mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ScottishRPParty | Shopkeeper Application

Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: _SRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): scottishteaparty

How old are you? (Optional): I am 13.

What is your time zone?: CEST/GMT+1

Describe your activity on the server: On a scale of 1-10, my activity would be around a 4-6, depending on if it's a school break. Although, it will increase when I become a shopkeeper due to the higher job role.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I do indeed acknowledge that if I am inactive on the server I will be demoted from my job's role.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): College Bachelor Grade 12

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?:
Kansai

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: I want to become a shopkeeper as it will be a whole new roleplay experience for me as I have only been able to roleplay in the school as a College Student. This will open up a whole new set of roleplay "standards" for me, it also expands who I may roleplay with.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: Make it a gift shop, what makes it unique is the quite inviting and pleasant scent of lavender and the calm and gentle music that played in the background as people shopped. It was something that would entice people.

What will you sell in your shop?:I will sell items that would be put under a section for "gifts" like electronics - phones, laptops, headphones -, toys - stuffies, figures -, nature "accessories" - Plants, flowers -, fashion accessories - Hats, (hand)bags, bracelets, necklaces.

How many employees do you plan to have?: Around 10-12 employees (one more including myself as an employee)

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
Do i have to make the discord server by myself?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread