_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
IGN:
_Mediioocre
DATE:
Aughust 2nd
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Adding red vests to adult dog models and giving them to people who got accepted as a service dog, just a regular red vest like this
Premium Padded Service Dog Vest with ID | Official Padded Service Dog Vest
or even adding vests with different colors depending on preference​

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Adding dog models with vests could indicate that the dog is a service dog on duty without people having to ask the player if they applied or not because the only way to recieve the models would be to apply and get accepted for Service Dog, plus I feel like this would be a nice little update for dog characters​

philbertman42

Level 143
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I'm pretty sure there are only 3 available slots for wolf variants, and that it isn't possible to add more. I think it'd be cool for them to swap out one of them for a service dog exclusive texture, but I doubt that would happen.

I do think it's possible to have more textures if you map them to the wolf collar, but actually using them requires a modded client (could be wrong, I'm not incredibly knowledgeable about resource packs). Contrary to most things that would require mods however, I am in favor of using it solely because service dogs need to specify the vest in their description regardless, meaning anybody could tell that it's a service dog. It's the type of thing where it isn't necessary to have a mod, but choosing to use it will improve your experience.

Lizalopod

Level 130

This wouldn't be feasible to implement as the dog textures are already in use iirc. Just describe the vest in your /setdesc

bobatea

Level 16
Prxfessor
Prxfessor
Omega
+1

This should be implemented because Service Dogs can't be shown when it comes to IN CHARACTER, you have to find out in the dog's description so after the accepted app of a Service Dog app, then maybe have that implemented, it's REALISTIC if you want SRP to be realistic.

Oliverium

Level 55
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
There aren't enough dog/wolf textures for this. If a dog is working, they'd be seen close to its owner. /setdesc is always a good option so you can fully customize what it looks like (patches, lettering, colors, etc.)

KimiNoUso

Level 344
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- Unfortunately items do not show for Wolves, but you're welcome to describe wearing this in your description.​

Users who are viewing this thread