Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Chloeee#4947

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes.

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
CST (UTC -6).

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes. I acknowledge that any unannounced inactivity will lead to demotion.

Describe your activity on the server:
I mostly RP with a group of friends, and usually talk to other students in casual conversations. I attend classes including History, Art, and Visual and Performing arts. I often explore the map as well. I play for at least 6 hours a day during the weekdays, and fewer hours a day during the weekends (it depends because I sometimes will travel back home for weekends to visit my family, as I mentioned before I am in college IRL). Oftentimes I fish to get extra Yen, and am friendly with all players, and have never engaged in any type of GangRP. Like Shaun, I am always eager to learn and develop my skill in Role-Play in any way shape, or form. I would like to enhance my own RP experience as well as bring more to the table for others on the server as well, providing them with a realistic experience during roleplay.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.44717/#post-139701 (DENIED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.44720/#post-139711 (ACCEPTED)

What is your current role(s) on the server?:
I'm a high school student. Grade 11.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Science (Biology if applicable, but Chemistry is listed on the roster)

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I am currently a college student in real life, and I have experience tutoring other students. I would be grateful to be a teacher in SRP because I want to provide students with a unique opportunity to learn, while also developing their RP characters. I have never role-played as a teacher before, but I am certainly up for the challenge of doing so because it would give me a personal opportunity to expand my role-playing palette. I also enjoy giving, and seeing the reactions of others when they learn something new is something I hold deep to my heart. In addition to this, I think that I would be an applicable candidate to teach a science class because I am majoring in Biology currently (IRL), however, I am enrolled in chemistry courses as well, so I have a solid background in chemistry and biology, or any other science topic for that matter.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes. I understand that I will be required to go through training as a UT.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher class logs help document what teachers on the SRP are online and active in their roles and when a teacher has completed a class. Once logged, it will prove that a teacher has completed a full set of classes for that month, which will add up over time.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
General rules of the classroom consist of:

Punctuality:
Showing up to class ON time is of extreme importance. Not only to the teacher but to the other students as well. Students who are not present when class starts will not be accounted for and denied entry into the room once class begins.

Participation
Students must show that they are actively participating in class or lectures. Any distractions or disruptions made in the classroom will be addressed after class. If distractions persist, or if there are several violations by the same student, consequences will be taken into account and enforced by a teacher or an admin.

Foul Language/ Illegal Substances
Foul language or cursing is not tolerated during class time. Students should not have possession of illegal substances such as drugs, alcohol, or weapons during school or in class. Doing so will result in a direct referral to the office and possibly KPD upon the severity of the charge.

Respect
Students must respect their peers as well as their teacher while at school or in class. Including listening attentively to the teacher when they are speaking, raising their hands in class to speak, and not blurting while the teacher is talking. In addition to this, it is important to respect the teacher and those around you by only speaking Japanese, for the safety of others, and out of respect.

Phones/ Eating in Class
There will be no eating in class if it disrupts the lecture
No phones in class, as it causes a distraction to students and their peers. However, this does not mean that students cannot have their phones on them while at school. They must be silenced and put away during class. Offenses to this rule will likely cause a warning before any action takes place.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been participating in role-playing for many years now, but I am relatively new to the server. I started role-playing in Minecraft when I was around 12 years old and continued to do so until I was around 15, to which I took a break because I was involved in sports during high school and did not have as much time as I do now. I have noticed I have more free time in college and felt compelled to begin to role-play again. I take my current character very seriously and would love to observe how he develops as a teacher. Over the years, I have developed a passion for role-playing, specifically in Minecraft, as it allows for realistic movements and a visual representation of what is taking place. I take my role-playing ability very seriously but am always open to learning and experiencing new things. I think that becoming a teacher would offer me a wonderful experience.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: Someone who is highly experienced in their field of study, and must oversee the instruction of the teachers within their subject. They are responsible for training UTs.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Someone who is completely qualified to teach a class that they specialize in. They are expected to host their classes and be responsible enough to do so without supervision from a colleague.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Someone who is newly qualified to teach a class and participated in training sessions with a QT or HD.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: Someone who is not qualified yet to teach but observes a Qualified teacher. Learning from them and undergoing training to become an NQT. They will always be supervised by a superior within the classroom.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers in-game in SRP are generally very focused and always present their classes with respect and gratitude. Teachers serve the primary purpose of fulfilling the lives of students. While also informing them about specific subjects relevant to further implications of life, such as college.

Teachers get paid a salary of 350,000 yen if they complete ten classes within the month, yet can earn a bonus of 50,000 yen if they complete five additional lectures/classes for that month.

From my experience, the teachers are always incredibly patient and respectful towards students. They can answer questions that students ask and are knowledgeable enough in their role to provide detailed answers. Teachers always have a lesson plan before their classes being, and most likely spend their spare time planning future lessons for their upcoming class.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Not only do the teachers in SRP get to plan out lessons and communicate with students during lectures, but blessed with the opportunity to teach students about the importance of their subjects, to better prepare them for college, or whatever comes after their high school careers.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Must have, Should have, Could have, Won't have

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plans for the future?

Shaun Murphy is a very stellar man. His passion has always been teaching, and he is willing to help anyone willing to accept his help. Although he is young, he has a drive for success and applies this in his work. Shaun is hardworking and capable of overcoming any challenge or obstacle in his path.

