Sharktism

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
autisticshark

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
CDT

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm extremely active, I usually spend 8+ hours on the server with occasional breaks. . Me being unactive on the server is a very slim chance.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I fully acknowledge and accept that If I'm unactive I will demoted, I will continue striving on this server without being inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A school nurse is there to provide safety and security to the students, Providing them with help if they have seemed to have injured themselves in any way or seem to be sick.. Being a nurse means you will provide your full attention to students and sometimes even faculty. Meaning as a nurse you’d be dealing with lots of sick and injured students, providing them with the best and proper care you can while in school grounds. . whether it’s applying bandages, giving ice packs, or just simply addressing the physical, mental emotional and social health needs of the students.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I'd like to say I'm relatively good at roleplaying, Using detailed actions most of the time. . I am currently a writer and working on multiple books at the moment which does improve my roleplay in the server. . I constantly observe others and how they roleplay to better my experience as a role-player on SRP.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I would like to provide good roleplay experiences to all, Along with meeting and roleplaying with new people on a daily basis.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

SPOILER: ACCEPTED Thread 'JSL application || Sharktism ||' http://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-sharktism.61567/ Thread 'Russian Application | Sharktism | 2nd Try' http://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-sharktism-2nd-try.61212/
SPOILER: WAITING FOR Thread 'Sharktism || Service dog/Guide APP' http://schoolrp.net/threads/sharktism-service-dog-guide-app.62103/
SPOILER: DENIED Thread 'Russian Application | Sharktism' http://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-sharktism.61065/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

All my current roles are grade 12 and age 18 other than the animal roles.

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

He would sit in his designated station, Once the student approaches and begins cursing at him he tries to remain calm and collected. . gathering his thoughts he would speak in a calm tone asking the student to tone it down a bit and preform a civil conversation with him, Once hes got the student calm and quiet he will question the students action and make sure he understand what provoked the student to ask like this. . He would make sure the student knows that cursing at a faculty member isn't the brightest Idea and could get him written up, If the student fails to understands that and escalates the situation He will be sure to write him up. . Explaining to the student that he shouldn't disrespect any faculty member in any form or way as that can lead to worser punishments.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: He would quickly approach them, Calling for backup and throwing himself in between both students breaking the fight. Afterwards he'd make sure they are both okay. . Once backup arrives and the situation has calmed itself down he would question both students to find out the motive and why they chose to act like this during school hours, He would then proceed to write them both detention slips and notify SLT about the situation to look over any cameras in the area. . But before sending them off to detention he would make sure both students are taken care of, Given ice packs, Bandages and more.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He would let out a small grown, observing his co-worker very clearly before stepping up and confronting him. . He would notify him that acting inappropriately during school hours like that can cause students or other faculty members to be uncomfortable, He would make sure that his co-worker understood his works very clearly and stopped what he was doing. Afterwards he would remove himself from the situation and would begin to hope at least another faculty member seen or the cameras caught him in the act that way he would have consequences for his childish behavior.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He would mainly keep to himself, If he seen that one of his co-workers was down or needing someone to talk to he would step right up. . Trying to lighten the mood a little, He would mainly speak calm and quietly to make sure not to disturb anyone in the room.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
He would carefully examine the students present wound on the students left arm Before sitting up from his chair and walking over to the cabinets, pulling out a box of Band-Aids. "Any specific color, bud?" He'd place the box of Band-Aids on his nearby desk before grabbing a half empty container of rubbing alcohol and three cotton pads. "This might sting a little, Okay?" He'd carefully lift the students arm and apply the rubbing alcohol gently, Afterwards he'd pull out a singular Band-Aid and apply it to the students arm. "Alrighty, See all better now!" He'd give the student a warm smile before nodding and reaching over his desk and grabbing a small lollipop, "Now remember to save this for after lunch, alright?"

/me He'd sit calmly at his desk, Observing each and every student as they pass by. . Until finally a rather short student approached. "Everything alright, what seems to be the problem?" His focus would then switch directly to the student, Making sure the student understood she had his full unguided attention. As the student spoke, He seemed to understand, Getting up from his desk and opening the door. . Guiding the student inside he would ask her to show him what was hurting, The student would then roll up her left pant leg and point at a severe rash mark. "Oh, my. . Are you allergic to anything?" He would ask, trying to remain calm although he wasn't so sure how the rash may have developed. "Hmm, well let me check your notes them." He'd walk over to his desk, Opening the bottom drawer and looking through the files before he found the students name. "Aha, There it is. . Looks like you get these rashes often Huh? He'd slightly chuckle, trying to make the student feel more comfortable in this situation. "Well, don't you worry. . I have just the thing." He'd walk over to the left side of the room and grab Hydrocortisone cream that was sitting on the shelf. "Alrighty, Now this should make it feel way better!" He'd approach the student and kneel down, Quickly looking up at the student and giving a warm smile before continuing his focus on the rash. He would carefully apply the Hydrocortisone cream. "Now, Try not to pull your pant leg down until this dries." He'd get back up and walk over to his desk, Pulling out a medium-sized sticker and handing it to her. "And here, we ran out of lollipops but if you come back later I'll make sure you get one!"

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kazimir Vasiliev

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. or sir

Preferred Name:
Kazimir or Mr. Kaz

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Masters

Major(s):
Medical ethics

Minors:
Social work and communication

Nationality:
Russian

Known Languages:
Russian, Japanese and JSL

Backstory
I was born in Moscow Russia with my 5 siblings, Being the oldest I was left full responsibility for all 5 of them. . Dedicating my life to people is what I do, Although it may be tiring I do enjoy it. . I moved to Karakura about 5 years ago and have enjoyed it since, I always wanted to take care of people in certain ways and once I realized I was able to commit to that by being a school nurse I was thrilled. I left most of my siblings behind and got a small apartment alone, Dedicating my life to being a school nurse is my dream and always has been from the begging even if I didn't know it just yet.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is to provide the school with a safer and helping environment, With helping every student in need I am dedicated to make sure every student gets heard.. I love caring for people and always have.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted as I am one of the very few people who know how to commit to their job correctly, I treat all and every student and faculty member with respect although I do not have any kids myself but am planning to.. I also would rarely miss work days and provide my upmost dedication attention to this job.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Oli

Level 123
Community Team
Lore Team
gncme
gncme