Talisha

Level 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shallowed Heart

Chapter One:

Emotions

IMG_0403.JPG
Yes, that's me, a small girl at the time; I was only six. When I started getting bullied in my early Years, that society killed me. I couldn't take it. I felt alone. Heartbroken and desired, where no one could hug me, kiss me on the forehead "good night." I felt left out at school and at home. Society was absolute death to me. Getting older is hard, when someone would ask if I'm okay, I'd say "I'm okay." People always wondered why such a plump girl with French braids, a lovely big smile, and of course, beauty. Well. Here is my story...

Chapter Two:
My Story.
IMG_0402.JPG
My story? That's tough, well. I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Talisha, Talisha Cane. I'm just a normal girl, I guess. I wasn't normal to others, I was different to the others...Depressed, emotionless and a bit nerdy. Until, a boy walked up to me. He was handsome as ever, he was a bit grunge, a bit of punk, he looked like he was an aesthetic person.
"Hi, uhm may I sit here?"
"Sure..." I replied with, covering my face as I began to blush. He started at me, my teacher Mrs George started tapping her feet impatiently; folded arms and a impatient facial expression. It hit me to that moment that I started to pay attention, whilst the other pupils looked at me...Starring at me, like I was the victim in the West. It was like no one looked uponed me, but I looked uponed them? Does it look like I exist? My heart sank after she stopped tapping her feet impatiently...I went all the way down from being up and hopeful for who I am...I was the up girl, how would I describe myself in person, let's say I'm my mother at this point, her name was Kerrie. I am...quite short for a fifteen year old, short blonde French braids, blondish and a bit of white hair, green eyes and a big smile...

Chapter Three:
Sixteenth Birthday

The myth; on your sixteenth birthday you'd apparently be given a kiss, remarked as the best birthday you could ask for. I lived with my mum and dad, a younger sister called Ally. She is now twelve years old. Her birthday was five months ago. My parents are Kerrie and Jackson. I felt a bit spoilt, when I woke up. There were
so many gifts, I guess my family believes the myth...Maybe it's true?

NOTE:
I am not copying other members, I just got the idea. I really like writing stories so I hope you enjoy this! ;D

Jexica

Level 28
You're not copying anyone, love!
It's great to write your own story; it's fun isn't it ;)
Please carry on, this is great <3

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich

Shallowed Heart

Chapter One:

Emotions

View attachment 1591
Yes, that's me, a small girl at the time; I was only six. When I started getting bullied in my early Years, that society killed me. I couldn't take it. I felt alone. Heartbroken and desired, where no one could hug me, kiss me on the forehead "good night." I felt left out at school and at home. Society was absolute death to me. Getting older is hard, when someone would ask if I'm okay, I'd say "I'm okay." People always wondered why such a plump girl with French braids, a lovely big smile, and of course, beauty. Well. Here is my story...

Chapter Two:
My Story.
View attachment 1590
My story? That's tough, well. I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Talisha, Talisha Cane. I'm just a normal girl, I guess. I wasn't normal to others, I was different to the others...Depressed, emotionless and a bit nerdy. Until, a boy walked up to me. He was handsome as ever, he was a bit grunge, a bit of punk, he looked like he was an aesthetic person.
"Hi, uhm may I sit here?"
"Sure..." I replied with, covering my face as I began to blush. He started at me, my teacher Mrs George started tapping her feet impatiently; folded arms and a impatient facial expression. It hit me to that moment that I started to pay attention, whilst the other pupils looked at me...Starring at me, like I was the victim in the West. It was like no one looked uponed me, but I looked uponed them? Does it look like I exist? My heart sank after she stopped tapping her feet impatiently...I went all the way down from being up and hopeful for who I am...I was the up girl, how would I describe myself in person, let's say I'm my mother at this point, her name was Kerrie. I am...quite short for a fifteen year old, short blonde French braids, blondish and a bit of white hair, green eyes and a big smile...

Chapter Three:
Sixteenth Birthday

The myth; on your sixteenth birthday you'd apparently be given a kiss, remarked as the best birthday you could ask for. I lived with my mum and dad, a younger sister called Ally. She is now twelve years old. Her birthday was five months ago. My parents are Kerrie and Jackson. I felt a bit spoilt, when I woke up. There were
so many gifts, I guess my family believes the myth...Maybe it's true?

NOTE:
I am not copying other members, I just got the idea. I really like writing stories so I hope you enjoy this! ;D

Great story Taliisha!

Users who are viewing this thread