Not open for further replies.

JumsBent

Level 1
In Game Name:
(At the moment) SevereEnvy

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Assistant Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?:
Usually on school nights I play for about 2-3 hours, due to the amount of homework I have. On weekends I play for about 3-5 hours... maybe more.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No, I don't have TeamSpeak3.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have a Microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have been temp-banned 3 times. One was April 1st when I was abusing cosmetics. The other two I don't remember the times to but the first was when the second batch of college students were coming in and I didn't follow orders. The second was on the New York trip and honestly, I don't know what I did. I think I may have gone into the hotel but I wasn't supposed to.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I can ensure that I will come on often.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
I do recognize that I can be fired in character.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
I am a teacher who is a friend to both the college students and regular students. I like to be kind and motivate the students, but if things go out of hand then I will make sure the people who are disobeying the rules know what they are doing and get a suitable punishment.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes, I have been playing on this server for around 6 months and I have roleplayed for around 2 - 3 hours a day.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I do a lot of roleplay on this server and other servers, so I have a lot of experience

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes, I am familiar with my job. I assist the nurse in taking care of the children. Such as feeding, clothing, etc. I just help around with the nurse if they have his/her hands full with children.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
First, I would make sure that they stop cursing at me. If they keep on cursing then I would either report them or give them a punishment. Secondly, I would ask why they are cussing at me and try to fix my mistakes. Lastly, I would make sure this doesn't happen in the future.
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If the job was for the well being of the students, then I would take the job. Though if it isn't, and the task that was asked of me was deadly, I would have to kindly deny.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would make sure that he/she got permission to do it, and if not I would ask another person at a higher rank if it is okay to do so. If not I will ask him or her to stop.
[IC section]
Applicant Name: James Envy
Chosen Job:
Assistant Nurse

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I want to be one of those teachers that students can come to if they are injured or need help. The school nurse usually isn't on and kids need a person to come to if they need help.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Because I am an active player who wants to make the server a better place to play. I will try hard at the job and make the people on the server have more fun.

Lofken

Level 145
Motivation for Joining YHS:
I want to be one of those teachers that students can come to if they are injured or need help. The school nurse usually isn't on and kids need a person to come to if they need help.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Because I am an active player who wants to make the server a better place to play. I will try hard at the job and make the people on the server have more fun.
Denied
You introduced OOC information to the IC section.

Re-Apply in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread