mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied school staff application /chef/

d1no622

Level 11
What is your Minecraft username?: Cookie997500

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): dino#5355

How old are you? (Optional): 14!

What is your time zone?: BST (British Summer Time)

Describe your activity on the server:I am on for around 14 hours every day and on weekends 24 hours straight.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): It was my first week playing and I hadn't yet read the rules, It was for failrp and I was really confused at the time but soon after read the rules and realised by guilt, I have not ever been banned since and have learned from it.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I acknowledge that if I was said to be caught in active then I would most definitely be demoted, I understand and totally agree. As there is no point holding up a space that is not going to be used.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: I am applying for the school role: Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The chef is a job that is very important in a school, The chef is one of the main sources without snacks and lunch children will be very said hungry, Which makes them grumpy. The chef role applies children with hygienic, tasty food, Which is very needed to fuel all children for there day ahead.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have played the school rp server for 1 year and a half now, I play VR's and all sorts I play a lot of rp servers and in general I am very good at it! I love to roleplay and school rp is the best server for roleplaying on.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: (could not find others sorry)

dinorp-missing-pink-bike.36392

https://schoolrp.net/threads/animal-request.36216/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am currently in grade-12 aged 18,

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Asami would raise her voice for the student not shouting but not talking, she would announce to him that if he was said to carry on he would receive a detention. If he still doesn't stop then Asami would call the VP down and see what he has to say.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Asami, would get up walking over to the students before speaking loud enough for all of them to hear she would threaten them with detention, and announce they all have it. if they didn't stop she would then call the VP or principal down,

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Asami would get up walking over to the employee/teacher/professor, and announce that they could get suspended for there actions, if they didn't stop, Asami would then call down the VP explaining what the person has done.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Asami would sit down talking to other employees about their day, She would make herself a cup of tea or coffee and listen to everyones words and options on everything,

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She'd lean over the counter handing the student their meal smiling
/me She'd ask the students to make a line whilst waiting for their food as it was a very messy line
/me She'd place a plate on the table for the student to take as she waited for the next

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full name (First & Last):
Asami 'Ami' A. Rachels
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Asami

Age (Minimum is 27): 32
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree:
Cooking
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): Cookery, culinary arts,
Minors: English, Mathematics

Nationality:
British
Current Location: Karukara, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory

Asami was born in October 29th, 1989. Asami was a happy girl with kind parents, she would love to help her mum cook in the kitchen everyday. Cooking was her most favourite thing in the world. At the age of 4 she would be able to cook lasagna, sweet-potato curry and all sorts!

Asami was not ready for the big change that was going to happen to her very soon. when she was 6 she was told her parents were kidnapped and murdered, Asami thought she would be nothing without them. She was moved to an orphanage which she hated..

After around 1 year of living there she was finally adopted which made her amazingly happy. Though that happiness wore off the next day as her new 'parents' were abusers and hit Asami with a bat, she lived like this for over 2 years. when she decided enough is enough the next night she escaped through the window and ran off not knowing where to go.

After 2-3 months Asami settled in, she lived in her new home Karakura on the streets. Asami was only 13 at the time so didn't know what to do, she found a new mother after about 3 years and was ready to get started at the high school. She worked really hard and always enjoyed cooking class, she soon decided to get a cooking degree as she wanted to be a school-chef,

Asami worked really hard and always thrived to be a chef she finally got the job at the age of 32.
Motivation for Joining KHS:

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your responses to the format questions were far too short, please show a little effort and passion in the role you wish to apply for. Nevertheless, thank you for applying.
- Your backstory is under the word requirement (256/300)

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread