Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Science Teacher Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by DarkSilence_333, Oct 28, 2020.

1. DarkSilence_333

DarkSilence_333 Italy Level 10

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
    Majyor_369

How old are you?:
    19, on 7 March I will have 20

Do you have any previous bans?:
    Yes I do!

1. Two Bans for Erp, One was in the 2018 and the other was like 5-6 months ago
    2. Max Warnings Reaching in the 2018-2019
    3. two bans for Bypassing almost a year ago
    4. and one for lying to staff about in Character reasons

What Country are you from?:
    I was born in Ukraine, but actually I am living in Italy, adopted by an Italian family

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
    Yes I do, and it is
    Majyor_369#4227

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
    Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
    Yes I am completely Aknowledge about this!

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:
    Yes I do! I also know it because I was a teacher on SRP before!

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

Recently the virus has hit Italy again, very critically, so I'm in quarantine, but even without quarantine I'm always on the server and on the forum, obviously when I can, almost always of course.

On the Forum my participation consists in viewing the posts, and every day I view the rules and news that are possibly posted on the forum. I also read the information in general and so on.

And when I possibly can't be active or available, I always let you know.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
    1. gigantism-disorder-for-yora-insante.30874 [ACCEPTED]
    2. https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-college-role-request-majyor_369.30427/ [ACCEPTED]
    3. https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-police-application.30836/ [DENIED]
    4. https://schoolrp.net/threads/make-m...aff-is-the-same-to-the-other-read-this.26397/ [DENIED]
    5. https://schoolrp.net/threads/make-me-office-secretary-pls.25994/ [DENIED]
    6. https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-professor.25740/ [DENIED]
    7. Math Teacher for Majyor_369 (2) [DENIED]
    8. Math Teacher for xXMajyor_369Xx [DENIED]
    9. French lang for xXMajyor_369Xx [DENIED]
    10. Russian Language for xXMajyor_369Xx [ACCEPTED]
    11. italian language for DarkSilence (Majyor_369) [ACCEPTED]
    12. teacher application for Majyor_369 [DENIED]
    13. teacher application for xXMajyor_369Xx (re-apply) [DENIED]
    14. teacher application for xXMajyor_369Xx [DENIED]
    15. College Application for xXMajor_369Xx [ACCEPTED]

16. And I had accepted such The science teacher, maybe in one of the previous Applications there would be the link for my accepted science teacher application.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
    I have always loved Sciences, especially the Branch of Biology, Astronomy and Geology. During the 5 years of high school, I had a fantastic science teacher, who was able to make me love the subject, which for all the previous school years I have always hated and not appreciated. My science teacher has always made her lessons interactive and interesting. She was able to make me appreciate, in the slightest, even chemistry and organic chemistry.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
    When quarantine broke the previous March, I did, on SchoolRP server, my first experience as a science teacher, it was fantastic, I admit, but a serious mistake of unconsciousness led to my dismissal due to the fact that I did GangRP, where the latter is absolutely forbidden for teachers to practice it or take part in it by getting involved. When I made that mistake, it was just my first experience, but it took me and made me fall in love with it very much and I'm very sorry about it.

Today, for many months, after that dismissal and after other personal reasons, I have firmly decided not to do GangRP anymore, as I was not suited for this type of RP and because I did not take or like it. So, I would like to have one last chance to be part of the Karakura faculty, as I am sure I have changed and not only, since this is my last year of high school, soon after I will start practicing to become a teacher natural science in real life, so I really want to be the science teacher again.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
    Yes, I have read the Faculty Handbook and I can assure you that I can follow it very well.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
    - The registers are used to mark or report the whole program of the lessons that the teachers have carried out or will carry out for the next day.
    - The registers are also used to record the grades assigned to students for their questions and written assignments.
    - The registers are also used to memorize everything the teacher has to program, including school schedules to follow, and the program to follow if pre-set or organized.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
    Organizing a school trip is simple, all you need to do is simply find the right place and the perfect time to make the trip happen and above all, find the right educational trip to see what students can learn and learn at the end of it. .
    Another fundamental element to be able to make the trip take place is simply to present the project or document of the trip to the Principal or Vice-Principal, then you have to wait for their consent.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
    1. It is forbidden to consubate various drinks and food in the classroom

2. Cell phones or other electronic devices of any kind are not allowed. You will be given 3 warnings, if after this the student's attitude does not change, then the electronic object will be seized and then returned at the end of the lessons.

3. Verbal vulgarity, bullying or violence are not allowed.

4. Respect the privacy of the teacher and also that of other pupils in the class.

5. Always raise your hand if you want to ask the teacher any comments or questions, never speak over the teacher's voice during explanations.

