mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

RoseRP

Level 46
Meika "Rose" Soomin (SHELVED)

Theme

Basic Information

"I'd rather dream my fears away. It's much kinder then a reality, don't you think?"

First Name:
Meika
(May-kuh) or (My-kuh.)

"Beautiful Flower."

Surname:
Soomin
"Excellence, and Cleverness."

Preferred Name:

Mei (May) to close friends, otherwise keep it Meika.
Raccoon, (Nickname)

Female (She/Her/Hers/They/Them/Thing/It)

19 (College-Student.)

Date of Birth:

September 28th, 2001

Place of Birth:

Redacted.

Ethnicity / Nationality:

Korean Ethnicity | Japanese Nationality

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Languages:
* Chinese
&
* Korean
&
* Japanese

Fears:

Astraphobia
Fear of Storms
This causes her to try and 'hide' whenever a storm occurs in Karakura.

Acrophobia

Fear of Heights
This causes her to be weak to the knees when on heights, this includes the mountain.

Arachnophobia

Fear of Spiders
If it has more then four limbs and crawls like a spider, she don't want it near her.

Ophidiophobia
Fear of Snakes
Danger noodles are a nope nope.

Monophobia

Fear of Loneliness
This can cause her to overwhelm and drown herself in people. So she never has to feel 'lonely'. This is something that can effect her relationships as she would be scared of losing them, and being 'lonely'. She thrives on attention.

Diseases/Illness:

Asthma - Moderate. (A condition in which the victims airways become inflamed, narrow, swell, and possibly create extra mucus in the airways.)

Mental Health:

Redacted.
She'd mostly have good mental health, all things considered.

Physical Health:

Redacted
Physically, the only ailment that she has is Asthma. Otherwise she is in good condition..

Skills:
Flexibility - You heard it here folks, Meika is incredibly flexible. She can do the splits, handstands and then the splits, and bend backwards. As her friend Rogue quoted it. 'Do you even have a spine?'
'Nope.'
Fast - She's quite speedy when she's let to run onto a track, but due to this has poor-reaction times occasionally because she'll be trying to skid to a stop and likely run into poles, tree's, walls, and even out a window once.
Defending positions in games - She's the best at keeping the ball away, albeit in Volleyball, Basketball, or even a Waterfight. It depends on the scenario though.

Endurance - Depending on the situation, she has quite the endurance! She can go for longer without breaking, and that's likely because she has raised the tolerance of what she can take!
Dance - She's got some moves under her belt, which are mostly laughable as it's basic clubbing dancing, and slow-dances that she's good at. It's nothing top-notch, like 'I'm a ballerina, I'm here to fuck up your day' level.

Weaknesses:
Lung Capacity - Due to her Asthma, she doesn't make the best swimmer as she tends to be left gasping for air, and this can even cause her lungs to seize and make her have a attack, depending on the situation.
-
Swimming In general - it's just not a good idea, she knows the technique's, from a swan dive to a bounce dive, but she's not good. It looks more like a angry cat trying to swim instead of a human being. One might say she's allergic to water.
-
Poor Reaction Time - As mentioned previously, she has a poor-reaction time when she's on the run which can cause her to bump, fall, or face-plant into Poles, Walls, C****s, Lakes, Ponds, Hedges- If she can fall into it, she probably has, and probably will.
-
Tremble - She has a tremble that formed in her right hand that tends to effects the females of her family, this can cause a multitude of problems for her - from holding a pencil, to cooking, to drawing. However it only really effects her when she's upset, because she's grown used to having the tremble in her right hand.
-
Scarred - She's got a burn scar on the side of her right leg where she had slipped and fell and her leg had been given a third-degree burn. It's much smaller then what it was but still noticable should she not be wearing stockings, another scar is the slice below her left knee-cap, where it looks like something thin sliced across her leg, it's not big! Notably her feet-pads physically have no sort of 'prints' due to the fact she has burned the bottom of both feet. Notably she still has her fingerprints. The bottom of her feet are notably just smooth untextured skin. Due to this.
-
Several Fears - She has more then just one or two casual fears, she has several that scare her often, and are frequent. from having the fear of thunderstorms due to REDACTED, to other fears.

Employed, Student

General Appearance

"Despite everything, flowers still bloom and prevail. I wish to be like a flower, beautiful and always rising back up when falling down."
TBA/TBD

Appearance & More:

Meika is a female that stands at 5'7 in height, also known as 173 centimeters. She'd weigh at a total of 128 pounds, or rather known was 58 kilograms, or 9.14 stones. This means she does have a slight bit of fat to her - but is rather healthy for someone her height! Her extra weight seems to mostly be around her rather large thighs, and rear. As those are the parts where she is thickest at. Leading to her having wide hips as well - typical of a Inverted Triangle, or also commonly known as a pear. Though she has smaller shoulders compared to her hips. Although Pear's typically have a smaller bust, she still has a good rack on her body that remained good-looking on her frame. She does have a generously nice curve to her pear-shaped body but not one that is abnormally noticeable. As mentioned before the width of her shoulders is rather smaller - which leads to her having slightly thinner arms as well, with a slightly more protruding collarbone - though this wasn't very noticeable unless someone was truly looking.

In coloration, the woman has nice, wide, with double eye-lid chocolate brown eyes that were the standard color of her ethnicity. Along with mid-chest long, flowing, and rather wavy, hair that was black - her natural color. Though she did have a singular gray-streak in her soft black bangs. She has a oval shaped face which is one of the well-loved standard beauty facial feature for Korean women. She has a softly shaped button nose that has a nice arch with her soft eyebrows that gives her a full-look. She has naturally peach-colored lips that are soft and well defined against her skin. On the note of her skin she was rather fair-complexioned, which was only emphasized by the black hair only adding to her softness.

Onto her flaws - she has a large 3rd-degree scar burn on her right leg on the lower calf that takes a good portion of the outside of her leg. Leaving the skin oddly smoother in comparison to the rest of her soft & warm skin. She had another scar that stood out 5" below her knee which seemed to be a slice from some sort of sharp branch. Along with the bottom of her feet having a burn scar - meaning the pads of her feet have yet grown back, but there is still a scariness to them where it looks like flames had licked at her feet. Despite what many might call perfection, she'd only be considered a average Korean lady compared to many women. Despite holding her own uniqueness.

"When standing next to Meika, one could smell the faint scent of intoxicating Strawberry picked up from her "Desire Perfume." a breezy scent from a brand she loves, that her mother always swore by. Underneath the sunlight she seemed to hold her own sort of air, with her silky black locks capturing the sunlight, with shining brown eyes that were gazing up towards the sky. Gently placing her soft hands against the balcony and reaching towards the sky. Giving way to see her face fully as her lips were pursed in concentration with her eyebrows knit. The flaws that she bore stood out among her averagenesss, she didn't have the ideal height - a little too tall, a little too wide in the hips, too many scars below the knee's. Despite that - she still held a tad bit of confidence in herself. The determination in her step, as she reached out to touch the sun that was far off in the sky. Letting the cracks of sunset dart between her slender pale fingers that looked warm to hold. An artist might look at the situation and think nothing else- but to my eyes, she had so much more to her."

Height:
5'7, 173 cm.

Weight:
128 pounds, 9.14 stones, 58 KG

Build:
Inverted Triangle. (Also called a pear.)
Although she is a pear, she does still have a full frame, and still has a significant bust. It's just that her hips are larger then her shoulders. Somewhere in the distance one could hear 'Shakira - My hips don't lie' This however does mean she is smaller framed on her top-half in characteristics but still has plenty to go around.

Skin Color:

Fair - Pale skinned.
One could presume she doesn't get out enough to tan. If she even does.

Eye Color:

Chocolate Brown
A rather standard color!

Hair Style:

Usually left down, and wavy, with her fringe lightly tousled.

Hair Color:

Pitch Black, A single gray streak in the bang, after her nickname.
'Raccoon'

Fashion:

Korean Street Styles, Along with Uniforms.

Character Voice:

Angry (Mikasa, The Black-haired woman.)
Normal (Mikasa, The Black-haired Woman. I couldn't find a better video.)

Korean (Yeri)

Clothes:

Mostly her casual wear that came from Korea, one of which being a white blown paired with black skirts, thigh-high socks, and black shoes. The other being her standard uniform. She also has several dresses that you yourself, will have to see to know what they look like.

"Hold your hand in mind, and let's leave for a dream."

Family:

Jeong Soomin - 49 - Male - Father - (Alive, As good as dead to Sae.) Meika and Jeong have a POOR relationship as Jeong left Meika & Nikko, and Kimmie behind in alcohol and jobs. As he chose that it was more important then his blood. Of which is a price he still pays to this day as he has burned his bridges with his only daughter. Having been verbally cruel towards his daughter when they did see each-other once. She grew a strong-hatred. He spoiled her oldest brother who got no disciplined. Therefore not knowing any hardships. Meanwhile he had the nerve to lay his hands on Kimmie Hyun once while she was pregnant with Mei. This caused Meika later to develop Asthma, as it had left permanent damage. Meika has always despised her father since she watched her mother cry because of him and plead with him. As quoted by Mei's journal. "You left us behind, you hurt us, and you tried to break us. But unlike you we don't collapse under pressure and fall apart. You're as good as dead to me, deadbeat. I hope you pay for the crimes you have. The hurt you have caused. Karma is on her way to you. - Sincerely, Your Kids." Jeong was believed to have chocolate-brown hair, and gray eyes. He was increasingly tall at around 6'4, and a Half. While weighing 168 lbs. He had an atypical pale complexion, like his ex-wife. He is no longer married to Kimmie. He is a CEO of Hyun incorp. A music producing company, Where his currently hospitalized son also works at. Sae has mentioned he was never home when Kimmie and Him were married. And she's only seen him once in her life, as they lived in a Mansion for some time. Jeong was a neglectful father, and a even worse husband. Currently he is remarried to a unknown woman.

Kimmie Soomin - 40 - Female - Mother - (Alive) Mei and Kimmie have a GOOD relationship, as Kimmie was the prime caretaker of her and Nikko. The increasingly close twins. Kimmie was increasingly loving to her children, and cherished the ground she walked on. Something that Sae later deducted as. "Part of me thinks Mother felt remorse - for being forced to the agreement with Jeong, where he got 2/4 kids, and she got the other two. She chose me and Nikko as we were quite close at the time. I remember watching her one morning, sitting in a nursery with four cradles instead of two, crying and praying that her children come home. Her prayers went unlistened, and though she never showed it. She deeply regretted letting go of Min-Joon and Lee. However, she was a good Mom who took care of us and loved us unconditionally. She would take us onto these cool-sets where she worked as a K-drama actress. She never remarried after Jeong, nor had she dated for some time. I wish you the best mom, you're always in my thoughts and everything I do is for you and my siblings." Mei is said to be a spitting image of Kimmie, as they both have black-brown hair eyes, chocolate colored eyes, fair skin, and she inherited the 5'7 height from. She also weighed a little over 10 pounds over Mei, at 138 lbs, The main differences is Kimmie had slightly softer features where Meika has more harsher one's. Kimmie was previously married to Ex-husband Jeong. She is a Actress & Novel-Writer, who taught her children poetry and foreign languages. Meika's fondest memories of her mother is sitting in her garden drinking tea, and eating sugar cookies while writing romance poems when she was 12. Kimmie tried her best to raise her kids to not hate there father - though it was unsuccessful.

Min-joon Soomin - 21 - Male - Older Brother - (Hospitialized, Alive.) Meika and Min-joon have a DECENT-POOR relationship. As Min-Joon and her tend to fight, as he is very selfish, spoiled, and whiny. He thinks every woman wants him, where as Meika tries to put him in his place because of this. The two never truly got close and only seemed to hate, ignore, and dislike one another. Min-Joon and Meika had a very toxic sister-brother relationship before she left for Karakura with her two youngest brothers. As Min-Joon secretly hope she'd take & drag him to Karakura. She never did. Instead leaving a letter for him that left him -pissed- when he declined her offer originally made in a training room where he was choreographing. Where he continued to make bad-choices later, and was in a hit-and-run accident that he is currently recovering from. "You know where home is, You know where we will be. You know where to find us. My door is open to you when you find some self-respect, and respect for others. Because one way or another, life will come hitting you with a few doors and you have to choose your path. Continue the one your on and you'll wind up killed, Change your ways and you might find people treat you kinder. Stop dreaming and just give up, then you'll fall back and no one will even remember your name. I have given you so many chances to apologize, and I don't feel sorry for you anymore. You kept proving my hopes and dreams of you being better wrong, and I won't be your punching bag anylonger." Min-Joon is said to have his fathers good looks, as he has inky-black hair, gray eyes, and his fathers skin and heigth. He stands at 6'4, and weighs 150 pounds. He's muscular for sure! This caused him to gain a massive load of popularity in the music-industry as he also had increasingly good vocals. He was raised very poorly without discipline by his father, and has a insatiable loneliness and desire to make his father proud. However his behavior has gotten him into a accident where he fractured 5 ribs, broke his right leg, and has a concussion. He was given a offer by Mei to come to Karakura with them, but he declined and demanded she stayed. It was stated she merely looked at him sadly, and walked away. Abandoning him, as he abandoned her on several occasions when she needed his help. He was engaged to a popular female singer, but the engagement was called off by him when he found her 'too ugly'.

Nikko Soomin (CheeseChexMix) - 18 - Male - Younger Brother (Alive) Meika and Nikko are as close, as siblings can get. They have a EXTREMELY GOOD relationship. Where they are almost always confused for being twins - they're each other's best friends. From bantering to bickering. They're practically inseparable as siblings. They tend to spend most of there time together, and have fond memories together. Nikko in his youth, and even now supposedly looks up to Mei as a sort of Role-model. As Meika was very strong as a child, and would always support and take care of Nikko. Mei often goes to Nikko when she's upset, or when she needs love advice, as Nikko is the much more outgoing, flirty one, while being 'mysterious' (much to Mei's amusement.). "I wish I could have done more for you when I was a kid, and I will always vow to take care of you and protect you. To be your safe-place when you have no-where else to go. You have a inner warmth and kindness you show someone, and I wish you would. You're going to go far and make something out of yourself. Even if you let me down - I'll be proud that you made it that far, each day you make me proud. I'm so thankful I can be your sister." Nikko has chocolate brown hair, inherited from there father with chocolate brown eyes. Ironically, Mei and Nikko look nearly identical. The only major difference is the gender, and the hair-color. There eyes match, there skin is quite close as well, there height is the same, and Nikko has slightly more weight then Mei, mostly because of the fact he has more muscle definition. He's still a small soft-boy though. Mei and Nikko grew-up together, and are two peas in the pod. It's rare to see one without the other. They both love poetry, and literature.
The Soomin Family
* Notably has a good relationship with them. They are her cousins. *

Relationships
Friends | Close Friends | Practically Siblings (Sisters/Other) | Dating

'Rogue' - Close Friends - 19 - The two are a pair of heathens when paired together that have fun and party, as they tease the poor Asher about his crush on Meika. Meika considers her a rather genuine friend and is one of her many 'sister-friends'. They do happen to do lots of crazy things together!
-
Armani - Basketball Buddy - 18 - These two are just.. there really isn't quite a word to describe there relationship or correlation together, it started off as small talking, to hanging out - with her calling him 'Basketball Buddy' despite him being on the opposing team. The two are fast-friends as well, and they tend to laugh and tease each other. Adorable.
-
Chi-Chi - Waifu - 18 - The two are almost as inseparable as Meika is to Nikko, they tease the poor Alex usually and are even go as far as to call each other 'Bitch' and 'Waifu'. There bond is tight and they do plenty of chaotic things together. Neither of them usually fight or get mad at one another, even when the other do something wrong. They're each-others rocks. Chi tends to bug her brother Alex about his crush on Meika as well!
-
Amalie - Friends - 19 - They're team-mates on the Girls Basketball College Team, and they tend to shout I love you and such to each other, they're pretty neat, and she admires Amalie's beauty and bravery quite a bit. In a sense that Amalie is a role-model to her. The only thing preventing them from being 'Close-friends' is just how new there friendship has started, and the lack of contact outside of practice, or at Resturant's.
-
Avery - Friends - 19 - They're team-mates on the Girls Basketball College, this is one of her other closest friends on the College-Team, as she tends to laugh when Avery get's angry at somepoint and goes on a rampage, they're also a pair that shouts 'I love you' at each other like her and Amalie do. They were also notably on the same team together during there first practice together.
-

Last edited:

RoseRP

Level 46
Major Update! Please read!
- Compiled all of the 'Updates' from Update 1-4.5 in a spoiler below. As to regain space. I will do this every now and then when I find there's too many updates that it becomes cluttered.
- Added Skills + Weaknesses.
- Updated Gifs once more to a 'purple' color for the last week of April, will be updated to a random new color on May 1st.
- Completed the Name-Change, and will Continue updating.
- Added 'Scars'
- Added April 24th-25th.
- Changed the Face-claim. (She still has her bangs!)
- Updated the 'Skin Meika' to her current head.
- Some information has been removed, or REDACTED.
- AT somepoint the Hyun Family Disbanded - as a note. This including the departure of a brother that was in the Family.
- Relationships were added! (This will mostly be friendships for now.)

Updates:
* Fixed the photo that was broken.
* Changed her body-shape to Triangle-pear.
Thank you for taking the time to read.
Update 2.0
* Will be completely redoing the Biography, as the History was quite skewed.
* The basics should be done before the night is over.
Update 3.0
* Completely remastered, with a aesthetic change to Blue Orchids.
* Removal of quite a few questions. (Including her backstory.) Want to find out more? Meet her ICly!
* Rewritten to make more sense, while also proofread, and Spellchecked. (I hope.)
* Personality change.
* Added a better voice-ref. (Mikasa from AOT.)
* Added a significant amount that can attribute to a 'backstory' in Family relationships.
Enjoy!
I may add more photos later.

Edit: I know that the pictures are off-centered. It won't let me fix it. Sorry.
Update 3.5
* Family name Change, as joined the Soomin's.
* Apart of the Female Basketball Team.
Update 4.0:
* Added the 'Currently' starting of April 20th.
* Changed her IRL!
* More work will be added to the Biography soon! Along with future changes!

RoseRP

Level 46
Mini update.
* Personality has been temporarily removed until I fix it!
* Appearance has been changed in regards to being more accurate.
She's being a bit reworked so the old descriptive parts of her biography make sense.

RoseRP

Level 46
As of May 2nd, this character has been shelved til' further notice. From here on out, until I unshelve her, she will remain unedited.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread