Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have not been banned

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted?:
Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
I
n the perspective and role of receptionist you answer any students' questions and make sure everyone is safe in the hallways and if needed students who are fighting or not following school ground rules detention. You also will direct students to where they need to be or find anything like lunch line or library or Restrooms.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Ive never really done RPG but I do know detailRP from playing ROBLOX back when it was new-ish back in 2017 and this server caught my eye because I love school in real life! This server caught my eye because school and my friends play it so now, we can play together.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Council Application | SchoolRP
[DENIED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12] 18 years old

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
If a student starts swearing or being pathetic, I will give them 2 warnings before giving them lunch or afterschool detention

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
H
e would leave his seat and approach the 2 students and warn them 2 times about fighting and remind them of the rules and if they continue or ignore him, they will be punished with lunch or afterschool detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He would alert the other school staff members if he isnt able to reach the Vice-Principal or Principal

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

When, alone

he is on his phone or drinking coffee while reading a book or talking to his work friends, when he is alone, he usually is a quiet shy male but when around people he feels a spark of joy because he loves people and to help people is what he wants to do!

Provide us with at least three detailed /ME's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

e was sitting at his desk when he noticed a brown-haired student Infront of him asking him where the Girls restroom was so he got out of his chair and guided the Female student to the restrooms happily.

The male was sitting at his desk when he heard screaming and leapt out of his chair and ran out of the break room and found two students fighting one a male and one a female, he wasn't happy to see this so he warned the male to stop swinging and threatening the female but the male didn't listen so he was given Lunch detention.

The male was walking to the breakroom when he saw a blue haired female pass out Infront of classroom 107 so he carried her to the nurse's office and alerted the nurse about the female, it seemed as the female needed medical attention so the male called the hospital and the female was rushed to the hospital.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Zane Gato

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Age (Minimum is 25):
26 if not possible 27

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
None

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Art

Minors:
World Geography

Nationality:
Chinese

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura

Native Languages:
Chinese

Other Languages:
None aside from English

Backstory
Leo Winter is from Shanghai China living in a small area of it close to a noodle restaurant where he went to get food for his family when one day he came home to his mom laying on the floor with blood on her chest laying on they floor with a note next to her dead body saying "Im sorry son it had to happen I was drinking to much" -love you forever, mom. Leo dropped the bag of noodles on the floor and cried for 1 1/2 hour next to his mom hugging her dead body. When he was done crying he began to pray for the rest of his family to stay sober he stopped when he moved to Japan, Karakura and since then he dreamed of working at Kakakura High.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I read about the server online and saw that the community said it was positive not many inappropriate language like s**ual language and my friends told me about it on a zoom meeting so I joined and im still here to this day.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I don't think that I should be accepted over all the other applicants because I'm not one of those Oh I'm better than everyone so I need to be first im one of the patient people who are calm if they need to be.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for RECEPTIONIST has been
DENIED.

. . .
If you have any questions regarding your application, you may DM SUN#0040

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread