Accepted Serenity's Event Team Application

serenityi

Level 3
vylah (1400 × 350 px) (1).gif
I KNOW THE ANIMATION IS FAST THE FILE WAS TOO BIG HAUJNSJD

┆彡

IGN:
serenityi
(alt accounts consist of ysuni and vylah)

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
My activity as of now is pretty steady, I'm on basically every day, and I generally stay on for a couple of hours but it varies because my sleep schedule does get very bad, but i can fix it pretty easily. I am also on the College Volleyball icly (vlysie) so that keeps me busy, along with various characters I have on my alts. My activity is continuously increasing as I become more and more involved in SRP once again .. But before I quit, and came back, my activity was very, very, very bad and I was rarely active both on SRP and on discord, and didn't contribute alot to my roles at the time leading up to when I quit, which is ultimately the reason why I did quit. However, taking a break from SRP was everything I needed and more, It allowed me to find motivation and enjoy being active on SRP.
I also haven't really been punished for anything serious on the server, I got a warning once or twice for like. saying a word with too many A's in 2020. . I did get false banned on one of my new alts for joining with a public VPN which someone had gotten banned on, so i got banned for bypassing. It was immediately lifted though as it was a misunderstanding and I myself have never actually been banned for bypassing or any other reason.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
Accepted: Event Team
Accepted: Council
Accepted: Korean Language
Accepted: French Language
Accepted: College

Pending: Lawyer

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
serenity#3216, and I do in fact have a working microphone

What is your timezone and country of residence?:

EST, and I currently reside in the US

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
I’ve been a part of various teams both OOCly and ICly, before 2020 and during covid, I was an active member of my school’s student council before eventually switching to online school, and I did not decide to pursue the online student council sorta-thing they had (because yes, that did exist. For some reason.) for various reasons, mainly because I just did not see anything else there for myself and decided leaving would be the overall best course of action. . I also have other experiences working in a team regarding ooc situations, but i don't think they're very relevant

HS Female Basketball (April 2020 - July 2020):
On SRP however, I’ve been on multiple different teams throughout my two years of activity on the server. It all started on the female high school basketball team in 2020, it was my first real experience with being on a team in the SRP community, and although there was a lot of drama during my duration of being on the team, I had a lot to take away from my experience, and I even made friends who I still talk to two years later.

Col Female Volleyball (July 2020 - January 2021):
I had recently left high school basketball due to wanting to focus on my college character, and with my love for both the plugin and my friend who was on the team, I eventually tried out for college female volleyball. This team was one of the longest teams that I had stayed on and learned a lot about SRP and its community, and I eventually became Co-Captain. which obviously thought me a lot of things about being on a team, also with being a crucial member with a bigger-responsibility I also started becoming more familiar with events, and event planning while on the team due to both team events, and sorority events, which I was also a part of. The biggest takeaway from being on this team was probably the communication skills I developed considering one of the biggest key factors of playing volleyball icly is communication oocly, and I learned to be more cooperative alongside my fellow members as opposed to just trying to do everything myself

Event Team (September 2020 - August 2021):
I joined the event team in 2020 and stayed on for a lot longer than I had anticipated. This experience is probably the most memorable and fun out of all the other teams I have been on while playing SRP, and the one team example that I have that probably helps outshine other applicants considering I do have prior experience with being on the event team and participating in multiple events throughout the eleven months I spent on the team. Although I will admit I was not the most active during a good portion of my time period, that was due to multiple reasons, one of the biggest factors being school and motivation. By the time I will eventually submit this, I would have already graduated. . taking the school part out of the risks for future inactivity. The event team was probably the most fun I’ve had like, ever. Being able to execute event ideas and participate in server events of all types was an experience like no other and I learned a lot from being able to do things that you are not generally able to do as a regular player of SRP and interacting with all the people on the team who were so incredibly amazing and talented. . I quit in August because my inactivity was at an all-time high because of school , and I just couldn’t do it anymore, I had lost my motivation for SRP and eventually decided to leave all my roles and take a break, and that was exactly what I needed. I was able to find motivation and actually enjoy playing on SRP again rather than it feeling like a chore, and something I had to do. And coming back has made me miss the event team more than ever, hence why I am back and reapplying. It’s been 9 months since I was last on, and I've most definitely changed; I'm definitely more motivated, determined and I think more mature than I was previously.

Col Cheer Team (April 2021 - August 2021):
I feel like I’ve already so much just on my experience alone, but here we goooo.. The college cheer team was an absolute blast when I was on it, it was a very good opportunity icly being surrounded by people who constantly roleplayed (and were very good at it, I may add) one of my favorite teams both icly and oocly, loved everyone. I had joined the team ICLY on a character I had made for an event and ended up keeping her so that I could continue diving into her character along with continuing with mini-events, which was really really fun and enjoyable.

Col Female Volleyball (April 2022 - ???):
Currently on the college female volleyball team yet again on my alt (vlysie) , and I have been since about a month after I came back to srp. I dont have much to say as it has not been that long yet, but I did miss it

┆彡

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:
I have no idea what events took place during my half-year of inactivity, but hopefully none of these have been done before. Also added like (5) events.. One of almost every category

Stalker
(Event Character)

The basic idea is pretty simple, a stalker. A passive man who simply has been lurking in the shadows of Karakura for weeks. I would obviously play on this event character days prior to announcing the event via /event to give more of an ominous effect, and allow for players to have a chance to actually have seen him in the background, and subconsciously remember the character y’know . . It would also keep people on edge, aware of the people in their surroundings. This isn’t a quick flash event character, it’d probably be one I would use for like a couple weeks, and slowly progress.

I’ve written an example of a /event and an example of a possible /ita,

(Event): A new, and quickly becoming familiar face has surfaced around Karakura . . The man has been seen lurking around the town, simply watching citizens quietly from afar. He's always alone. And his presence goes completely unnoticed, leaving everyone who does manage to capture a glimpse of him with an unpleasant feeling. .
(/Ita): &7[&c!&7] &7Suddenly, a chilling feeling ran down your spine, the air around feeling like it had become cold and thin. You felt like somebody was watching you-- you could feel his eyes monitoring your every move . .
(Description): If you managed to catch a glimpse of this man, the most noticeable thing about him was his cold, dead stare, and his off-putting presence. His body was tall and lanky, standing around at the height of about 6'1 due to his minor hunchback

It's a small, yet slightly impactful character that could lead to some. . interesting role-play and interactions for the server, and of course me. He isn't the aggressor, meaning he wouldn't initiate a physical altercation, and would exit himself from a situation if his presence was acknowledged. It's mainly a character to add a little spice to people's role-play experience. not anything too extreme .. Around for a few weeks to put some people on edge, then eventually vanish, just becoming another story to be told around the fire . . Yeah! I could go on and on about the lore of the character, and the end goal, but that would spoil the fun if this ended up being an actual event character.. . I feel like i’ve said too much

┆彡

Entertainment Festival
Server Event

Introduction:
Considering summer is right around the corner, what better event than an entertainment festival scattered around the beach with various events of all categories, and booths for food and things to purchase. A main stage located somewhere on the beach, performers of all kind giving the residents of Karakura a sneak peak into what they’re like with small performances . .

Preparation:
In the announcement for said event, people are instructed to dm (the designated person) if they wish to have them, or their group perform icly.
Various shops or teams can also set in one of the multiple booths or stalls to allow for players to purchase some items from them, giving them a sneak peak into what they have to offer . Same with clubs, just setting examples. (Can also like turn their stalls into various game booths and whatnot if they wish) Dance competition, karaoke, a bonfire, a bar. . all of the fun stuff. . A little bit of everything to make this summer event a memorable one
Also, of course a link with music for the event for when people are in fact not preforming icly to brighten the mood and encourage a certain vibe during the event . .

Decorations
As for decorations . . Building isn’t my strong suit, BUT! I can kinda (sorta) help decorate, so the general vibe would just be very colorful, bright pops of summer-y colors everywhere . Like blue, aqua, yellow, orange, and pink for the general aesthetic.. Lots’a decorations all over, decorated palm trees, fences decorated, lots of like streamers or whatever they’re called etc. Also obviously need the main stage, as it's what the whole event kinda' revolves around. The stage being in the core of it all, various booths and stalls positioned strategically around it.

┆彡

Secret Hearts Association
Event Character(s)

Woah more event characters, i know, but these will result in an actual lil event. Basically a group of shy, antisocial nobodies who want to express their admiration and affection for their designated person publicly, by doing it anonymously . it starts off as innocent fan-behavior, but then progresses into an actual threat were the group is eventually compromised

Baaaasically just event characters that go around either asking around about their designated person or telling people about them . . things such as graffiti of the person pop up around town, signs and pictures with notes show up on lamposts, and gifts are left at their door . . Eventually. . they break into a house, and accidentally leave some evidence behind. . yadayadayada so yeah people eventually catch on . .

So eventually, probably during like an actual server event as a little event for some extra fun,
After going too far, becoming more obsessed than ever with the recognition they are achieving, they’ll kidnap their designated person! Broadcasting anonymous messages via text to the whole server.. Sending everyone on a wild goose hunt.
◦​

┆彡

Hunger Games
Event Server

Yep. I am aware RPH had a hunger games event, but it was like, for both SRP and FRP, and was like an OOC thing. But this is taking place in an AU of the SRP universe. I also take into account that both the purge and hunger games are similar in their own ways .. BUT! I believe I added, and can add more ideas to make it unique . . Obviously this is a big proposal, considering its for the event server, but ill simplify it. I also haven’t watched hunger games in awhile so bare with me ..
First off. The biggest problem probably. In the hunger games there is 12 districts, and two tributes from each . . so 24 people .. well this is srp. So, that isn’t going to work . . SO! I’ve though of two solutions for now.

Teams
Basically, there isn't a set amount of teams considering the amount of teams is unpredictable depending on the amount of players who eventually show up. . And if we were to make people like, whitelist/sign-up that would be too much work. . Therefor, players will be able to choose their duo partner, only teams of two. Teams can team up with each other obviously, but only one team may win.

Mechanics
The mechanics of the whole event will be similar to the ones of the 2021 purge, where it's a mix of both roleplay and player vs player combat. Starting off with just roleplay to allow for different interactable opportunities which i will get to later in the proposal, players may combatrp while following the generic rules of SRP. As we get farther into the event, and most of the little events are over, pvp will be enabled, and the focus will be on just pvp rather than roleplay to speed up the event, and prevent it from going on for longer than it really has to

Map
Thinking realistically. . We could use a very overgrown version of Karakura, like an abandoned post-apocalyptic vibe. The whole map being entirely overgrown, plants EVERYWHERE, and most of the buildings destroyed and degraded from time itself. And generally, the cornucopia in both the real hunger games, and in remake game versions, basically is in the middle of the map, in the core of it all. On the SRP map, the school would make the most sense acting as the cornucopia. . It is big, but considering alot more players would be participating than a normal hunger games, i think it's the perfect size. . And it's also basically in the middle of the entire map.

Events
So event team members who don’t mind helping, or would like to help during the event would be assigned to specific areas during the hunger games to do events at. For example, when an event team member sees a decent amount of people in the forest, they can choose to like . Set fire to it. Which turns into a challenge for players to survive and escape. If you’ve ever played deathrun you can kinda tell when I'm going for. Various events like these. The designated areas will be labeled 'danger zones' and will have better loot in the chests to encourage players to venture into these said zones at their own risk, and will allow event members to have more people in their zones to mess around with..

Supplies and drops
Obviously players can risk their lives to get supplies in the beginning at the cornucopia , otherwise they can find supplies hidden around the map or in supply drops, which are more risky to achieve considering the whole server will be announced of their presence, BUT! High risk, high reward. Things like food, meds, armor, and weapons can be found in the chests and drops . . Decent loot will be found around public areas in the school considering its the cornucopia, and alot of players are likely to die while trying to loot it.. Then the chests get slightly duller as players venture out. The real loot is found in the drops that will happen occasionally, but that's a challenge among players. .

Key points
◦ Overgrown srp map
◦ Cornucopia in the school
◦ Event members are in charge of interactable zones that are aimed to kill players off
◦ Chests are hid around the map similar to regular Minecraft hunger games
◦ A mix of both roleplay and PvP will be used to make the experience enjoyable for all

┆彡

Sewer dwellers
Event zone

A continually growing group of sporadic runaway adolescents who don’t exactly seem to favor personal hygiene, inhabit a very specific part of the sewers. Hiding in the shadows to avoid confrontation at all costs– only allowing their presence to be acknowledged by a select few. . those who are lucky enough to come across them mention information regarding the fact that you may be able to win their favor with a gift. better make it interesting if you wish to find out any important information they may withhold about the sewers. .

Yeah! So basically a group of teens and kids (perhaps) that take residence in the sewers, and if players request an interaction the results of the interaction can vary depending on what they have to offer to the group . . depending on that, the group may offer valuable information about locations and secrets of the sewers while giving a memorable roleplay experience….

┆彡

Yeah, that is it. .

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

-
Your application is great! Per agreement with the event team, we have chosen to accept you onto the team. DM heb#0410 over Discord when ready so that you can be sent an invite to the Staff Discord & receive your roles accordingly. For the in-game role, you will have to make a role request on the forums detailing that your application has been accepted (as only an owner can apply the role).

- An announcement may or may not have already been made by the time you join the Staff Discord & receive your roles. Please check it as it is related to an upcoming flash event and future major event to be planned. Great work!​

Users who are viewing this thread