mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Scrapping my Character/Starting new?

so despite thje fact tha t i am totally and completely wasted right now i was thinking about doing something that iwas thingking about doing a while ago.
I want to scrap my character.
Felix Lengyel is my character, and he was honestly intended to be a mem e a t first. I mean come on I literallty just ripped xQc and made him m ycharactrer. I came on with the intent to screw around and meme, but i joined the discord and some of you people are actually pretty cool, and I want to acutally take part in some of the stuff.
Felix was always a joke, and he was also boring as hell. He just had nothing. The skin also looked like trash.
I understand that a lot of RP issues would be on my side and not jus t character I accept that.
But I also dont want to throw away this character that isn't xQc anymore. I need some help to make a decision or for you people to talk me out of this.
Maybe Felix's stuff can just be transferred to a new caracter? I don't kjnow.
Pls help.

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
I'd say look around a bit, at anime or books and take some ideas. Create a new character with a new personality, it doesn't have to be the most well thought out character ever but I certainly suggest finding a reference of some sort. Most of my characters start off with a concept, like a girl who wears an eye patch to be cool or something.

Shizai

Level 143
Took me a while to figure out what I wanted to name my character, just experiment around. You can look all over for names such as other people, online name lists. Tons of things, as for skins you can make mashups or like try and get someone to create one for you, or make your own Theres endless possibilities

Users who are viewing this thread