players online

Denied School Technician Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyo

Level 0
In Game Name: Cyo.

Do you have discord? I sure do, Cyo#6860

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have never been banned.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I've been pretty active since I've joined on both forums and in game. I've spent a lot of time reading up on anything I can about the economy of the server on the forums and spending a lot of time role-playing and site seeing within the server itself.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Technician

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A School Technician is a skilled worker who works with complex systems and technical mechanical diagnostic tests. A Technician is called to fix or create all sorts of different structural and mechanical factors within a contrived building.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes I do.

What experience, in general, do you have in role-play?: I have spent a lot of time on many minecraft servers role-playing in all sorts of different categories, I've also spent a large amount of time playing D&D throughout my whole life so I also have in real life as well as minecraft role-play experience.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: https://schoolrp.net/threads/karakura-college-application.30499/

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would respectfully ask them to stop and report the misbehavior to someone of higher authority such as a teacher. In doing this I believe the situation would be properly resolved.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I approach the situation calmly and cautiously to ensure my own and others safety as others safety is my main priority. I would then report back to the Principle with the job results.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would tell them respectfully to start doing their job properly and once again tell someone with higher authority about their misbehavior. I would also dependent on the person take them aside and ask why they may have been acting the way they were just as a kind gesture, because you never know what someone may be going through.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Calm, relaxed and respectful of other employee's and the school's equipment. I'd probably open up a book and read while listening to some of my favorite music, talk to some other co-workers and enjoy the time I get to spend relaxed.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me: Would be working on diagnostic tests throughout the school during school hours ensuring the safety and well being of each student.
/me: Would be waiting for a job given to me by the Principle, whilst waiting he would be working on his own inventions and brain storming ideas for the community.
/me: Would spend time repairing damaged equipment, and creating new and improved equipment as well.

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Sebastian Kimimiru
Age (Minimum age is 25): 26
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr.

Academic Degree: Associate of Science in Engineering Technology.

Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): Electronic Fundamentals, Electric Equipment, Statics.
Minors: Physics and Drafting.

Backstory
He was born in America, Minnesota on May 8th of 1998. He lived with two wonderful parents and 2 younger siblings. His father took him under his wing in learning the ways of a fire arm and how to have a strong hand and his mother taught him respect and admiration for those around him. His father was in the National Guard for a large portion of his life, missing a few Christmas's here and there, but over all Sebastian was very happy with the life he lead. By age 14 many were loss to him. His grandfather passed away from heart failure. A close church member had gone into the after life from old age and his next door neighbor was taken in her sleep from cardiac arrest. This pushed Sebastian down a dark pit of sorrow which coerced him into solitude from family for a period of time. He wandered through what might as well of been hell, searching for the slightest bit of light. During school he found his best friend for life, Ding Toopaloo. Ding helped him come back to his previous senses and instead of taking away pain from his loss, he gained only passion into helping those in need. By the time he turned 18 and graduated he was ready to set on the course of life and seeing where it brought him. He's currently searching for a job but with his current degrees he thought working with the school that made him what he is would be the only fitting place for him. He has spent his last several months since graduation working on his own tinkered constructs, his own inventions. Expanding upon the possibilities of the future. He believes in his heart that this job is the best fit for him possible.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I graduated from the school and I love it very much for making me who I am. I thought I could help with anything possible to give back to the school that raised me.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe this job is what perfectly suits me for a career path. As I graduated with the proper degrees to become a Technician of some sort, I felt it only necessary to work in such an environment.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Do you have any questions?:
I don't believe I have any questions.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

NOTES:
- Your application lacks detail
- If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread