mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied School Nurse application

Ahyma

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Crookshanks1727

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): yes I do have discord my username is Crookshanks#4046

How old are you? (Optional): I would prefer not to say.

What is your time zone?: GMT.

Describe your activity on the server: I am on the server most days of the week, and I am on it for about 4-6 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I currently have not been banned or received any warns.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: yes I am aware of this.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: I am currently applying for school nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: a school nurse is a school employed member of staff who helps pupils with there health and wellbeing, for example they can treat physical or mental illnesses. when doing there in-game job, they will use deatailRP to carry out there actions, meaning that they must have prior knowledge in deatailRP.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have quite a lot of experience in roleplay I roleplay at least 4 times a week

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: n/a

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade-12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I would give the student detention

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: I would run over to the two students and break up the fight and would treat any injury's that were caused.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: I would tell the employee to stop and give them a warning

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? my character would act as sensible as possible

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would wipe the patients leg with a anti biotic wipe before slowly unwrapping a bandage and neatly wrapping it around the patience leg and securing it on snuggly and tucking the edges in gently.
/me would walk towards the student with a ice pack in there right hand and placing it gently on the patience black eye before resting the patience head on the soft bed
/me would sit the patient down carefully on the bed before grabbing a thermometer out there pocket and placing it in the patients mouth before taking it out and grabbing a cloth and placing it on the patients forehead

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Sakura Lynn
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): miss
Preferred Name: Sakura

Age (Minimum is 25): Grade-12
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: grade-12
Year of Graduation: N/A
Major(s): N/A
Minors: N/A

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: N/A
Native Languages: Japanese (but English in chat)
Other Languages: English

Backstory
Sakura Lynn was in foster care most her childhood soon she found a family she was diagnosed with asthma she was also diagnosed with a mental disability Autism her family is being hunted she gets into lots of fights (note I could not think of anything else)

Motivation for Joining KHS:

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think I should be accepted because I have detailedRP

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying your application for the following reasons:

- Your answers are relatively short, try to develop your answers more next time;
- There is no empty slot for nurses, check our roster before applying here.

Users who are viewing this thread