CakeRPiscool

Level 60
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
IGN: CakeRP
DATE: 7/23/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Add the CCTV plugin that Kpd has to the school cameras.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I was told by Rex that the school doesn’t have the plug-in that Kpd has for the cameras. I think we should add it for the school cameras as it would be easier for SLT to find a situation that happened in range of CCTV. If it did happen in front of CCTV and we don’t have the camera plug-in, we would need to get screenshots and people may have not taken screenshots. This would make our job super easy when trying to find situations that happened by CCTV. I hope you guys think this is a good suggestion as it is in my opinion.

Lizalopod

Level 130
The reason why kpd can't use those cameras with the plugin is because they do not have access to cameras in the school in the first place. Usually if something happens in school, it's up to the school faculty to deal with it.

CakeRPiscool

Level 60
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
The reason why kpd can't use those cameras with the plugin is because they do not have access to cameras in the school in the first place. Usually if something happens in school, it's up to the school faculty to deal with it.
so the Kpd doesn’t even use the cameras like outside of school? I was thinking they did making it for SLt to use the ones in school.

KimiNoUso

Level 344
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This is already planned, just not completed yet due to a bug with heads.​

Users who are viewing this thread