mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Serutography: Log Six

soda

Level 12
DISCLAIMER!!:

Hi, my name is Soda and I'm a player on SRP. These logs are events based on in-game roleplay interactions. Everything here is meant for the sole purpose of entertainment and is not supposed to be taken ICLY. If you enjoyed it, leave a like and a comment too. If you have any questions, shoot me a DM @ soda #8534

TIME: MIDNIGHT

LOG TYPE: THOUGHT

CONDITION: WITHOUT COMPOSURE.

I sat up in my bed, panting, cold sweat running down my body. For some reason, I had a dream where I didn't have any pants or underwear either, and I was running away from people. I woke up when I caught a glimpse of Miyu. I wiped my sweat-soaked face with the bedsheets, collapsing onto my pillow. I was still catching my breath, and after about a minute or two, I rolled over on my side, staring at the wall of my room.
I wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon. I sat up, scooting to the edge of my bed and staring at my black socks. I just thought about it. All of it. When we first met, our conversations, her eyes, her smile, her pain, her childish, playfulness. "Do I love her?" I didn't realize I'd said it out loud until a few moments passed. A barrage of thoughts followed. I do. I don't. Maybe? Why? She's beautiful, fun, and talented. So I like her for her talents? NO. Her looks? Do I? I mean, its human nature to- SHUT THE HELL UP. I couldn't contain myself. Just then, I heard uncle's voice in my mind. "Live life.. to the fullest. Find something you can cherish.. forever." I clenched my fist, standing up. "I'm going to do it!" I announced to the wall. "I'm ready. I'm going to tell her everything. Starting tomorrow. I'll do it." I layed in my bed, quickly drifting off back to sleep.
Close Log.

Author's Note: Hi everyone, it's Soda. I decided to keep this one short and sweet to raise the suspicion. Is he going to get rejected...? I hope to find out soon. Stay tuned and thanks for reading all of my other logs. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Users who are viewing this thread