Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.com

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official SchoolRP | New Map, Events, Feedback & More

Discussion in 'Rules & Information' started by Im6, Sep 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im6

Im6 United Kingdom Level 283 Owner Senior Administrator

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    Im6
    UPDATE
    Late January we had contacted & hired an external build team to work on the new map as promised, the estimated completion date given to us was Feburary 28th which we then forwarded onto players that were on the server at the time in the hopes that it'd go as planned.

It's now nearing March 28th and we can't say we're happy with the direction the build is taking, we took into consideration the majority of feedback on this post and forwarded it to the team however what's been created doesn't fit at all with both the player's demands & server's requirements. We will most likely be parting ways with the team unless the map made can be changed drastically.

Nonetheless a new map is still bound to happen and we'll find ways around this issue, I personally can't wait for a change of scenery, it's all just a matter of having it done right. The last thing we as staff want is to toss you something half functional for the sake of it being 'new'.

We also apologize for having you all wait so long, I can assure you when progress continues that you will be kept in the loop, whether that be through screenshots or even announcements, for the majority of updates however I'll just reply here.

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.