Seashard116 | KPD Application

Seashard

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Seashard116

Discord Name & Tag: Seashard116#2825

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: Usually at night time for several hours between 10pm and 5am. I'm sometimes on during the day but not often. I'm usually on almost every day unless I'm on a break. My family does travel sometimes so there are times when I'm unavailable but that isn't very often anymore.

Which timezone are you in? EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Mighty Stars application: Accepted
Cooking club application: Accepted
Literature club application: Accepted
Volkonsky family application: Accepted
Kikumoto family application: Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?: I've been roleplaying on the crime side of things for a long time and I think it would be really interesting to roleplay the other side of things. I've also really loved crime shows and things involving police in general for a long time and I think it would be fun and interesting to roleplay out those experiences.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? I've had a character been arrested before, but I don't know much besides that on how it works on SRP. I'm excited to learn. As for real life, I haven't been in real life situations but I love crime shows and I'd like to think I know quite a bit from watching those.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? There can't be bad without good, crime without punishment. It must be balanced. This is true, even in the fictional world of Karakura. There must be people to fight for the good. Apart from that, having an organized police system makes the game both realistic and fun.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished? Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Anastasia Bocharov

Character's age (if accepted): 25

Character's gender & pronouns: Female, she/her

Character's Academic Background

(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
Grade-12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese? None

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique? Anastasia is a 5'9" Russian woman with wavy blonde hair, fair skin, and blue eyes. She has sharp features and a strong jaw. She has a strong sense of justice and will do anything in her power to make things right and stop crime.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation? She’s respectful of her superiors and does her best to be good at whatever she’s doing. She’s passionate about her work and never does anything halfway.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork? She believes strongly in teamwork and working with others. She’s not the type to try running solo unless it’s her only option.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why? It depends on the situation. If in a position where stepping up and taking leadership is necessary, I would be good at filling the role, but if someone else is better at leading I will gladly step down and obey.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Anastasia was born in Russia and lost her parents at a young age. She doesn’t remember them. She was put into an orphanage and eventually adopted by a nice family. She was separated from her twin sister as the family only wanted one daughter.
Anastasia spent years with the couple who raised her well and taught her good values and manners. As she got older, she grew a desire for travel and asked to study abroad. She visited Europe for a while and studied in a town with a lot of crime. It broke her heart to see innocent people getting hurt and she wanted to help.
When she moved to Karakura to continue her studies in Japan, she noticed even worse crime. She decided that, as soon as she graduated, she wanted to join the police force and make a difference by protecting the innocent people of Karakura.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Wooden cane
Eye patch
Bandages
Paracetamol
Cough syrup

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Ask them to stop. If they do not, report them to a higher up.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Help them and, if able, arrest the assualter.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Immediately report it to higher-ups along with any evidence that led me to that conclusion.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Ignore them and do my job. Money can’t buy justice.​

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread