mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

School Timetable Proposal

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
The current timetable Karakura’s school works on is outdated and barely makes sense. I’ve come up with my own version of what our timetable should look like, as well as a few notes to supplement and explain the changes I’ve made.

TimePeriodOOC Time (minutes)
7:00Before School22.5
8:30Period 122.5
10:00Break5
10:20Period 222.5
11:50Lunch10
12:30Period 322.5
14:00Break5
14:20Period 425
16:00After School30

The school would be open at 7:00, primarily to allow more time for the new periods. Ideally, the time you’d need to be on school grounds would remain 8:30.

Designated “breakfast” and “study” periods would be removed; we don’t need allocated times for either of these as they are optional events that most people don’t participate in regardless. Chefs could still serve breakfast and students could roleplay out studying on their own before classes.

Period one would now be a full class in which teachers and professors could teach. This allows for them to provide players with more to do throughout the school day while also allowing them more opportunity to complete their quotas.

Lunchtime would happen after period two, as by then it would be noon.

There would be two break times instead of one; this is the product of adding a new learning period, as having back to back classes without pause would likely be a hassle for teachers and professors.

Period four's time is inconsistent with the other class periods because I wanted the start times to be uniform, thus easier to remember. The other classes' lengths haven't been changed from what they currently are.

School would end one hour later, or 15 minutes OOC. My goal was to condense our current schedule without changing the durations of each individual period, and this is a product of that.

Last edited:

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
Commented on the wrong account and I don't think the time table needs changing bruh and use the format

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
I think its fine as it is?
Also.. vegans right yknow- if you dont use the format it gets automatically denied..

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback. After discussing this with the staff team, we've decided to deny this.

- The current school schedule works fine as is, at the moment there's roughly 25 OOC minutes per IC period which allows teachers and professors a good amount of time to teach. Not only this, but it's also a little complicated to change.​

Users who are viewing this thread