Yes.
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm Helping People if Needed.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No I Do Not.
Do you have a microphone?
I Have a Microphone.
List your current and past applications:
I Had Past Applications, Where I Applied To Two Teacher Applications and Got Denied.
What is your motivation for applying?:
I Wanna Open a Whole New World For The Students, i Want Them To Learn About More Things, And For Them To Get Smarter.
Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Yes I have.
Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
It Went Awesome. I Enjoyed To See There Happy Faces, They Where All Quiet, And They Where happy.
List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Head Of Department
Qualified Teacher Learning Skills
Newly Qualified Teacher
Trainee

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes I Have, I Know What I'm Supposed To Do, And What Not To Do.
From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I Like The Teacher Group The Way It Is. Its perfect.. I Would Love To Keep it The Way it Is.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
If We Never Or Didn't have Any Teachers Then How Would It be a School Roleplay? Without Teachers? Teachers Are Important Because They Help Others learn More. And be Created To become a Creative Person To Know Everything.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee: A teacher Who is Only a Trainin, They Cannot Set Up Class But They Can Do Is Join Classes To See How They Are Done. They Are Only in This Stage For 3 To 6 Days In Total.

N.Q.T: You're a Teacher, You May Start a Lesson But You Still Must Have To Check With Your HD Roleplay Documents.

QTLS: You Are Now a Teacher! You Can Now Start Classes When Ever Your Need To, But! You Still Have to Discuss An organize When The Class Will Be. You *CANNOT* Make Any Mistakes Or Errors.! And You Are Also Allowed To Let Trainees, Watch You In Your Work...
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The MoSCo System (Must Have, Should Have, Could Have)
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
This Greatly intelligent Character, Dresses Up Nicely Just For Work, Gets Ready As Polite as Possible She would Normally Wear Pearl Necklace, They Would Have Their Brown Hair into a Bun Or a Ponytail. She is a Very Kind Character, She Would Go In Class And Her Class Would be nice And Polite When She Walks in, She Would be GLAD To Walk Up a Storm Any Information on a Person/Place Or a Scientific Person, Her Outlook On Students Is That They Should be Quiet In Class, She Understands That All Students Come in All Different Shapes And Sizes When it Comes To Personality, and Which Classes They Would Like To Learn in.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I Would Tell Them Nicely To Stop, If i Catch Them Doing it Again I'll Give Them a Warning, and if they do it a *THIRD* Time i Will Write Them up For Detention.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I Would Tell The Class To Please Quiet Down, If They Still Don't Listen I'll Give Them a Warning, If They Still Don't Listen i'll Keep Them In Class For an Extra 5 Minutes.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
She Would Get Things Set Up All Ready And Tight, Then Get a Coffe, Or Just Walk Around If Needed.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
*Walks Around Class Room observing Each Student*
*Will Set Up For Next lesson While, The Students Are Doing Their Work*
*Will Stand Infrount Of ClassRoom and write On The Board*
*Will Pick On a "Student"
*If They Are In Trouble Will Stare At The Students Intill They Quiet Down*
BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/
Had a Normal family, she grew up to become a great scientist in school, her Dad died in a car accident, as long as her brother Christ was with her Christ Would be Safe, At The Age of 13/14 They Would Try To Keep a Happy Smile On There Face As if Nothing had Happen. Finally grew Out of this state in 9th grade, High School At The Age of 15, She Decided to Become a teacher at her School, She told her Brother, She is now In Her office Waiting To See if Shill become one Now,, And That Will be--

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Cami Louse Ryan
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs, Louse
Given Name(s): Cami/Cams/Louse/Ryan
Preferred Name: Ms, Cams

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Dating..

Nationality: USA
Current Location: Saijo Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3 Years
Working Experience (# of years): 5 years

Academic Degree: 4 year Bachelour's degree.

Year of Graduation: 1969
Major(s): Science/Math
Minors: Great Math/ Drawing

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Portuguese/French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Small

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread