CVKS

Level 5
In Game Name: CVKS

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Receptionist

How often do you log onto the server?: Almost everyday

Do you have discord?
Yes CVKS#5203

Do you have a microphone? Yes i have a microphone

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Along time ago when i was new to the server i joined and got banned for FailRP but i never tried to FailRP since than

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes i can ensure that i will come on Everyday. And if not ill probably be on the next day

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes i do recognise that my char might get fired ICly

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: basically schedule important meetings and handling phone calls.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No i dont as my applications of being a part of the school got declined

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: 3 Years on SchoolRP (maybe 2) and before that on Gmod DarkRP

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes i am: handle phone calls, keep records, schedule meetings, facilitate communication within the school, maybe even greeting visitors
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Probably warn him for his language, if he continues i'll give him a second warning and maybe send him to the principal.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I react by telling him that i maybe cant do it but i'll try

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Asking him to stop, if he wont im going to try to get the principal or other workers at the school.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Zeke Ostia
Chosen Job: Receptionist of the school

Motivation for Joining YHS: I went to the YHS back in the days and i loved it always waking up happy to know that i can go to the YHS, and since i have good memories of it im trying to continue my life on it as a School Receptionist trying to help the YHS as they always helped me.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Since i would love to try this new experience , i also think i have the good skills to work at this school and i have the good traits.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread