mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Serutography: Log Four

soda

Level 12
DISCLAIMER!!:

Hi, my name is Soda and I'm a player on SRP. These logs are events based on in-game roleplay interactions. Everything here is meant for the sole purpose of entertainment and is not supposed to be taken ICLY. If you enjoyed it, leave a like and a comment too. If you have any questions, shoot me a DM @ soda #8534
-SIDE NOTE: Up until now, I've been posting Serutography's logs in the general forum thread. Starting with Log Four, I'll be posting them here in the roleplay documents thread. Here's the first three if you haven't check them out yet:
Log Three
Log Two
Log One

TIME: LATE AFTERNOON

LOG TYPE: EVENT

CONDITION: BAFFLED?

+-RECAP-+
Last time on Serutotraphy, I was roaming around the school to find out if any couples would show me the value of dating so I could make some judgments for myself.
It didn’t turn out well, at all. After I found a couple, a strange one at that, the guy weirdly started lashing at me.
“I know you. You’re that guy who won’t keep his mouth shut.”
“So what if I am?”
It escalated until he got up in my face and almost gave me a good thwack, but his girlfriend stopped him and told me to leave.
“Damn, no fight,” said Yuuto.
Just as I was heading off. . The guy instigated me once more, “Gonna get mouthy again?”

OPTIONAL INTRO:

-+RETURNING TO PRESENT TIME…+-
“Jungho-” sputtered the girl. I was texting Miyu back.
MIYU MASAYOSHI AT 5:48 PM: Where?
MIYU MASAYOSHI AT 5:51 PM: HELLOOOO!!
MIYU MASAYOSHI AT 5:54 PM: HELLOOO?!!
SERUTO FUKURODA AT 5:54 PM: vb by the baseball pitch. but i advise against coming.
MIYU MASAYOSHI AT 5:54 PM: I don’t like advice.

Just as I thought... I closed my phone, letting out a quiet sigh.
“I’ll knock your block, fam.” spat the barking puppy behind me. I turned to face him.
“Ay, how about this for a scenario? Neither of you fights, and no one gets in trouble,” said a Bobcat on the basketball team. I brought my hands up in self-defense.
“I wasn’t planning to lay a finger on him.”
“I know you weren’t, you aren’t built like that.” You know, he’s not exactly wrong. I’m not a muscle-head who tries to solve everything with brute force. So yeah, I agree I’m not ‘built like that’.
“If you want to keep arguing, be my guest. But I don’t want to go too hard on you.”
“Bug off, waste man.”
“That’s what I was doing.”
The Bobcat guy from earlier finally chose a side. “These are some weird f***ing insults.” I think that’s something anyone could nod their head to.
“Agreed,” I added.
“Then go ahead, c**tstick.”
The Bobcat dude burst out in laughter at this guy’s retorts. How shameless, man.
“What the hell is that?” I asked genuinely.
“F***ing hell-oh, you heard me. I said c**tstick, blad. F*** is you gonna do?”
I just stared at him for a few seconds... I couldn’t hold it anymore. I laughed in his face. “What, are you from England?”
“Laugh all you want, I am. Was raised there.”
“Maybe you should go back. You can have a knife on you whenever you want. Gangster scum.”
He was glaring at someone else besides me. I turned to my left and saw Miyu standing beside me, returning the favor to him with a fierce grimace. Uh oh. I knew this was a bad idea.
“I don’t need a knife to fight for mine.” I don’t know if he was referring to his girlfriend, but whatever. This is getting out of hand.
“I don’t care if you need a knife or a katana.” I retorted.
“Okay, good for you, g. Walk the f*** on.
I couldn’t properly think of an insult cause Miyu just showed up. And of course, I wasn’t ready for what came next.
She stood there next to me with her hands in the pockets of her varsity jacket, speaking up with an innocent, almost childlike voice.
“Why do you crave attention?” This wasn’t good. Miyu was really going to set this guy off. Then again, it was quite fun to watch.
He responded to a question with a question, “Why did you dye your hair that color, honestly- It makes you look like a fake E-girl and it honestly bugs me." Honestly, at this point, I didn’t know how to respond. He was speaking a language I couldn’t understand. What’s an E-girl?
I explained the situation to Miyu, still looking at the annoying puppy, “It's not that, Miyu. He just hates that I proved him wrong, and he wants to make a big... Comeback, or whatever."

“I’m worried about people like you,” says the (most likely) mentally incapacitated idiot who makes people feel like trash and hurts them too just to get a kick out of it. I’m probably a bit more concerned about his well-being. Maybe not.
Anyways, I was getting sick of this and didn’t want it to escalate any further, so I finally stepped up to him again.
“Shut up and listen. Don’t go insulting my friend. This is between you and me.”
Miyu didn’t care. She just tilted her head to the side, smiling softly. “Why do you want my attention so badly, now that I’ve asked a simple question? Surely it should be noooo problem if I’m not involved..”
“What’s the argument about, again?” inquired the Bobcat.
“I know, right?” I added to his question.
Miyu’s grin widened a bit, as she dropped her bag on the ground. "I'm SO glad we're on school grounds right now. I wish you wouldn't crave my attention so badly." This is bad... He’s gonna get physical if this keeps going!
“You look like a tarantula. Shut up.”
Yuuto and the Bobcat were playing rock-paper-scissors in the background, while all this was going on.
The man got up in Miyu's face, and I tensed up a bit. Not in fear of him, but that I’d have to actually fight. I hate fighting first of all, and second, I’d get kicked off the team if that happened. I think his girlfriend called out to him, but it was faint.
Miyu wasn’t scared at all. In fact, she stuck her tongue at him. “Whatcha gonna do about it, though?” At this point, I was preparing for the worst. I wasn’t exactly in the mood for playing games anymore.
The British-Asian puppy started growling again, forcing an aggressive laugh. Again, how shameless can someone get? Miyu, still in close quarters with the male, admitted, “You’re not so tough after all. Picking playground fights!” she gasped for extra drama. Then, she pressed her finger against his chest. She giggled at him, remarking, “You can’t do anything but laugh at me. That’s pretty sad!”
The puppy struck her hand off with a kick, “Don’t touch me like that.” I guess he still isn’t used to being touched by a woman. I didn’t explode at him.
“Listen,” I requested,” Just let us go and we'll leave it at this. Your pride has already been shattered to pieces."
Miyu was hurt from the kick, but it wasn’t the worst. She was still able to keep calm as she went on, “You weren’t looking for a fight after all, huh? I’m so much more interesting than you.” She wasn’t wrong. She continued, “What do you have going for yourself other than that pesky attitude? You’re just another one of ‘the boys’. You probably cry and punch holes in your wall.
“I don’t even know you or your name. Never even seen your face around- I think that says enough.” Actually, it does say enough. 1 point for Miyu. You haven’t seen her around cause you live in the slums, idiot.
“So. I'm sorry that my pretty face is flattering and that your asshole demeanor is not,” she said, keeping at it.
And then, just like a puppy, he said, “Pretty? You need glasses as soon as possible.” Ok, I know I haven’t been keeping up with the latest fashion trends, but since when do glasses make someone look better? That’s some bulls****, man. Trying to ease myself, I inhaled sharply and then exhaled through clenched teeth, running my fingers through my hair. What a pain.
Miyu strikes back, “I’m sure you don’t know me. Stayin’ in your momma’s basement at all.” For extra effect, she stuck out her tongue again.
“I stay at her place, actually.” This guy wins. He has more courage than all of us to admit that.
“My dead dad has more brain cells than you... And I'll be damned if I'm wrong but they've all rotted." She blew a kiss at him. Wow. "Serutoooo. Your friend is boring. Can we go?"
“My friend? You’ve got it mixed up. I don’t hang around brats.”
“Oooh. He’s still boring, though.”
He made some kind of gagging noise, like a cat coughing up a furball. “What the fuck? That’s so nasty. Nobody asked you to stay. So why don’t you leave?” Hey, he’s finally right, but he’s also too stupid to realize he’s been keeping us here. What a self-absorbed moron. I started to walk off, finishing him with one last comment.

"Yeah, he doesn't bite. All bark, even if he can flail his fists around. Let's go."

That finally made him snap. “All bark. Let me hit you, right now. Stand here.”
“Oh, ok. Go ahead, I’ve been waiting forever.” Usually, I don’t like to show off, but I strongly felt the need to show Miyu that I had guts. I smirked with some confidence. Here it comes.
“You shouldn’t fight in school. Or you’ll both be expelled.” said a worried Miyu.
“Don’t worry, Miyu,” I said, my eyes still locked on the puppy in front of me, “I won’t even touch him. I am on the basketball team, after all.”
“I think he’s afraid of being touched,” she added.
He thrust his fist up my chin and rattled my brain. My head rolled back. My teeth dented a part of my lip.

As soon as I brought it back up, my grin returned and I wiped some blood off my lip with my wrist. I made eye contact with him again, exchanging only a few words, “Still bark. I barely felt a thing.” Of course, I was bluffing. A few more hits like that and I’d get thrown out of Conscious City.
“Your head said otherwise. Your lip as well.”
“You may be able to hit hard, but you can't stand up for yourself. Words are stronger than fists, you know? Take it from a more experienced guy such as myself."
“Anger is power, my friend.” Just as I thought. This guy forces his way through life with brute force. It’ll probably end him up either in a convenience store, or prison.
While he was distracted, Miyu spray-painted something on his back.
He swerved around to Miyu right as she stuffed it back in her pocket.
“Heyyy,” she said with a pinch of anxiety.
I read the big fat letters on the back of his white shirt.

Classic. I chuckled a bit at his secret expense.
“Pass me that s*** right now,” he demanded.
She played dumb, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
“Are you looking to get hit as well?” Yeah, right. Like that’s going to happen.
“Would you?” she asked, half-jokingly and half-serious.
“Is that even a question? Of course, I would.” I grabbed the back of his collar and yanked him back. “What the f***?” he barked. He turned around and I lost my grip. He sent his leg straight toward the side of my chest. My whole body shook and I clenched my chest a little. I glared up at him, still not backing down from his attacks. “You can knock me around all you want, but don’t touch my friends.”
Meanwhile, Miyu took a picture of his back. “You are so annoying,” was all the weak little dog could say to me.
“You wanted my attention, you got it,” said Miyu.
“Can we go now?” I finally suggested.
“I don’t want it- Katerina. What’s on my back?” He turned his back to his girlfriend. Uh oh. I quickly texted Miyu.

SERUTO FUKURODA AT 6:06 PM: run
Seeing my text in the blink of an eye, she covered her mouth, giggling a bit. “Byeee!” she finished, as she ran off. I had to get out of there too.
“Uhm, I better go home, too. Later.” I bolted off. They didn’t try to stop me.
And the rest is history. The evening went pretty smoothly and Miyu and I were able to get some dinner and chill out at her place in the frat house. We talked for hours.
I really like Miyu Masayoshi.

Close Log.

OPTIONAL OUTRO:

AUTHOR'S NOTE: That concludes this adventure of Seruto's and I'd say it was quite a thrill with a satisfying climax. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed today's installment, I look forward to writing more. Thank you for the support.
-Soda

Users who are viewing this thread