Shepyx

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

shepyx#9591

How old are you? (Optional):

Prefer to not share.

What is your time zone?:

EST

Describe your activity on the server:

Currently, I play between 1-4 hours a day when I'm free (on my main account) as a member of the basketball college team. I play even more during the weekends, between 1-7 hours. Regarding absences and inactivity I will be notifying the faction leader ahead of time.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No, and I intend to keep it that way.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I understand and fully agree with what is stated.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

I am applying for the receptionist role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

The goal of a receptionist is to be in charge of the reception at the school. Also, it helps students by answering their questions, such as guiding them in the school or exchanging the tokens given by the students for rewards. They can also make sure that the surroundings of the hall stay a safe environment. In more rare cases, they can lead the way to the nurse's office for any students that need it, and also show the way to detention if needed to students.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I've started to roleplay since 2017 on modded roleplay servers, and since then I've played on many others roleplay servers. I've started to play on SchoolRP in summer 2020, and I have gained a lot of experiences through meeting people and roleplaying more & more. Although I have never applied for any school faculty or other careers, I believe that if I get accepted, this will greatly increase my roleplay field & experience.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/colleges-role-request.30214/ - NOTE : This was the time when you had to make college application through forums

Denied:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

On my main account, I have the college role (master) and I am on the basketball team.
On the alt I am currently applying for, I am Grade-12.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
First, I would unconcernedly approach the student and keep my calm. I would ask them politely to stop, and that such remarks are inappropriate, whether it's towards me, other school employees or even students. I would also warn them that if they do it again, they will receive further consequences, such as detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Before doing anything, I would make sure the school faculty knows about the situation by warning them. After, I would make sure that the area surrounding the two students are safe, we don’t want anyone to add up in the fight. Then, I would calmly approach them with the help of another school staff member, asking them to stop the fighting. If it doesn’t work, I will attempt to break the fight. If there are any injuries, I would send the injured student to the nurse’s office, and make sure the fight doesn’t happen again by giving detention to each student involved in the situation.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

I would approach the employee discreetly to avoid making a scene. Then, I would let them know politely that what they are doing is inappropriate and that they should correct themselves and stop what they are doing immediately. If they continue acting unprofessional after telling them that what they are doing or saying is inappropriate especially during school hours I will warn a higher up about the situation and let them handle it.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

My character is a reserved but kind person. He would work during his breaks, taking care of his documents and making sure it’s in order. If there are any co-workers, he would ask how their day was, start a conversation and hope to bond with them. Then get back to work on his laptop and enjoy his break.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me As a student walked towards the front desk of the reception, he gave them a warm smile. Awaiting their question or comment, Hisao corrected his posture and fully turned towards the student. He gave them a wave. *Students ask the position of the gymnasium* “Continue straight ahead and take a turn to your right, it’ll be right there!”

/me He calmly walked towards the cafeteria, about to get his lunch. He heard sounds coming from the boys bathroom, turned his gaze towards the closed bathroom doors and had a suspicious look on his face. What were they doing that could make that much noise? He walked towards the bathroom doors and opened it slowly. “What’s going on here?” Awaited an answer.

/me Hisao shuffled through his keys to find the right one for the staff break room, after finding the right key he’d open the door ahead of him to his peers. Silently waved at them, struggling to carry all of his books he placed them down and closed the door back. Hisao walked towards the coffee machine and prepared himself a small espresso whilst quietly humming a song, not to disturb the others he walked to a desk and placed his things down. Sat and smiled at the teacher next to him, he opened his laptop and started typing.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Hisao Makoto
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name:
Mr Makoto

Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Business Administration
Minors:
Communication

Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
JSL, Korean

Backstory

1994 - 2012
1994 April 24th, the day Hisao Makoto was born into quite an average family, his younger sister and older brother were his best and only friends, but his idol was quite obviously his dad. His father, Akemi Makoto would go on hikes in the mountains with his two sons every winter. He taught them how to hunt, how to survive and how to communicate in Japanese Sign Language. As a child of a deaf parent, Hisao and his family had to learn how to speak in other ways than vocally. Throughout his whole highschool and even since he was young, he loved socializing with people. He even started to teach Japanese Sign Language to his peers, friends and others. Of course, after many months, he realized that he liked to interact and communicate with others. He had many friends in each class and was never alone when you’d see him around the school.

2012 - 2022
After graduating high school, Hisao wasn’t sure about what he wanted to be in the future. After his first year of college he had switched programs about 3 times, and had to drop out of multiple classes during his semesters due to having trouble in school. College was much more difficult than he had hoped and expected which was hard on him. His friends went to a different college and he was too busy studying to make others. After a few months he finally found something he enjoyed doing, he went into business. A year later, Hisao became an uncle and developed a love for kids. He hopes to start his own family soon enough as well as find love for himself. He loves his nephew and realized he wanted to work with kids, to meet more that are just like him which is why the receptionist job is perfect for him.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I’ve always loved working with others, not in a small cubicle but being in public where we can express ourselves and enjoy working. A school is exactly that, socializing, learning, enjoying our time there. School was a precious thing for me and I absolutely adored my highschool experience. I want to make sure that the future generation enjoys it as much as me by having amazing school faculty! I’d like to add onto the amazing staff KHS has.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Because I am very patient and social, I like to have conversations and develop bonds with my co-workers, students of the school and others in general. I am perseverant and fight for what I believe in as well. I like to give out my ideas to my higher ups for example; having campaigns to stop the harassing that some of the kids are doing, hiring more counselors whom the students can go to to rant or discuss what they want to fix in their everyday routine and how to fix it, have safe spaces to go to, etc.

Extra

N/A​

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for RECEPTIONIST has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread