no
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

yes
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
chef
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

a chef for giving kids their lunch and breakfast everyday
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
i have been roleplaying on this server almost 2 yrs now and i can do combat rp i can do any rp u want
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
none
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

highschool 18yrs old and grade -12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:calmly walks up to the student and would say to calm down or i'd give him detention

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:my char would stand in between the two saying to stop loudly and would say they come with me to the nurse or reception in case not online i'd just say they have detention and would stop the fight and would calmly walk away

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: he'd walk up to him and say hello what are u doing? u can't do that i'm srry but i advise u stop doing what u are doing there

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
calm and relaxed
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would give the cute looking girl her breakfast: a sandwitch with ham and cheese smiling and saying: enjoy
/me would ask the handsome person standing in front of him what do u want for ur breakfast sir and would tell what he can choose from
/me would hand the wooden plate with the daily meal over to the student with a wide smile

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Victor P.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): mr Victor
Preferred Name: Victor

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: i have no religious denomination cause i don't believe in that sort of stuff
Marital Status:single

Academic Degree: montfort
Year of Graduation: 2000
Major(s): work
Minors: making documents

Nationality: amaricain
Current Location: karukara japan
Native Languages: english
Other Languages: dutch

Backstory

once there whas a small kid who had big hopes before him he had big plans of becoming a twitch streamer but he also wanted to be a teacher the twitch streamer thing worked out very very well for him tho becoming a professor whas very very hard he got rejected a whole lot times but he did'nt want to give up on it eventually he did and he felt bad bcs he loved kids but then he came up with an idea what if he would do a different school job like a chef he'd still be able to be close to kids and he'd still be able to do what he wanted then he made an application and they accepted he whas so gratefull and teared up as he heard that he whas accepted he ran home and told hi's parents they we're so happy for him he also did volleyball a lot when he whas younger he whas the best of the entire school everyone said he whas sportive but rlly he did'nt practice for sports at all he whas just very athletic he also had a big passion for cooking the school rlly liked him a lot but that also got a lot of negitive attention from people bcs he whas the favorite of the teachers bcs he always scored well on hi's tests that's why he is to this day still single but the last couple off days hi's twitch is exploding with 1 milion views per stream witch makes him a more popular guy witch kids love kids love influensers after all that's also why he chose this combination as well not the only reason why he took this combination but 1 bcs all the kids wi'll like getting food from him this is all he could ever dream of
Motivation for Joining KHS: why i want to join is bcs i like kids and i like doing things for them and bcs getting accepted to be a teacher is so hard i wanna try something else i can do for kids i'd just also like to work in a school it's just my dream to work as a chef

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: bcs i am very motivated to do this untill i die this is what i always wanted to do and 1 of my passion's is cooking and i just would love to be accepted

Extra

i would love to be accepted and i'd love rp'ing as a chef

Additional notes about your application:i put a lot of time and effort in to this so pls don't instantly decline this took me an hour
Do you have any questions?:nope

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Unfortunately, there's no longer a position open for Counselor as another applicant has been chosen for this role.
- Make sure to only bold your questions and not your answers & Should you wish to re-apply for another role, make sure you're adequately detailing your responses as in most areas this application lacked proper detail where the format required.

The School Employee faction has now reached its capacity (25)
If you wish to work within the school, I recommend applying for Teacher or Professor! Or wait until another spot opens up.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread