mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shadify's Police Application (REAPPLICATION)

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
IGN (In-Game Name):
shadyjimmy

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
Active most days, 6-7 hours

Which timezone are you in?
GMT (+2)

Do you have Discord?
jimmyy#5830

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes

List your current and past applications:
Police Application (ACCEPTED)
College Applicaiton (ACCEPTED)
Age 18 Application (ACCEPTED)
Greek Language Application (ACCEPTED)
What is your motivation for applying?:
I have always loved the role of the police officer, I'm very committed to it. I enjoy my time being a police officer on SRP and I see myself as very suitable for the role. I've always wanted to be a police officer in real life and I have already been a police officer on SRP but was sadly demoted but I'm still very committed to this job and have learned a lot of from it and from my past mistakes and I'm very willing to improve to the better.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do.

What are the Police ranks?
Cadet
v
Patrol Officer
v
Corporal
v
Sergeant
v
Investigator
v
Head Investigator
v
Captain
v
Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
The KPD is the force of Karakura, they shield the city from all the bad. They are extremely helpful to anyone in need and are never late for any help needed. They are always in the service of the citizens. A police officer's job is not only being a helpful individual but also a productive one. He should always train his accuracy with weapons/taser, increase his speed, endurance, and such. Attend training and classes when possible.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The behavior of all players isn't equal on SRP. GangRP tends to arise between citizens. This is where the KPD comes in in order to protect the citizens. They arrest those who commit crimes to ensure the safety of all citizens and they are safe and sound.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Silas M. Sokratis. He's a 5'11'' Male, weighting at around 160lbs. He is of Greek origins but has spent most of his life outside of Greece. He has brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. He's very friendly, humble, elegant, and outgoing. He is always helpful with his co-workers. He is very loyal to those he loves. He may have had quite a hard past but this won't stop him from being committed to what he loves and follow his dreams. He is really, one of a kind.

What he's like on and off the job?
ON THE JOB:
Silas is very dedicated and hard-working when on duty. He takes his job very seriously and consequentially. He enjoys his job very much and very committed to it. He's always a helping hand when you need it and performs well under stress.

OFF THE JOB: Silas is very nice, gentle, and humble off the job. He is always looking forward to making more friends in his life and be well-liked amongst everyone. He aims to have a good reputation and a generally well-mannered and liked figure amongst society.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Silas enjoys time with his co-workers and loves each one of them. He always looks forward to helping them and wants to keep a good relationship with each and every one of them. For the future, Silas aims high. He looks to become a great name in the history of the KPD. He wants to work hard to achieve that and stay consistent to his work.

BACKSTORY
Silas was born on the 30th of June. He was born in Thessaloniki, Greece. He lived with his mom (housewife) and his father (lawyer). He doesn't have any siblings. He received his basic education in a kindergarten school in Thessaloniki. Later, his father got a huge promotion and then they decided to move to Detroit, Michigan in the USA where he went to Munger Middle School to resume his education. He learned English and spoke it very fluently but kept his Greek accent. He excelled in English, Maths, and Science. A couple of months into Grade 9, his father died in a tragic car accident. Silas' mother became very depressed from this accident. She was very well-bonded with his father. Silas' mother decided that they were going to move to Karakura, Japan. She couldn't live in Detroit anymore after his father's death. Later on, they moved to Karakura where they lived in a small apartment. Silas joined Karakura high school shortly after. He also excelled in Karakura High school. He attended most of his classes and focused his work on becoming a police officer as he always dreamed. After graduating from high school. He applied and got accepted into Karakura College. He is currently 20 and studying Science in College but has kept his love and affection to the KPD.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Silas M. Sokratis

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Silo

Preferred Name: Silas

IC Phone number: 650061476

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Greek/American

Current Location: Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 2-3 years

Working Experience: 1 year

Academic Degree: Master's Degree

Year of Graduation: 2020

Major(s): Criminology & Criminal Justice

Minor(s): Law

Native Languages: Greek

Other Languages: English

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

We thank you for applying, but sadly we don't see you ready for the police force yet. Feel free to re-apply in 30 days once applications re-open.

Users who are viewing this thread