Denied School Nurse's Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

job2310

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name: job2310

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Nurse's helper

How often do you log onto the server?: pretty much always unless I am busy or at school then I try to play as much as I can

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No

Do you have a microphone? Very soon

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: once but cant remember why.
Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes I will!

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I know.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Helping people out and if the nurse isn't there and I am on I can help.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: None expect being a grade 7 student

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I know that a nurse assistant helps the nurse out.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Keep calm and try and make him/her calm down.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I keep calm and do it.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Kindly say to stop and because I may be the assistant nurse ask if he/she has hurt her/him self if yes then take him/her back to the nurses office.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Assistant Nurse Jolene
Chosen Job: Assistant Nurse

Motivation for Joining YHS: I wanted to make this place a fun and amazing place to be at. Also Safe!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because I would make a good assistant I like helping out and being kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread