Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
hobointhetoaster

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
ToasterBath#6414

What is your time zone?:
GMT + 8

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm as active as I can manage, staying on for about 7 hours a day at most. At the very least I try to log on for two hours a day.

Have you ever been banned:
No I haven't.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
School nurses are meant to ensure each student's physical health and wellbeing, being qualified to provide basic first aid or healthcare to any students that require it during an emergency situation or incident. They are there to provide medical attention and prevent injury during and on school hours.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been roleplaying since a young age, and I'd say I've polished my RP skills well over those many years.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Russian language application [Accepted]: https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.21200/

Stockholm syndrome application [Denied]: https://schoolrp.net/threads/stockholm-syndrome-application.21456/

French language application [Denied]: https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.23352/

JSL application [Accepted]: https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-sign-language.31377/

What are your current role(s) on the server?:
Grade 12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I mostly try to ignore it, giving them the chance to rethink their actions before I decide call a councilor to the nurse's office (where I presume this is taking place) to let them handle the student.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I attempt to break up the fight and ensure no other students are harmed. I call another staff member and/or councilor to speak with the initiators of the fight and treat any bruises or wounds they may have before they start to resolve the actual issue that lead to this.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If there is any medical danger that is possible, I should intervene and secure the area to ensure no one can be injured first. Afterwards, inform a superior as soon as possible.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
While of course she'd be friendly and polite to her co-workers, she mostly keeps to herself if possible. Although she isn't one for workplace-talk, she does try to connect with her fellow staff members every now and then.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would gently clean the cut with a cloth dampened with antiseptic, being careful as not to completely drench the wound and also as to keep it's sting to a minimum. She'd wrap it securely with a bit of gauze and seal the wrap with some medical tape.

/me would retrieve the ice pack from the freezer, wrapping it in a thin towel so it's cold exterior wasn't too discomforting. She handed it to the student sitting down on the bed for them to use as they rested up.

/me sat the pale looking student down, passing them a bucket as she went and retrieved a thermometer. She pressed it in between the student's arm, taking their temperature to see if they had a fever.

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Keiki Edgeworth

Title:
Mrs.

Preferred Name:
Keiki

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Married

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree in Nursing

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Nursing

Minors:
Physiology and Finance

Nationality:
Russian

Current Location:
Japan

Native Languages:
Russian

Other Languages:
JSL, Japanese, English

Backstory

As with most of the people who end up in Karakura, her home life growing up wasn't the greatest. A sickly little girl born to a narcissistic and vindictive mother, an unknown father, and under a family healthcare business going under bankruptcy. Her only true allies were her 7 known siblings and her aunt, who treated her like her own child. One day, her aunt decided to take a stand to defend her and sent her off to Japan to live with a friend. Unfortunately, miscommunications were made and she ended up stranded in Karakura at the age of 13 with hardly any understanding of the language. Essentially, orphaned.

She was kicked around and picked on by other kids for the way she acted, how sickly she looked and how she spoke, eventually being taken off the street at around the age of 15 by a boy of the same age when she finally was able to understand Japanese a bit. He too, was an orphan. He had let her live with him on the condition she served under him and played the role of his girlfriend. She was trapped in an abusive and co-dependent relationship with this person for one whole year, which would leave everlastingly harmful effects on her psyche for many many years to come. When she decided to break it off, she was left stabbed to near death by him. After which, she spent years and years trying to recover from that traumatic incident, but the memories still remain.

To cope with this, she began to build her muscles, did volunteer work to keep herself busy, studied hard to occupy her mind and even reached out to people, family, friends and acquaintances new and old to keep herself motivated for each day. She had even traveled to America for a short while and learned English, which was proven quite useful when studying nursing.

After a while of this she met her lover and now husband, Dylan Edgeworth, growing a bond that would serve as one of the biggest motivators and reasons for everything she did. He even rekindled her interests in the medical field a light bit, leading her to apply to be a school nurse.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
She's seen firsthand how cruel students and kids can be towards each other or how often they're left injured or sick and untreated, so she wishes to be there for those students to help them when they're hurt or sick. Just like what she would have wanted when she was younger.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate:
I haven't worked in a school environment before, but I'm hoping to do my best to learn from other nurses if further training is required.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I don't know what other applicants may have to offer, but I do know that I'll give it my all when it comes to ensuring all students' receive the medical attention and care they need, as well as learning the best ways to do so.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
This is one of my first major role application, so I hope this is alright.

Do you have any questions?:
If I do get accepted, could I possibly be advised on what else I need to know about the job? This is my first school-related job on the server, and I want to do my best.

Thank you.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately, there's no longer a position open for Nurse as another applicant has been chosen for this role. Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to apply.

The School Employee faction has now reached its capacity (25)
If you wish to work within the school, I recommend applying for Teacher or Professor! Or wait until another spot opens up.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread