Denied School Nurse Application

luvsunx101

Level 2
In Game Name:
luvsunx01

Do you have discord?
Yes, Gigi#9792

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
1 ban, AvoidRp, but it was a misunderstanding.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
Usually, Ii'm not that active on forums, I always use it to submit applications, but I'm active on the server mostly everyday between 9-11 hours, sometimes more.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
School Nurse

In much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The School Nurse helps students if they feel ill, if they got hurt, or for their well being. They give the students detention/warnings if they act up or do not behave on school grounds. They always try to help the students out as best as they cant mentally/physically/or emotionally. They are always nice to their higher-up co-workers, or everyone just in general, etc.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yep.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
TYes, I do understand.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been playing SRP for 2 years in general and have roleplayed with a bunch of amazing people, Ii have played many roleplaying servers on the past on minecraft and on other games. I used to also do roleplays on discord servers before I did minecraft roleplays.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
French Application {Accepted} https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.31330/
Italian Application {Accepted} https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.31441/#post-100284
College Application {Accepted} https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.32393/

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would warn them immediately at first for their actions, if they decided to continue, I would warn them once again, if they still continue this behavior after that, I would get the vice principal/principal.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would immediately accept, this job can be hard but you need to always be ready no matter what and help out as best as you can, even if the job is a challenge for me, I would still try to do the best that I can, if the job is too difficult for me or I am just simply not comfortable in that situatioN, I would call higher-ups/EMS.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would tell them to stop doing their action and behave right in school, if they would continue to do this action I would warn them, if they still decided to continue I wouldn't hesitate and call the vice principal/principal.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Shi would sit down, sipping on a warm cup of coffee while reading a book, after she would finish reading her book, she would look around and see if any of her other co-workers were busy, if not, she would try and start a polite conversation with one of them, and also get them a cup of coffee so sip on as well.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She would prepare the gause, cleaning out the wound gently, placing a band-aid gently on the students arm, getting them a cup of water.

/me She would gently place the back of her hand on the students forehead, if the student seemed warm, she would grab a thermometer and make sure.

/me She would place 2 fingers gently on the students neck, checking their breathing/pulse before onto the other side gently, making sure their breathing is normal and waiting for EMS to arrive,

In-Character Section

Full Name: Shivani "Shi" Otika Nishimura
Age (Minimum age is 25): 26

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss

Academic Degree: Associate of Applied Arts

Year of Graduation: 2001

Major(s): Music

Minors: Acting/Drama

Backstory:
Shi was originally born in Japan along with her other siblings but at a young age moved to America. She would always stay inside, scared to go out into the world with all of those people. When she was 4 she saw her life flash before her eyes in a plane, her best friend died but by some miracle, Shi survived. Shi would live with her mother, her father left when she was born. When Shi found out that they had to move back to Japan because her mother had work to attend too, she was excited. They moved to Japan and lived in an apartment together. A couple of years later, Shi's mother got murdered. Shi was devastated, she didn't know what to do. When she got older, she decided to fulfill her dreams of acting/music. Her siblings would always help her get through anything, and if anyone messed with her siblings, she would stick up for them no matter what. Shi was always around her family or sometimes alone to think, she wanted to protect her family no matter what and she didn't want to leave them ever again. Shi is currently living a happy life, still watching over her family and hope her mother and best friend are doing well up in heaven, she hopes that her father is doing well as well, wherever he may be. Shi hopes to carry on with her dream and be successful but right now, she wouldn't change how she is living right now for the world. She is happy with her family and everything is going well. She also only has 3 of her siblings living in Japan with her, she is unsure where her other siblings are and she couldn't reach them over the cellphone, But wherever they are, Shi hopes they are living a happy and safe life. She hopes to find them one day so they can all reunite. She will continue on with her life and hope whatever the future has in store for her is good, and hope her family stays safe and healthy.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I would like to join KHS to get a better relationship with everyone and help out the students as best as I can. I would like to work with the students one on one to get a better view of what is going on and to help them.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants? I think I should be accepted over over applicants because of my passion and hard working, I think if I join it will make me better at roleplaying and to see a different perspective on roleplaying in general. I am easy and fun to communicate with and won't back down a challenge.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
You already have a pending Teacher Application which will be marked within the next couple hours.
- All of the positions for this role are currently filled, check the Employee Roster.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread