mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Seannnnie's Police Application #1

Sean

Level 4
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): Seannnnie

Previous bans: I have one ban for trolling, this was near my beginning times on the server, within a couple weeks of joining. This ban was very mild, and was quickly appealed less than a day later.

Describe your activity on the server: I am usually on 6-10 hours a day, and sometimes even 12 hours if there I don't have school.

Which timezone are you in?: EST [GMT-4]

Do you have Discord?: Yes, my discord tag is Mr Waffles#4047

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: Yes, I have a studio microphone, it should be of good quality.

List your current and past applications:

College Application #1 [Denied] https://schoolrp.net/threads/mr-cleans-college-application.21525/
College Application #2 [Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/mr-cleans-college-application-2.23651/
German Application #1 [Accepted] https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.20883/

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying is that I am really interested in all types of roleplay, and I decided to give CopRP a try. I believe CopRP would be really fun because I have taken part in many types of roleplay, including gangrp, and I think it would be really fun to be on the other side. Also, I have seen a lot of gangs in game and I hope to balance out the playing field for casual rpers and gangrpers alike as being apart of the police force, in attempts to try and make the game fair for everyone.
Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand the basic laws of Japan and the Conduct they enforce in the country.

What are the Police ranks?
(Lowest To Highest)

Cadet
Patrol Officer
Corporal
Sergeant
Trainee Investigator
Investigator
Head Investigator
Lieutenant
Head Lieutenant
Captain
Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have a standard level of understanding in police work, however it is limited when it comes to the advanced parts, since I have not fully indulged myself in the art of police work.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is important to SchoolRP because not only is the crime rate in Karakura one of the highest in Japan, because it is one of the fundamental foundations for a society as a whole, and the people of Karakura could not exist peacefully without the police to regulate the laws.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I completely understand that I am able to be demoted at any given time for any reason whatsoever.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I acknowledge this commitment and I will be as active as possible everyday

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I know that because of my role, IC harassment is possible and almost inevitable.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Lee Moralez Rakoto-Sukarsa would stand at 6'1 having curly black hair. His face would be cleared from any markings and would have a defined jawline. His narrow brown eyes, would intimate anyone that saw them but once getting to know him, they would me mesmerized by his charismatic charm. He would also have a athletic build, due to previously being a police officer and his athletic background in highschool. Lee is unique because he is defined by his life experiences and learns from them. Though a large chuck of time was taken from Lee at the prime of his life, Lee doesn't let that time him down and always has a optimistic outlook on things. Lee is always ready for an challenge and doesn't let anything let him down. He values his family to the highest accord.

What he's like on and off the job?

On the job, Lee is a very respectful and serious man, he would always have a stern look on his face. Lee enjoys to be around his co-workers, and he treats them as if they are his family, because his family has always had someone in the police force, hence why he enjoys his job so much and tends to be a workaholic. Off the job, Lee is a big goofball, who is always looking to make friends, and has a positive outlook on life, despite what has happened to him in life.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Lee treats his co-workers as his family and really values them especially in tough situations and police work. Lee truly enjoys police-work as he saw the injustice of his homeland despite leaving for America at a young age. Lee also plans to make the most of his situation after what happened to him in America and he wants to re-adjust with his family and make the connection they had when they were little. He also wants to be there with his children and make sure they have to hatred towards him from when they were young.

BACKSTORY

Lee Moralez Rakoto-Sukarsa was born in Banten, West Java on October 16, 1962 to two loving parents. At a young age, Lee's parents wanted a better life than what they had in West Java. So at a very young age, Lee left to North America, and moved to West Garfield Park, the west side of Chicago and Illinois. Lee was always a self assured little boy and when his younger brother AJ was born, he was caring and loving towards him. As he entered high-school, Lee took the opportunities his parents provided by grasp, by being one of the top students, and entering in American Football. He was a charismatic, self assured and athletic teenage boy; that had the world in his grasp. He had an amazing childhood and top it off he married his high-school sweetheart in 1982. Not long after a year later, he had his first son, Matteo and three years later he had twins; Malachi and Mariana. Lee adored his children as they were his pride and joy. With Elena and himself, the children thrived in such a joyful household that was focused on their respective cultures and languages. Lee made sure the children knew his native language; Sundanese while Elena focused on Spanish. Shortly after leaving high-school and starting up his new life, Lee entered into the police academy. There he excelled in his academics, and became an amazing officer. He took down many big name gangs in Chicago and really helped the community. But when Matteo was 17 and the twins were 14, Lee took up a new case. At first it looked like any normal murder case, that seemed easy to solve. But as he continued to investigate, evidence started to disappeared. His co-workers didn't seem as concerned as Lee did. He tried to look deeper into the case and what he found out shocked him; the murder was a hit for the mob by the police. Lee had discovered corrupt cops in his station. As he was ready to confront the captain, Lee decided to head home to be ready for his confrontation. But on the way home, Lee was pulled over and arrested for the murder of Larry Johnson. Lee was shocked as he was pulled into the station, the one place he used to call home. When Lee was processed through, they wouldn't even present to him the evidence they had on him. Even when Lee tried to tell the officers the truth, he realized that it wasn't a few officers that were corrupt but the whole station... Lee was placed in his prison jumpsuit ready to be shipped to prison before having one more family visit. Teary eye, Elena came busting through the door hugging Lee so tightly that Lee could barely breathe, next came Malachi and Mariana both of their eyes so swollen from all the tears they cried along the car ride, and then came Matteo; who didn't seem to have any signs that he cried but you can tell on his face; he had lost all emotions. Lee expressed to his family what was going on and told Elena to buy the best lawyer money can buy, and as they talked and talked Matteo stayed quiet in the background. As each family member left giving their farewells with a kiss on the cheek and breath taking hug, there was Matteo left in the room with his father. Matteo took a few steps closer to his father and listened to him. Lee told him that now he was gone, Matteo had to take the male leadership role in the family and take care of his mother and the twins. Matteo nodded not muttering any words. Lee told his son that he was going to miss him, and without a second thought Matteo told his father he was going to miss him, breaking down in the process and crying on his father's shoulder. He whispered in his father's ear telling him not to go, but Lee sniffled his nose and told Matteo everything was going to be okay as he wiped the tears from Matteo's eyes. He hugged Matteo as long as he could until the guard walked in and told them that their time was up. As Matteo left the room crying, on his way home with his family; Lee was heartbroken and distraught in his now orange jumpsuit. Lee was now going to figure out what happened and get back to his family. As the family followed his advice, with hiring the best lawyer money could buy, Lee tried to get out of prison through the system. After many long years of trials and family visits; it was conceded that Lee Moralez Rakoto-Sukarsa was wrongfully accused of murder and was to be free. With this trial, Lee and his lawyer also exposed the corruption of the Chicago Police Department, almost wiping out half the department including the captain. Lee was finally free, though he did miss most of his children's lives, he was now free and ready to be part of them. When Lee was free, Elena was the first person to hug him and kiss him, later in the weeks came 28 year old Matteo and 26 year old Malachi and Mariana, all cops who worked hard to free their father of the system. They had a heartfelt reunion, and in the end it was concluded that Lee should come to Japan with his children. Elena was to come later after packing up. Lee decided a new police department was just what he needed in his life, and though he's old Lee is ready to make up for the time that was taken from him.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Lee Moralez Rakoto-Sukarsa

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Lee

Preferred Name: Lee

IC Phone number: 437389839

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Married to Elena Moralez

Nationality: American & Indonesian

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 8

Working Experience: Lee was a previous police officer in Chicago, where he worked there for 17 years.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation: 1989

Major(s): Criminology

Minor(s): Forensics Sciences, Japanese

Native Languages: Sundanese

Other Languages: English, Japanese​

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After reading through your application and getting an input from the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police-officer role.

Upon seeing this, be sure to check the Karakura Police Department discord.

Users who are viewing this thread