Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official SchoolRP | New Map, Events, Feedback & More

Discussion in 'Rules & Information' started by Im6, Sep 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luca

Luca United States Level 22

Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    Easy

• Like Like x 3
  2. slatt

slatt United Kingdom Level 157

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    yeah, who gave u the idea, yeah, no credit?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Totoro_Sam

Totoro_Sam Australia Level 253

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    SchoolRP
    Yeah. For the brief time the Politics Faction was a thing I applied. . As Ryanark left srp the faction was removed and i've been wanting this since. It is definitely a good idea and would be utilised well. This isn't a faction that'd get inactive after a week if there was a appropriate leader to fit the faction. Ryanark was a good fit, the faction worked however exclusive it may of been however this faction; once added could do with some major tweaks.

• Like Like x 4
  4. RoseRP

RoseRP United States Level 47

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    a. Would you prefer a smaller or larger map compared to what we have now & why?
    A larger map allows more creativity and expansion in the future, larger maps give us more to look at and view, more to explore. So the larger, the better in this case. It allows for mysterious flares, and touches. They allow for more creative freedom with the map and allow you to create more freedom. I'd say do a full blown out city, and maybe a country side, definitely make the school bigger I'd say. Maybe an indoor swimming pool? Those are more common in schools then outdoor one's due to weather conditions. Maybe make the pool bigger too? On the outside perhaps add more cherry blossom tree's as they're quite common, and make more seating arrangements outside, or places for people to hangout at? Also some places for people to commonly hang out at after-school, so you can meet people even when you're not in school. Overall do more to bring people together & chat more.
    b. What new roles, if any, would you like to see present on the current or new map?
    Expansion of the Adult Roles involving the school, such as Counselor's around the school to help students emotionally struggling while in school grounds, either that or make the Adult-Roles more tight-knit, for interaction there. School-wise roles currently are fine, but maybe expand on some of the sport roles? I'm not exactly sure role-wise, as we're currently doing well off on roles I would say.
    c. Would you prefer the 'open' design of a city we have now, or a more close quarter setting?
    Open designs I'd recommended are better for the above in larger maps, Close-Quarters are just.. a bit eh. Like the name suggests, too closed off, can limit the creativity you can put into a city.
    d. What's one of the biggest issues you have with the current map?
    I feel like when it comes to the current map, there's not really an official 'hangout' spot, besides maybe spawn, to meet people. You don't really have a spot outside of Spawn where you commonly see people that you can meet and make friends with, besides maybe when a shop opens occasionally, or during School mainly. Maybe that's just me though, just overall more area's after school to meet people would be amazing.
    e. What's one of your favourite things about the current map?
    The expansion and openness, I feel like it has so much you can explore that you can consistently find something new everyday, and learn something new, you can theorize about buildings, and definitely the sewers are an interesting touch, where you can make theories as to what happened in the sewer, what is that? What is this? What's the story behind it all? It leaves you questioning and wanting more, and overall the aesthetic of the map is beautiful, and amazing. It's truly unique in that regard when coming to maps. I also feel as if the map is very lively in it's current regard.
    f. Would you prefer stores the way they are now or more spread out as their own buildings?
    I personally lean towards both, some stores should be grouped together, other's should be out on their own. That's kind of more realistic then just one or the other, as commonly stores are BOTH. There's things such as strip malls where multiple stores are inside of one place. [For example the Shopping District is an example of this.] and then there's stores that are more spread out, and occasional.
    g. Should there be available Towers & Estates for purchase?
    Yes, though I feel like Estates should be more for living area's, and for expansive active families, where as the Towers should be more towards living arrangements & offering actual services/businesses within the Tower. As that's usually what a tower is used for - business. Albeit if it's a tower that hosts living spaces, cleaning, clothing, expensive tastes, etc.
    h. Would you prefer a Subway or Bus Station? Or no public transport at all?
    I could also be wrong about this, but I don't think public transportation is used as much as it used to be. So the Subways are a semi-no for me, as they seem way too cheatsy to get from one place to another, but a bus station that takes you too the school would be nice. Especially if you're far from the school.

Notes: Bringing back the older nostalgic places, such as the forest, bridge, and such - would be an amazing idea, I'd love to see more of suchhh!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Qxmer

Qxmer United States Level 25

Local Time:
    I agree, with some changes it could be something long-lasting.

• Like Like x 4
  6. ZenFen

ZenFen Canada Level 4

Local Time:
    I’d go for the original version. That’s it. Anyway, even though it’s confusing to me, I’d prefer the original, thank you very much.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Alexander Correa

Alexander Correa United States Level 4

Local Time:
    I think that we should be seeing a FULL economy reset, in order to bring the economy back to a decent place. Right now, items like watches are being brought down more and more each month due to the auction house. This should not be the case.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Pennysgone

Pennysgone United States Level 1

Local Time:
    a. Would you prefer a smaller or larger map compared to what we have now & why?
    I would prefer a larger map compared to what we have now because it gives more places and settings to roleplay in.
    b. What new roles, if any, would you like to see present on the current or new map?
    Definitely more town roles! I feel like a few small, fun roles can be handed out
    c. Would you prefer the 'open' design of a city we have now, or a more close-quarter setting?
    Close-quarter. A lot of stuff seems very spaced out. I feel like the goal should feel like a cramped Japanese town.
    d. What's one of the biggest issues you have with the current map?
    It has too big of a school, not enough town, and seems too modern for a Japanese setting. I would love to see more Japanese architecture and style of housing.
    e. What's one of your favourite things about the current map?
    The shrine, it's very well made and fun to roleplay in.
    f. Would you prefer stores the way they are now or more spread out as their own buildings?
    Spread out as their own buildings.
    g. Should there be available Towers & Estates for purchase?
    Unless it's for a big corporation, no. It doesn't enrich the roleplay experience.
    h. Would you prefer a Subway or Bus Station? Or no public transport at all?
    A subway, it makes more sense for Japan.

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.