mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOLRP/SHOP APPLICATION/ SHOP 3

IGN: XxPgamerPxX
Previous Applications: None
Previous Warns/Kicks/Bans: I Don't usually get warned or kicked, as I don't break the rules. I got perm banned a long time ago for "glitching" because my old computer got really laggy, and when ever I sat down or accidently used the wrong command it would say "I wasn't able to fly" and kicked me. Eventually someone thought I was glitching and perm banned me. In regards to anything serious, I have nothing.

Shop Wanted: Shop 3 (Fast food place)

Why do you want to own a shop?: I have always wanted to work for 11/7 and run my own store for profit, but rather then that I also want to help others roleplay experience to be the best it can be. I am also excited to because I want to give other players a chance to make their own money. It would be very nice because when I first started out in the server (1 and a half years ago) I completely loved it and although I had money, I wanted to make a business for not just fellow members to enjoy but also myself.

What do you plan to do with the shop?: I plan on making it a theatre but adding some really unique touches to it. The Theatre will include a choice of popcorn, beverage, and even some candy. It is a great place to go on dates, hang out with friends, or even just enjoy a little me time. Characters 18+ will have another choice of beverage, which includes beer and other alcohol. Its location is very convenient because its close to the water park to the right of the school where they can hang out later. The building will be called Kats Cinema. Since the building is on the bigger side, I thought this would be a great idea.
cinema_in_minecraft_by_icrdr-d7f9spt.jpg
Source: icrdr.deviantart.com

How will your shop be unique?:
My theatre will be unique because once you have entered you will be approached by a worker there. They will ask you which movie u would like to see (Movie options are displayed outside) and how many tickets. You can then pay the worker, and go to your designated seat. If u want snacks for the movie, you can buy them at the counter where everything will be on the stand to pick and choose what you want.

How many employees are you planning to have?: I plan on hiring around 7-8 workers in total (Not including me which would make 9 workers) to get tickets, help with food , and some janitors. I will be doing a trial and error system, letting new people have a chance for business. If an employee is inactive or being rude to customers after two weeks, if the employee has not improved they will be removed from our system and new ones are hired to show their reasoning and ability to work at the theatre. I will be taking notes of who works what and who has been fired or hired so I don't accidently rehire them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread