Denied School Receptionist application

ayxi

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: auxo

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): yes! vud#7438

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: CST

Describe your activity on the server: active! I have college but I don't have many classes so we're good.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I will attempt to be above the minimum for each month, my goal is at least 20 hours

School Employee Role you are applying for?: School Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The Receptionist Sits at the counter, if anyone goes up to them then they answer questions, give ids, and help out. If there is a scene going on they intervene or call for help on their radio.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been on srp for 4 years now, I like to detail rp a lot! Srp is my main server.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-cn-redo.45903/ and https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-cn.45862/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12. Age 12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: If a student were to start cussing I was pathetic, I would tell the student that they were to have detention after school, if they continue to harass I will call someone to apprehend them or do it myself.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: If two students we're fighting physically I would Immediately call for more staff, if none we're on shift/ after I call, I would attempt to yell at them to stop, and apprehend the best I can.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: If another employee we're to be acting inappropriately I would report them to my higher up, and tell them that the thing they are doing is very dangerous / they could get in a lot of trouble for. If they continue to do such I would try to find another employee higher then me on shift to help out with the situation.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Tired, most likely shifting through things he needs to review, or doing his side job which only requires his phone, as it is art.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&d The male would look around cheerfully, looking at the children mingling and laughing. His book open wide underneath him, grinning hopelessly. He looked down, reading still with that big grin before he saw the girl walk up, closing it and setting it aside. He politely lifted his head to her. "What do you need, miss?"

/me &d He would look at the kid before him, smiling. "Hey please stop yelling, I will give you detention." He frowned a bit, "and I don't think anyone wants that.."

/me &d Noticing the fight before him, Yicao quickly grabbed his radio, calling for assistance. He warily looked around, hoping that a staff would hurry soon. He quickly walked out of his office area, "Please stop fighting! you both have won detention already, would you really like to be suspended too?!?" He attempted to apprehend the male, pulling his arms behind his back.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Xunyicao Yu
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Yicao/Yu

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: Polytheism
Marital Status: N/A

Academic Degree: N/A
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): N/A
Minors: N/A

Nationality: Chinese
Current Location: Japan, Karakura
Native Languages: Chinese
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory

Motivation for Joining KHS:

When I was younger, my mother was a school staff here are Karakura. This is why I would like to take after her legacy, though she was a teacher and I want to be a receptionist. Ever since I was young I had thought that teaching would be very fun, though quickly realized how much you must do. After some research I saw the closest thing, a receptionist. I feel as if being a receptionist could help me make friends among staff members, and help out with problems. Helping out has always been something I enjoyed doing, so why not make money off of it?

When I moved to Japan from China, I have always adored Karakura. Maybe that's just because I have been here for schooling and have made many friends, but it also is a really good school. Though I have noticed the lack of staff in the general area where receptionists are meant to be. This is a tad saddening, a school I love having not many staff, I would like to fix that. I also noticed that when there are receptionist, they are a tad gloomy or mean. I want to also initiate conversations, asking how days are with students! I want to cheer them up if sad, congratulate them if something good happened.

In school, I was a good kid. I made a lot of friends actually. I always had someone with me, it was quite nice. I feel like the experience will be similar If I become a receptionist. I could make friends with staff! Assuming they are all kind, which is what I expect of the Karakura employees. And what I expect myself to be, kind , compassionate, and stern when trouble is worked up. I hope that the students will love me just as much as I love them.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I feel like I can bring a positive environment to the gloomy mornings. I hope to maybe cheer up those sad and help out with problems or issues! I feel like I would be more social with other staff, and more polite to students. I also type very fast and have a quick reaction time, I can definitely help out well! I am also not very busy, so I will do as many shifts as possible!

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for RECEPTIONIST has been
DENIED.

. . .
If you have any questions regarding your application, you may DM SUN#0040

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread