top.

/me would then squeeze any excess water out of the gauze, walking back over to the student and using said gauze to clean the area around the wound. After this, she would take out a small bottle of antiseptic cream and apply a bit on to the surface area of the wound,

/me placing a small bandage over top to finish the job.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Kumiko Kobayashi
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss

Academic Degree:
Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): Chemistry and Anatomy
Minors:
Psychology and Sociology

Backstory

Kumiko, or Miko as she is called, grew up in spain with her mother, father and brohter. Her mother used to work as a head nurse at a hospital in spain and everytime Kumiko's mother came home from work, her mother would always tell Kumiko what she did at work and Kumiko would seem to get more interested in what her mother was working with. Kumiko would ask her parents if they could buy her a doll that she could play with and roleplay that the doll got injured and Kumiko would help the doll with the injuries. Kumiko seemed very interested in helping people with different injuries and similar things. Her mother once told Kumiko that when she once get out of college she will have to see if she is still interested in the profession as a nurse, and she still is.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

While making my decision about which school to apply to, Karakura High School caught my attention for multiple reasons. The student body is so diverse and the school seems to be very accepting of the differences in students and because of my own personal beliefs, I believe this school is perfect for me.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I know I will be able to do my job to my best ability. I thoroughly enjoy meeting and interacting with students, and I believe that interactions with teachers can affect the way students behave and overall perform in school. Because of this, I’m sure to be justified with my discipline and scolding while still abiding by the schools rules, which teaches students in the long run to cooperate with teachers, rather than argue or choose to rebel.
Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Do you have any questions?:
None.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- Your application lacked details in areas, specifically your backstory and a handful of your scenarios.
- Please also remember to use appropriate spacing between each section and question.
- If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread