DrainingFeeling
DrainingFeeling
Omega+
What is your Minecraft username?:
XxSix

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes I do! XxSix#8723

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
No I have not! And I plan to keep it that way!

What is your timezone?:
CST

Describe your activity on the server:
Pretty active! I try my best to get on everyday.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Mhm! If I am not active on the server for a good amount of time I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

Im applying for the role of being one of the school librarians! The Job is to make sure all books are in place and ready for those to read! Students may check out books that poke at their interests! The library is kept quiet for those who want to read or study.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have roleplayed for 7 years and have been on SchoolRP for about 5 years now. I enjoy being apart of this server!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Nurse Application | SchoolRP [N/A] made a long time ago and no longer will be applying. (I had sent this request a long time ago)

Finn's Application for Receptionist | SchoolRP [Denied]

Dutch Language Application | SchoolRP [Accepted]

German Language | SchoolRP [Denied]

Language Application | SchoolRP [Denied]

Language Application | SchoolRP [Denied from not being a language on SRP]

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character respectfully ask the student to calm down and to stop using such language. If they continue to curse and disrespect my character, they would send them to detention if that is a possibility, but if it gets worse then they will be sent to a dean.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

My character will tell them to stop and calm down. They will try their best to stop any physical punches, kicks, etc. If students are injured, my character will first take them to the nurses to be seen to and then discuss their punishment which will depend on how bad the fight was.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

My character will immediately tell the employee what they are doing wrong and show them how they can do their job properly. If they continue to do what they shouldn't my character will report their actions to someone higher up to keep an eye on them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

My character will start up conversations with other employees to be more social and get to know everyone better day by day. My character wants to have a good relationship with their co workers and keep a calm. Happy, and safe space.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Senketsu would gather all books that had been returned recently and stack them in a neat and organized pile. Each pile would be different sections. Soon enough after each pile was made, he took one pile at a time to their appropriate slots

/me Senketsu would smile as he listened to the students request. He nodded “Sure thing! I’ll go see if we have it checked in!” He would get out of his chair and walk over to the appropriate section to where the students book request would be.

/me Senketsu would smile as he looked around the quiet library filled with students studying or picking out a book they might be interested in.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name: Senketsu Reoko

Age (Minimum age is 25): 28

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr.

Academic Degree:

Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Associate of Applied Sciences
MSW Master of Social Work

Minors:

N/A

Backstory

Senketsu Reoko was born in Henningsvaer Norway. He grew up in Norway up until he was the age of 12. His Mother was originally from Toyko Japan and his Father was from Oslo Norway. Senketsu’s Mother had died when he was 2 years old. Senkestu grew up along with his two little sisters. One of his sisters is living in Bergen Norway and the other Austin Texas. Senketsu and his father didn’t have the best relationship, they always poked at each others buttons here and there but Senketsu always knew to stay calm no matter the situation. Once Senketsu was 16 he moved out to continue highschool and college career in Japan.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining KHS would be to create a happy impact on the students who attend. I want to make a safe space for everyone to have and go to. I want students to have a happy experience at KHS and enjoy life! I also want to be more involved with the school from loving everyone who works there. They inspire me a whole bunch and I want to create an inspiring impact on others like those staff once did to me in highschool!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe that I should be accepted over other applicants because I believe I can accomplish great things and great bonds with others. Like I said before, I want to create a happy safe environment.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

I hope this wasn't a hard thing to read and that it was easy to read and understand!

Do you have any questions?:
Nope! I have no questions to ask.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Responses to the questions; "In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:" as well as your situations section require further elaboration and detail.
- Please try not to space out your application so much as this makes it harder to read/mark.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread