Accepted Sergen's Science Teacher Application

Sergen

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
DutchySergen
How old are you?:
Do you have any previous bans?:
Negative, I am warned for talking OOC wich was my bad only thing.
What Country are you from?:
The Netherlands
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Sergen#0805
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
I understand and Acknowledge
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge
Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:
Yes, I understand
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
On the forums I mostly just scroll don't comment much and just look at posts.
On the server, I play almost every day for as much as I can Because I also have a job IRL

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
(First Application)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I want to help the students in getting good grades and getting them into a good college so they can study and become what they wanna become for me my passion was teaching. But I want them to do whatever they want. And I wanna help them grow
Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, Gmod StarwarsRP for 8 Months. FiveM Roleplay 9/ Months. And of course SchoolRP.
Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
Positive
What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
The logs show that u have been doing your job doing what u should do they also let the people above you know what u have been doing.
You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
I plan the whole trip. Make a good note and start writing about it let the Principal / The people above know about the plans do the paperwork and then make a Form post about so it can get acknowledged by the people that give permission as well.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Be a role model. Be Kind and don't favor anyone, Take care of class and help them where they need help, don't harm then, no cussing/swearing, don't Discriminate and no political influence. Just, in general, do the job and keep to the rules that the uppers have tove you.
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
SRP, Just as a student and just helping and talking to people making friends and doing activities
GMOD, I was a staff member and a leader of my Regiment and I used to command people to come up with training and do such things.
FiveM, I was playing on a Dutch server as a Cop so just doing cop stuff and Ambulance stuff I have a lot of medical knowledge and i used to RP as stated above.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD:
Head Department. They have a lot of influence. The head of a specific subject and they come up with new things for the student they also keep a lookout at the department and u can ask them questions if u need to. They have a higher salary.

- QTLS:
to put it in simple word a qualified teacher basically who has mastered the subject and can teach on his owns who been acknowledged by the uppers and yeah does the job
- NQT:
again to put in simply in word. A teacher who had just been accepted into the team and who still learning and also getting taught about how to teach (ironically) and has the opportunity to grow to a Qualified teacher. if he's ready

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

My Knowledge & The Purpose
The things I know about teachers are. That they work hard to get their work done and want the students to grow. As a person but also in their subject they want to help you become closer to what u wanna do when u grow up. They serve the purpose of motivating a student to chase what they wanna do and they can do that by helping them grow and show them that. On the other hand, a bad teacher can have a lot of influence on someone dream. What I mean by that is if u as a teacher are willing to put the time in students they will acknowledge u and work harder to reach what they wanna do.

Teaching & Salary
In my eyes, the way you teach the student is important to motivate them by not only the teaching them but show them the work that they are doing is not for nothing. And the things they learn aren't things they don't need to show them the purpose of what u teach the. In a way that they can improve. For Example Instead of a normal essay make them do a Practicum so they get to see what they learned and put that in to use the way u do things and the way u show ur student is really important in my eyes. And the Salary depends on what u do and how much u teach and what the work is but if I am a right teacher have a minimum of 15 classes a month which they get 250K and for completing 5 lessons they get a 50K bonus. But this should not matter because u should do teaching for the sake of the students and because u would like to teach and not for the money.

Spare & General Time
on to my final section of explaining my self. What do teachers do in their spare time? At least out of my experience IRL as well as teaching my self. Is that teacher prepare a lot of the classes in their spare time they do the extra's so they don't need to overdo them selfs at home where they can freely rest. And in their free time, they're also busy with their job u have to keep your self involved so it means if the student need help while ur not teaching and they ask u help them or give them extra tutoring classes if they need to. So they can help the individual student who needs help.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

The reason why there are important. They serve a purpose to teach and keep the realism up in the school. What would a school do without teachers :P? No, but serious a teacher can help students and help them prepare for the next stage over there live. and they also help the new people in on KareKura to see what is expected from them and so they can work and help to improve them.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MoSCow method which means in dummy words that u have to set certain priorities. Wich means if u don't have all the must-haves u fail.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Sergen Kousei is a hard-working guy. He grew up in a family with economic troubles he had to study extra hard and work extra to get what he wanted. He's a Male about 186 Centimeters tall. He loves teaching he used to tutor kids in high school himself. The reasons he works so hard is because he wants to save up money to travel/teach kids around the world. He loves teaching and has a stive outlook on where life can get him. He also believes that if motivate your students that it eventually will work out for them. He also loves socializing talking with people and mentoring the kids where they need help. What sets Sergen apart is he worked really worked hard and shows a lot of appreciation for what gets he also knows his responsibility and knows that if he messes up that will cost him everything he worked for.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would walk up to them and ask them what they are doing. Ask them why they are cursing. Talk to them and if they continue this disruptive behavior I will punish them. Also, I would let their parents know what happened let them know their activities it's important that u stay involved with the students.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would keep my temper and ask to listen and kindy talk a bit louder to let them know I am serious. And if someone is causing this disruptive behavior I would ask them to stop and watch the lessons.
if they aren't listing I would not give them detention I am not gonna bother a student who does not wants to learn. After the class, e would talk and see what happens. And if the whole class isn't listing I would talk to the class otherwise I would just give them their homework and make them work for their selves because obviously for some reason the concentration isn't there.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
U would act live your self and talk to your colleagues. Ask them about their day and tell about yours show them your subject. and talk about situations that occurred during the day you can always learn from each other. And just grab my drink and start writing more test or check the homework.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Takes out chalk out of chalks packing and start writing on the board P (Power) = U (Voltage) x I (Ampere) .
/me Puts bag on my desk and starts. Takes out the working book and notebook. opens workbooks and puts his finger on the most downward-facing sticky note and opens the book on page 94 where we left last lesson
/me Pushes himself back a bit. Gets out of the r and starts walking towards the ent who raised there hand and leans towards the table and starts helping the student with the question
/me Rolls in with a TV and a CD player. Leans into the second self to take a movie about science. Opens the box. And puts the DVD in the DVD player. Takes out remote. Presses button start playing a movie about science.
/me Walks up to desk. Rolls back the chair and starts sitting in a chair. takes out laptop out of back opens the laptop. and starts making notes about the class and what they find hard about the subject.

Backstory
Let's begin simply. It's 1996 Sergen got born. His family owned their own restaurant. But weren't good enough to keep up to the other business and when Sergen turned 7 their restaurant went bankrupt his family suddenly wasn't able to support their own small family anymore and his father went into debt at the bank after some time his parents started working again at this point Sergen was already in middle school and 11-year-old Sergen realized that he had to work hard his parents kept telling him he needed a good job to sustain his family later. And after that conversation Sergen started working harder and kept focusing on getting good grades. In his second year of high school Sergen met this girl called Sarah she was a transfer student out of the UK and after some time she showed him pictures of the places Sarah visited. At that point Sergen realized he wanted to travel and see the world. His school asked him to tutor some of the students in exchange for a small payment. Of course, Sergen said yes. After some time of hanging out with Sarah Sergen Realized that he liked her and asked her out. Sarah said yes and they did a lot of fun things Sarah also introduced Gaming to Sergen. After 6 months of dating, Sarah broke up because she was moving back to the UK. At that point, Sergen was in his final year of high school. Sarah finished high together with Sergen and then left. At his point,it was already summer. Sergen thought hmm what should I do and after some time he thought that tutoring was kind the thing he enjoyed and. He would like to do it more often so he decided to become a teacher. And in Collage, he went back to Studying and kept his head to work hard for his dream to travel. He made friends and starting opening-up more and more. And after he finished his school in 2019 and is now applying to teach.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Sergen Kousei
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr, Kousei
Given Name(s):
Sergen Kousei
Preferred Name:
Mr, Kousei
Religious Denomination:
N/A
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
Turkish / Japanse
Current Location:
Karakura Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
2,5 years as a Tutor.
Working Experience (# of years):
1 Year during my internship.

Academic Degree:

University

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Science, Physics, Chemistry, English
Minors:
Japanse, History, English
Native Languages:
Japanse
Other Languages:
Turkish, English, Math

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

TEFL
Preferred Teaching Subject:
Science / Physics and if that's full. Math or Chemistry

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Thanks for reading and your time!
Do you have any questions?:Out-Of-Character Information
Negative.

D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted!
- There are a few items I'd like to discuss with your position.

Please DM me over discord - melody#0429.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread