Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Shalankaa
(Main; Shalanka)

Discord Name & Tag:
Hails!#2222

Previous bans:
On this account, none.
The first ban on my main was an OOC toxicity warning which was lifted after speaking with ItsMariav, (i didn't have it longer than 3 mins)
The second ban was max warnings, silly things like Spamming,” Flooding OOC” and keeping OOC PG.
Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server is quite often, I am on every day! I play Basketball on my Main account which takes responsibility as I am constantly practicing and bonding with my teammates which of course takes time! Whenever I can (which is often as I'm homeschooled and my work shifts are very odd..) But if you check both my account u can see that I'm on very often! And if I'm not it's normally due to personal Events or medical issues; which then I let my teammates know or in this case higher ups/inactivity log!

Which time zone are you in?
EST, soon to be GMT-7 (but my schedule will not change.)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
JSL application accepted
Latin application Accepted
Gaelic application Accepted
Replacing Gaelic with Italian #1 Denied
Replacing Gaelic with Italian #2 Accepted
What is your motivation for applying?:
I have been playing srp for a little over a year, and I've been gangrping for a while. Thus the curiosity of what being an officer is like. Recently, well.. Kinda for a while now I have been losing interest in gangrp. As well as growing up completely out of srp reasons I've always been interested in being someone who works in criminal justice. I remember being in middle school we had a class course about criminal justice and It was the only thing that piqued my interest. I think between role playing being an officer and studying this IRL helps me in both worlds! Also, I feel as though I'd be a good fit, I have experience in combat rp, gangrp, business rp, jockrp, and I'm really good at keeping at a character’s lore. I have been tested and have worked with many groups of people and there are very slim people who I haven't worked well with! I can keep calm and I can think off the top of my head in serious situations where others can find it stressful. I know I will enjoy this a lot, and I know I will be able to keep roleplay fun and realistic. I want to really have fun with this and have this completely new roleplay experience; that’s also what I think makes me separate from other applications is the fact that I'm in it for the experience, I’m roleplaying because it's something I'm passionate about, it makes me
happy. I don't wanna be an officer because of the perks and such, I'm in it to learn and have fun and stay.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
For me, knowing the roles in the department and work go hand in hand! So I thought I should give examples of everything I know! This information I have overheard and learned from a few of my kpd friends, and that I simply know/ have experienced!

Cadet: This is when you first start off! You're a goldfish in a giant ocean. You start your training here and you get your gear(Utility belt) and you start to get trained to do police work! Like reports, R.O’s, and learning how CCTV works. When you pass the cadet test, you get your official police badge.

Patrol officer: A patrol officer is someone who passed their test from being a cadet! It’s next in line on the chain and the real fun starts here. When you're a patrol officer you have learned the basics of the training and you know the tools and how to use them! You can go on patrol when granted permission. And of course, with a teammate!

Corporal: After being promoted, the Corporal takes on the role of an information trainer or a physical trainer. This will later continue as a corporal can train the future cadets up until their big test! When being corporal you may also be able to get the chance to go into the detective division, as well as take on the sweet Corporal Uniform!

Sergeant: Getting promoted from Corporal to Sergeant, Sometimes Sergeants get Glocks! Like when it's an intense situation, they will be on the front line which is a huge honor. I hope to be a sergeant someday.

Lieutenant: Lieutenant is a big role when you have honored your role as Sergeant. Lieutenant, is an honorable role; they follow rules, have aced all their training and cadets look up highly to them. Lieutenant also have a special uniform and their own Glock.

Caption: Police caption is the second most important role in the entire team, Caption is the commissioner’s right-hand man(; women). The entire team look’s up to and depends on them in serious situations, also in important decisions the Commissioner and Caption have to come to an agreement! They work hand in hand to make the KPD team strong.

Commissioner: Commissioner is the biggest role in the entire team. They represent not only the team but the entire department and how well it functions; arrests, lawsuits, etc. Commissioner is also the one who calls the shots and is always in charge when “In town”.

Patrols: Patrolling is what we see most! When officers (anyone above a cadet) go out and patrol the city. They check for crime and any masked people they search! Overall its just like one giant ‘ check-in’ for the city.

Raiding: This may happen when a gang is found out (a stash house maybe) or someone that has committed a crime and ran inside an environment. (House, School, Apartment, etc.) This can happen anywhere, not only in houses and apartments. When a raid happens the people around; Innocent citizens. Are evacuated and removed from the area, EMS will be on the scene and kpd will clear out the area, and hopefully, most of the time catch the culprits!

Calls: Now this is the less exciting part! But still a very important role in an officer's career. Answering calls; is where officers need to keep calm no matter how scary or dangerous the call is. Their number 1 job is to help victims and keep the city citizens safe. Taking calls comes into this job, either it's a report or someone that had gotten injured, a bank robbery or who knows. This is still a very important job and officers deal with this daily!

Warrants: Like real life, when bounty hunters, companies, Law enforcement, etc need warrants to search people, possessions, and areas! This gives them hope for no lawsuits.. And gives them permission to do their job from mayors and gov!

Station work: Like most businesses you have inside work! For KPD this is taking calls, reports, and people bailing out their friends & family... As well as lawsuits and filing for Restraining orders.

CCTV: When the police get reports or see something suspicious, they will often check CCTV. Now, around Karakura there are cameras placed around the city just for this very reason! They’re called CCTV and at the station, cops can check and view live and past action. This helps them investigate crimes and stop criminals in the making, or capture them for their arrest.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? As you may know, yonio schoolrp is supposed to be realistic! As if.. Gangsters.. With masks are realistic but a town without arresting people! Every city, town, hometown at least has a few officers and teams! So it only brings the realism too rph, as well as bringing more opportunities for roleplayers. Having KPD makes chances for people who may want to be an officer irl, or just want to experience different types of roleplays!

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes i acknowledge this

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, When i get my role this will be my 1# priority aside from BBall!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes i acknowledge this, if you skip out on training you won't learn!!

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION (i wrote this in a diff font for rp reasons.. :)

Character's Full Name:
De-Eun Sun

Character's age (if accepted): 26

Character's gender & pronouns: Female, She/her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade-12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
(Soon JSL; Easier to communicate with victims if someone was mute or too scared to verbally speak and Korean!)

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
De-Eun has vibrant green eye’s with electric pastel pink hair. Her hair was cut sharply to exactly 2 inches below her collar bone. De-Eun always has a very Professional look to her, sometimes breaking out in smiles. De-Eun has a hearing aid placed on her left ear; Hidden behind her luscious pink hair! De-Eun is normally a listener but gives no second thoughts of stepping in and helping those in need! She’s a quiet soul with a strong heart.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
De-Eun likes to watch and think, she will learn and wait for her turn to speak, however; if she sees something wrong or see’s abuse of power; Or something off she will speak up, even if it’s whispering to a higher up or screaming to citizens. She will always do what she can to protect & respect. De-Eun will always have respect and look up to her peers and fellow higher ups, she enjoys a challenge! So in a serious “Professional” Situation it depends if she’s alone or with others. If she’s alone De-Eun will stick to her gut and her training, if she’s with others she will help her team and try and do what she can to keep citizens safe.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
De-Eun likes team work! She loves to work with others for her when there's more people there's more power and unity. De-Eun can also be independent and quick on her feet! She’s pretty flexible and knows that people can have bad days, co-workers can be stressed and she knows when to back off and just listen! De-Eun know’s her higherups have the best in mind for her and her fellow Co-workers/team.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why? De-Eun see’s herself as a follower in the beginning, but in the end her goal is to work up the chain and to protect people. She was born to help and save the citizens of her city and that’s exactly what she shall do, even if it's putting her life on the line. De-Eun will always respect the people below her, and follow the ones above her. But her goal is to become a leader. (and so is mine!!)

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
De-Eun grew up in South korea. She was a known girl in her town! De love’d sports. She was a top athlete in her highschool, but as she grew up she peaked interest in her parent’s career. Her mother Balam Sun was a training cadet when she had her first born, De-Eun. She juggled a job and a child, Thus causing De to always be curious but wanted to seek other interests as well. Her father being a top football player in her city didn't help her need to be active. When De-Eun hit her prime age of 15, she wasn’t interested in being Korea’s best athlete. She developed an interest in her mother’s work.
Thus started De staying up late at night, and watching her mother go through case’s. Loads of case’s and case’s of crimes that happened in her local town. Sometimes the biggest bonding times between the 2 were staying up late at night and going through case’s together. Her father wasn't fond of this decision, he wanted her daughter to be safe and not out with the gangsters but.. “If it makes her happy, so be it!” He always said.
Time skipping to when De-Eun turns 17, De now has studied her mom so closely, they have gone to work together sometimes and she has even been out patrolling with her! Of course.. Not dangerous cases but just a little something to feed her daughter’s needs.
De’s parents moved to karakura after her mother got a job opportunity and her father was moving along his football career. This excited De, she was moving too a new place with an entirely new environment. De-Sun was also excited to see her mother’s job get more intense, When De-Sun first heard about her move to karakura, of course being the curious girl she was, she intensely studied day and night the news stories on her new city. Thus quickly Distraught her wanting to move.. As the crime right was high, however. As De-Sun read more.. She also was hearing about a new cadet wave. (haha… RIGHT NOW!!) De made it her mission to be karakuras new officer, fighting along her mothers side and making her proud!
Which brings her here today.. Standing in front of the karakura police station, application in hand and her heart in another! Ready to start her life long career as an officer.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
Nooo! No sharp objects! A pocket knife you may think is legal but it isnt! Its a sharp and pointy object that can harm other’s so no! Its illegal to carry and own and purchase a pocket knife.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Birthcontrol: (Pill verison; Used for medical reasons/personal reasons..)
Cane: A walking cane! Used for the blind and or medically impaired.
Cough syrup: Used for sickness, like a cold or allergies!
Crutches: Used as a walking aid for people that have a broken or injured leg,foot or ankle
Eye patch: Used to help an eye injury, or cover one.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
If i saw a coworker abusing power or their rights as an officer I will step in immediately.
Yes, criminals can be a pain and they can be very taunting however; abusing an inmate can end in a very nasty law-suit and shouldn’t happen in the first place. NONE of us should stoop down to a criminal’s level. Even if they do deserve a beating.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

No second thought’s i'd step in immediately. Being an officer is working in a team and I'd feel awful if someone just watched me get beat up, so! First I'd call for backup depending on how serious the situation was, then I will step in and start using my training and brains to help get my Co-worker out and figure out what was happening.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations? If I found out a co-worker was being corrupt, I'd first get evidence. If I already had some from when I first found out then i will go straight to a higherup, commissioner or caption. It's nearly pointless to not have evidence because then your dealing with “he said she said'' which could get you yourself in danger as you're dealing with someone who is involved with the enemy.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you? Ignorance! If they didn’t back off then I would cuff them and give them a charge from bribing an officer. Depending on how.. Intense the bribe was, more charges may differ.

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread