Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppy_Sophia

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name: Leah Martinez
d
School Employee Role you are Applying For: Assistant Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?: I will log on at least once everyday (However it can vary from 10 minutes to 10 hours)

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No, but i have absolutely no problems with getting it at all what so ever!

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can ensure you that if for some reason I do not come on frequently i will notify someone and if it is going to be for a long time i will give up my position to someone who will be on often. ( and yes i can ensure you I will be here often)

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes i Do.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: I believe that the role of the Assistant Nurse is to help out the nurse with there needs and when they are not there to take upon his or her role and tasks. The assistant nurse might do things such as pass nurse safety tool, (Gloves, Stitches, Ect.) Fill out any paper work or letters, Invite patients in with a smile and comfort them. I think that one of the main jobs of assistant nurse is to make sure the patient is happy and calm and make sure they aren't scared or stressed out.
Do you have any past experience in this type of role-play?: I have played this type of role play many times before and I'm very experienced with these things.

What experience, in general, do you have in role-play?: I have been on many Rp servers and have done heaps of different types but mainly high school ones which are defiantly my favourite!

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I believe i have explained it above in this question- "In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee"

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would tell them that I am sorry to hear you feel that way but you shouldn't use that kind of langue at school, I will consider this a warning but next time there will be consequence!

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would make sure that I have the right equipment on before attempting to continue with the request (If it is more serious I would approach the Principal and tell him why this might be dangerous and see what they have to say about it.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would first try to tell them what they are doing is dangerous or out of order and try to convince them to stop if they continue to perform the action I would notify the Principle.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: (first name) Leah (last name if needed) Martinez
Chosen Job: Assistant School Nurse

Motivation for Joining YHS: My sister was recently in hospital, when i was there visiting her i saw how scared she was as they had told her how serious it was and that she might not be able to get better. I also saw they way the nurses could cheer her up and make her have hope. I thought to my self that day i wanted to be a nurse if that meant i would be able to make people in such positions smile again. Since I am only 14 (irl) obviously i can not be a nurse just yet so here i am applying for something so i can make others as happy as i possibly can! (I would just like to say i reconsidered writing this because I thought people would say this was a sob story but i can guarantee this is the honest truth)

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I feel that i have the right qualities for this job and I understand that lots of others have applied for this and i would be very appreciative if i got this job. I also believe that I have lot of experience in this kind of thing and i know
a lot about medical concepts (I know because my parents are both doctors of sorts) and i will be able to understand situations when at hand.

-Thank you for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread