UnavailablePenny (Alt)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Pennysgone#2700

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm usually on every day for about 2-3 hours unless it's a weekend, then I'm on more. I'm not usually active on my alternate account however I'd like to get a role on that account so that there's a purpose to play on it more.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Of course.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
It is my understanding that the job of a School Nurse is to ensure the health of the students during school hours. It is their responsibility to provide care to those who need it in the best way that they can. It's also important for any school staff member to be able to lend an ear and a helping hand to all of the students.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been roleplaying for quite a few years now and I'd like to think I've roleplayed enough to have a good amount of experience. I've mostly been on the school side of SRP but I'd like to expand my experiences. I've developed several characters and told many stories

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Korean Application [Accepted]
College Application [Accepted]
Russian Application [Accepted]
News Reporter [Accepted]
Doctor Application [Denied]
JSL Application [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
College (Bachelor), Highschool

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would politely ask the student if they need anything specific or if they'd like to talk about anything going on that's possibly making them feel upset. If the student replies with no, she'd politely ask them if they'd like a hard candy before they leave and if they could close the door on their way out. She wouldn't lash out or raise her voice at the student as that's impolite and completely unprofessional in an environment where she's a helping hand.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She'd quickly rush in, assessing whether or not it'd be dangerous for her to physically stop the fight. Then, she'd either run to get someone who could or yell at the top of her lunges to bring attention towards herself. Afterward, she'd make sure both students were at opposite sides of the clinic while she treated them for any injuries.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Mizuki would swiftly go over to the staff member, lowering her voice as she asked if they understood that their job is at stake and many people are staring at them. She'd then advise them to fix their attitude or do whatever they're doing somewhere else due to the fact that this is a school building and they're not only risking themselves but putting students in danger as well.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
Mizuki tries to be a very friendly person, however, if she was on lunch break she wouldn't pay too much attention to those around her. She would try to make as many friends with her co-workers as she possibly could since she feels that it's necessary to be nice to and friends with people that you see every day, hence why she offers candy to students that visit her in the office as well as co-workers.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She'd rummage through her drawer for a box of band-aids. Once finding her item she'd quickly set the box down, open it, and pull out several colors and character-themed ones. "Would you like anything in particular or just regular?" Once the student gave their reply she'd clean the small cut and apply the chosen band-aid. "Please be careful next time! You can head on back to class- Oh! If you'd like a candy go ahead and take one on your way out. Have a wonderful day!"

/me She'd look at the bruise, lightly clicking her tongue. "At least it could've been worse I suppose." She'd walk over to the freezer, her heels lightly clicking on the floor. She'd open the door, grabbing a very cold ice pack, and covered it in a cloth. She'd swiftly click-walk back to the student, gently handing it to them. "Can you stay here until your next period? I want to make sure you're alright so I don't send an injured student to class." She'd then walk back to her desk to start on the paperwork that she had to fill out for this incident.

/me She'd quickly jump up, shuffling the injured student over to a bed. "Now just sit tight here for a moment- I'll grab you an ice pack-" She'd half-run, grabbing an ice pack and some bandages. Then sitting down, she'd inspect the student's ankle. "Oh dear- You really have to be careful when walking on the steps, alright?" She'd wrap a tight brace around the student's ankle, making sure to take her time and be gentle. She'd then walk over to a cabinet, grabbing a pair of crutches to assist the student to walk. "Stay here with the ice for about 20 minutes, then you'll be okay to leave. You can stay here until you feel comfortable enough to walk, of course, but you really must head back to class."

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Mizuki Amane

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:

Mizuki

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Nursing

Minors:
Psychology, Dance

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Tokyo, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:

JSL

Backstory
Mizuki Amane was born in Tokyo, Japan on January 15, 1985, to Kyoko Amane and Mitsuo Amane. She always enjoyed watching her mother, Kyoko, dance in the house, which sparked her original love of ballet. Sadly, when Mizuki was three, her mother ran away with the man she was having an affair with. Her father was devastated but determined to provide a good life for his daughter and refrained from informing Mizuki of the real reason her mother left. Mizuki grew up longing to be just like her mother, but when her father told her the real reason her mother left, she immediately switched her future goals. She decided that she wanted to be more like her dad then, caring and more reliable. So, she started planning to go into nursing, since her father also worked in the medical field and was able to do so much for her.

When it came time to decide where to go to college, she decided to go somewhere close to home since she'd developed such a close relationship with her dad. However, her dad urged her to leave the nest and go to college somewhere far enough away that she could live on her own and be independent. Mizuki's mother tried to reach out to her several times once she was in college and not living with her father, however, she declined and ignored her to the point where she was trying to visit her on campus. Mizuki didn't see the point in socializing with the woman who abandoned her own daughter and still continues that mindset till this day.

She worked as a nanny right out of college, then eventually got a job as a school nurse in Tokyo. She recently had some nieces move to Karakura and were living with her dad, so she decided to go job searching in that area so she could move and help raise these kids she didn't even realize were her brothers. He had moved out of the country when she was 15 and he didn't care to call or let them know where he was. Never having any kids of her own, she felt that it was her destiny to help raise them and be a mother figure that she never had in her life.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I've researched the school and talked to a wide range of people about it and I've decided that working here would be the best option compared to other schools in the area. They have the best employee benefits as well as students! I'd love to be apart of your team as well as continue doing what I love! Helping children!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I'm very willing to fully commit to this position and I love to work with high school students! I'm a very caring and empathetic person already and it brings me joy to help others feel the best that they can. I've always had a soft spot for other people and I feel like my purpose is to help others succeed in the best way that I can, by making sure their health is in good order! I can guarantee that your students will be in good hands when they come in with a problem.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Nurse at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
- From reading your /me's, I can clearly see you somewhat understand the limits of being a School Nurse being very basic First Aid and not much else. Additionally, I would've liked to see a little more detail in response to "Motivation for Joining KHS:", but aside from that it's a pretty decent application.​

Users who are viewing this thread