6. Raise your hand to be able to go outside the class specifying the reason for leaving.

7. Come to school always prepared and studied, with all the material you need to follow the lessons

8. Before leaving the classroom, make sure the classroom is left exactly as it was found at the beginning of the class, clean and tidy.

10. Put all your grit into it before you "give up" and give up

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
    I have had many experiences of Roleplaying, I began to understand and understand better and better how the server works only at the end of 2019 until today, during 2017-2018, I was not yet an expert in SchoolRP Roleplaying, in fact I made many mistakes that are they turned into bans, from which I learned.

In early 2020, I had the experience of a science teacher in Karakura as Rose, a 60 year old woman, but the experience proved fallacious as my mind was still anchored to the previous experiences of GangRP, but after the dismissal, I realized how wrong it was for a teacher to do GangRP, besides the fact, that recently, re-reading the rules, I discovered that GangRP was forbidden for teachers, obviously this discovery happened right after when I started and I still hate GangRP, in fact my current experiences as a college student, are practically, more characterized by the absence of GangRP, in addition to the fact that the family that I manage Icly on SRP, one of the rules of this is precisely that of the fact that the GangRP is strictly banned for members which are part of the Insante family.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: stands for head of the department. They are considered highly qualified teachers of the subject and oversee the classes of less qualified teachers, especially new teachers.

- QTLS: stands for Qualified Teacher of Learning Skills. They are considered certified qualified teachers of the subject and are able to teach their class unaided.

- NQT: stands for Newly Qualified Teacher. They are new teachers who are new to their teaching work. They can also ask the assistant teachers for help from the head of the department and be observed by them to verify that they are teaching their class correctly.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Introduce us your knowledge about in-game and out-of-game teachers, what purpose teachers serve. What salary do they receive? Include a paragraph on how teachers teach and what they do in their free time in general.

SchoolRP teachers are identical to the teachers who are there in real life. They effectively plan and organize lessons in advance or for the current day, start the lesson with verifications, whether verbal or written, and then, at the end of the day, evaluate their students' work with grades, which can be negative or positive based on the commitment and efficiency of the student in their study, also done from home.

Once on break, also called recess, they talk to the other teachers about their day or how the lessons and the students' tests went, in order to compare and socialize.

There are different types of teachers according to the subjects they teach, of which, Mathematics, Physics, Classical Literature, Grammar of certain Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Philodsophy, Latin, Science, Sociology, Chemistry, Biology and so on. Obviously a teacher can teach a subject for teachers (eg an English teacher cannot teach mathematics.); while there are those subjects in which there are the so-called sub-subjects, which are always part of the same branch (e.g. a professor or professor of science, can teach both Chemistry, Physics, Biology or Chemistry.)

In my country the teachers are state employees, that is, the state pays them monthly by giving them a certain amount of money, even if they can be absent for personal reasons or for various other reasons, they are always and in any case paid quite high. based on the state in which you are located. While teachers in the game are paid depending on how many classes they teach and enroll, 250,000 is our base pay for 15 lessons and an extra 50,000 for another 5 lessons we teach.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
    It would not be called "School" without them, besides the fact that, without teachers or without Culture, the present world would still have remained in the Stone Age, if not even more backward. So, in short, school is life, thanks to which students prepare themselves to face the world, once they become adults, allowing them to become cultured and to know it better and better.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
    The lesson planning system that the school works on is the system is that a student "Must have, Must success".

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Ravenna is a young woman, if not very young, of 26 years old, she has medium-long black hair, which covers her pale face equipped with two bright emerald eyes, her posture is erect and perfect, around 6 'tall 0 and is very thin, but not anorexic. As I said before, her complexion is very pale, because she was born in a country where it is always cold.

Even if young, however she has an exemplary method of education, she knows how to be serious at the right point and knows how to laugh and have a little fun when it is obviously the right time to do it. In other cases, almost always, if not always, she is very maternal, understanding, sweet and affectionate, for her her students are all as if they were her children, to whom she would teach anything inherent in the educational system.

Ravenna knows how to trust everyone, granting and receiving trust to everyone and everyone, of course, sometimes she can be a little ascetic towards some ideas, but she accepts them in any case, showing her perfect and fabulous smile to others. Ravenna is never vulgar or aggressive, it is always sweet and sociable, both with students and with other adults.

According to her, all students are characterized by potential abilities and she thinks they are also able to put them into practice, regardless of their age or maturity, for her there are no racial or age distinctions, for her all students should be treated as any strudente, without granting favoritism. She is also very patient, however, she also has a balanced tolerance for all those who disturb the lesson, but if those did not change their attitude, then Ravenna would immediately provide a solution, quickly and effectively, by first talking to the interested student, and if the latter were to ignore his words, then he would send him directly to the highest school authority to resolve the situation in a more practical and less stressful way.

Ravenna has always seen other teachers, especially the older ones, as its points of reference, from which to learn more experience in teaching and learning, and how to improve as a teacher, so that you can always aspire above. He loves very much all those teachers who teach for passion or vocation, not just to earn money. Ravenna has always had a vocation for teaching and for education in general.

Ravenna's personality is this: She is very outgoing, loving, maternal, temperate, she loves animals, nature, children and the elderly very much, the latter have always represented for her the most sacred family heritage in a society, because only thanks to their experiences, their stories that you always learn, the motto of Ravenna, or rather, the mottos, are: "You never stop learning", "Every experience, be it stupid, ugly or beautiful, always teaches something different "and" You are not born Learned or educated, but you become one thanks to your vocation and passion ".

Ravenna can be considered as a real mother, sweet, loving, kind, and with an almost infinite patience, the only thing she cannot be patient for is injustice, bullying, abuse in general, violence, crime and so on.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would politely ask them why they have or are taking that particular attitude and ask them to stop swearing and cursing, or yelling in the hallways. If they don't stop, then I would either take them to Detention or, depending on the situation, take them to Principal.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
    For Ravenna students are like young boys, even if they are, screaming cannot always help them stop behaving appropriately; In order to get their attention, simply speak calmly and ask them for some attention and stop screaming in class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
    When Ravenna were to be in the teacher's room, he would sit in a composed way and start a conversation with another teacher, regarding the school program and to discuss with them regarding the school environment. In this place, as in all the others, she should be behaved in an appropriate and polite manner.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
    / me She would sit on the desk, greeting each student with a good morning as they sat in their seats and after asking them to be quiet.

/ me She waited patiently for a student to raise their hand with a smile to answer the question that was asked a few seconds ago

/ me She walked each row, handing out homework to each student while smiling reassuring them that they can

/ me She sat at his neat and organized desk to carefully consider some homework while making sure the class was quiet while doing their work

/ me She stood up as she introduced the lesson into the classroom, examining each student to make sure they were paying attention

Backstory

Ravenna was born in Russia, then her family and she moved to Italy when she was only 3 years old, for economic reasons. Her parents died when Ravenna was only 6 years old, but before their death, she was adopted by her aunt Arina, who is currently called mother from Ravenna. From this elderly lady, Ravenna received a solid and perfect education, where Arina taught her the true values of virtue and good education, good posture and good manners.

When Ravenna began to attend middle school, Arina, realizing its great potential, decided to let it participate in all school events and courses, to make it excel at 360 degrees, in all educational fields, especially in scientific subjects, of which Ravenna she was very talented and studied as easily as if it were "a glass of water".

At the High School, Ravenna had a lot of recognition from teachers for her conduct and her excellent study that allowed her to get the highest honors in all subjects, especially in sciences, Natural and Astronomical Sciences, which have passionate and led her to teach.

Entering the University, she decided to specialize in Natural and Astronomical Sciences as a faculty of studies, and without failing or postponing, she passed all the exams in a surprisingly fast way, in fact, she started working at 23 in middle school and found a lot success. Her success was allowed thanks to the presence of Arina, who has always supported and helped her in everything, in finding work, in the faculties of studies, in education, in ultra-school projects and even in her career as a teacher.

Since her aunt, currently adoptive mother of Ravenna, is waiting with her for her application to be accepted, both are moving to Karakura to experience their wonderful skills as teachers, who have always, especially Ravenna, since she was young. , is looking forward to teaching in Karakura and having a new life and new experiences with his aunt.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
    Ravenna "Majesty" P. Alexandrovich

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
    Miss Ravenna

Given Name(s):
    Ravenna

Preferred Name:
    Ma'am Ravenna

Religious Denomination:

None, she is Atheist

Marital Status:
    Actually she is Single

Nationality:
    Russia

Current Location:
    Karakura (Japan)

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
    She is New as Teacher

Working Experience (# of years):
    3 years

Academic Degree:
    Bachelors of Science

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
    Math,
    Biology, Chemistry and Nature of Nature

Minors:
    Sociology and Ancient Culture in the Classic Literature

Native Languages:
    Russian

Other Languages:
    Italian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

N/A (I don't know what it is exactly)

Preferred Teaching Subject:
    Science

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

N/A

Do you have any questions?:

N/A

• Like Like x 4
  2. Mistalee

Mistalee Germany Level 114

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Mistalee
    APPROVED
    - Though I'm admittedly highly skeptical on letting you roleplay with this role, I'm trusting you with a shot. Please try your best, make sure to do research on all topics before you start teaching them. Welcome aboard the team!

- To further your career as a Teacher at Karakura High, please ensure you've joined this Discord server.
    - Once you've joined the Discord, please shoot me a direct message at Knot#6368 .

• Like Like x 2