A physical description of Shaun would consist of him being six feet, four inches at 170lbs with a lean figure and long limbs. His soft green eyes that of a shade of a lighter evergreen tree, with sharp features of his square face, almost looking statue-like. He always wears his prescription glasses, and most of his wardrobe consists of casual clothing besides his suit for teaching. He has clean and kempt medium-length jet black hair. A scent of fresh citrus and ambery Cedar would follow him. He is always clean and sanitary, respecting his own body, showering twice a day. Shaun’s height, however, does cause him to be a bit awkward and clumsy at times. To make up for his clumsiness, he is keen and aware of everything going on around him.

With his experience in teaching, Shaun has a very positive outlook on students and believes that anyone can learn if they choose to take action to apply themselves. He knows how to deal with students who are uncertain about their success in the classroom. Shaun, capable of leading students who have given up back onto the path, of education, will never give up on a student. He understands the importance of patience between student and teacher and truly cares about the well-being of all of his students individually. He will often check in on his students, making sure they are doing well mentally as a form of metacognition teaching.

In terms of outlooks on his colleagues, Shaun is respectful to others within his field. He understands the struggles that come along with being a teacher. This relatability carries over in his conversations with other teachers throughout his teaching career. He is always caring and kind to others regardless of how they may treat him, and he is always willing to work out any differences that would arise between him and his colleagues.

Shaun’s personality is that of one who is graceful and kind. He is always respectful to everyone he meets and believes in the Golden rule. "Treat others the way you want to be treated". His father raised him to be hardworking and trustworthy. Shaun is the type of man that everyone knows as being a “nice guy”. Shaun is clumsy at times, but he makes up for it with his cunning way with words. He is cunning and clever and would do anything to help someone in need.

Shaun’s plans for the future consist of bettering himself as a teacher and helping students understand course content better by upgrading his lectures and teaching ability. The most important concept to him is providing education to eager students. It is possible that he would be interested in HD of Science.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Shaun would approach the students casually but cautiously. He would sternly say “ Do you all mind not using that type of language while on campus, it is disrespectful”. If this were not enough to halter the student's actions, Shaun would suggest detention, and further action by Admin if necessary.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Shaun would clear his throat and raise his voice, politely asking his students to pay attention to the lecture. If the students were having an off day, Shaun would suggest a fun ice-breaking game such as Low-Highs (where students share one “low” of their week and one “high” of their week). However, if further action is necessary, Shaun would reinstate the rules of the classroom and respectfully ask his students to follow along, or consequences would be addressed.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
While in the teacher’s lounge, Shaun is on his laptop planning lectures for his future classes. If he is not doing that, he is most likely grabbing a cup of coffee to prepare him for the rest of his day. Or he would be reading a book/magazine.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me
* would grab the whiteboard eraser and erase the content from the previous class before popping open a new dry erase marker, writing the date on the board and the subject that he would be instruction on today* “Gases, and Real Gas Laws today students, please open your notebooks.”

/me *a stack of papers would sit on his desk as he picks them up and adjusts them by tapping them on the desk before walking to each row and providing the correct amount of papers for each row to be passed back* “Please read the instructions for today’s lesson, and be ready to answer my questions about Van Der Waals Equations”

/me *reaches for the ruler that is placed on the desk, he would gesture towards the periodic table on the wall stopping at the substance “Fe”* “Now does anyone know what the atomic number for this atom is?

/me *Watches as the class writes down the answers on their papers which he administered at the start of class, and strolls around the room ensuring that there is no cheating going on, he would then walk to the front of the room and check his gold watch* “Students pencils down, time is up! Please pass your papers forward before you exit my class. Good work everyone.

Backstory
Shaun Murphy was born Shaun Anthony Belov-Murphy on April 14th of 1993. His father, Ivanovich Belov, had lived in Omsk almost his entire life. It was not until Shelby Murphy, Shaun’s mother was studying abroad from America in Omsk, that she would meet Ivanovich. Where both of them fell in love and would move to Saint Petersburg, seeking new job opportunities. Shelby and Ivanovich got married, and Shelby would give birth to Shaun in Saint Petersburg.
Shaun Murphy is a very studious man. He only recently moved to Karakura in hopes of finding a better teaching position there. Having been born and raised in Russia, Shaun seeks success through the incorporation of teaching within his life. He moved from Russia when he completed High School, to Japan, to take part in a study abroad opportunity, just as his mother did when she moved from America before meeting Shaun’s father. He ended up liking it so much in Japan that he would reside here until he finished his degree at university. He would become certified to teach students in High School, and before moving to Karakura, he would have worked as a Science teacher for five years. His reasoning for moving schools would be justified in his backstory. His ex-wife abandoned him in a feat of adultery. Although the love of his life had left him in the dust, he would continue to strive for his passion for teaching, hoping to start again in a new place. Shaun’s childhood was simple and that of an average Russian. Although his father died when he was just 8, his mother worked hard to make ends meet for Shaun. It was not until he was a Junior in High School, that she would also face the same fate as his father did, and died from breast cancer when he was 17. With a drive to be there for others, just as his mom was for him, he stresses the importance of being kind to everyone and adopting a sense of well-being into his everyday routine.
When he was younger, he oftentimes would be seen playing on the playground with friends and helping his peers with homework. Being a native to the Russian language, he harbors an accent of a soft Russian accent. During his teenage years, however, he learned that he is very fond of helping other people. This inspired him to pursue a career that involved giving to others. Although he still fears abandonment, his character remains vigilant and always ready to go at any moment.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Shaun Murphy
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Shaun Anthony Belov-Murphy
Preferred Name: Shaun, Mr.Murphy
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single, divorced
Nationality: Russian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details