Shiganoriii​

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Shiganoriii #1608​

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A​

What is your timezone?:
PST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I understand that if I’m inactive that I'll be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm fairly active on the server, spending somewhere between 3-4 hours per day online. Although, with school it may not be everyday or a full 3-4 hours.

Do you have any previous bans?:
N/A
My motivation for applying is the fact that I am starting to get bored of the RP that I do currently. I have been playing srp for many years now and Have never had a serious job before. I went to apply to be an officer but I lost interest in that real quick. I also want to apply for a teaching position because it looks very fun to me personally. Becoming a teacher on this server is also very important, as they are used as an example to many and ensure students are attending and enjoying school. And I've always had the drive to kind of help people learn about things they didn't know beforehand.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Classroom logs are important as they keep management in a classroom, from keeping history from previous classes, as for example those students that have misbehaved in the previous class. The classroom logs are for teachers to document the classes they did for that day. It's helpful for teachers as they are able to keep track of how many classes they have done, and how many they need to do. Logbooks are also here to show that the teacher is doing the responsibilities they need to do

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
If I want to start a field trip, I must discuss this with one of the vice-principals, to plan for the field trip giving it a reasonable connection to the topic of a lesson. A field trip must be planned ahead of time, not planned on the day or during the class. Which meant that I would have to start to plan for the field trip a couple of days before the destined departure date, then plan out carefully with detail of what I would like to do with students with a format of the time and schedule. Next period, I would start a class and let the students sit down patiently with no talking, I'd tell the students where we were going and if they had any questions about the field trip.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
  1. Raise your hand when you want to speak, else do not speak while the lesson is ongoing
  2. Do not disrupt the class, if you act immature or disruptive in class a warning will be made.
  3. After three warnings, the student will be punishable by detention.
  4. Cheating, talking or discussing anything with their fellow classmates during a quiz will get a zero and will be warned.
  5. All cellular devices must be switched off.
  6. No violence in class, whether it be verbal or non-verbal. Punishment will be taken.
  7. Raise your hand when you want to speak, else do not speak while the lesson is ongoing
  8. Do not disrupt the class, if you act immature or disruptive in class a warning will be made. After three warnings, the student will be punishable by detention.
  9. Cheating, talking or discussing anything with their fellow classmates during a quiz will get a zero and will be warned.
  10. All cellular devices must be switched off

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have experience of working with detailrp, I practice in my free time. I have also learned gangrp over my time of playing SRP. I’ve been playing srp for a few years now and applying for this job will let me get better with my Roleplaying as a player and as a teacher.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD:(Head of Department.)

- QTLS: (Qualified Teacher in Learning and Skills.)

- NQT: (New qualified teacher)

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
The purpose of being a teacher is to educate the students and teach them different things. As a teacher you will ensure that the classroom is relevant calmly, create a positive environment for our students and reduce the problems. As a teacher you work to rate your students according to the degree they are. The teachers' income can estimate about 200,000 yen in Japan. But they can earn more depending on their business. When the day is almost over, after school they continue to grade assignments with the other teachers and prepare for the next day. During the teachers spare time, they would normally mark tests, classwork or complete paperwork that is needed to be complete, this is so they can hand it back to the students in the following lesson. Along with that in their spare time they would plan out the next lessons, and maybe even the following 2-3 lessons.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important to Schoolrp because it gives the server a taste of reality, it allows the school to be more realistic and make it more fun for the students. You need teachers to actually run the school. Without the teachers, there is no learning, students wouldn't be able to pass exams and there would be no SchoolRP. Teachers are to help students learn and develop until adulthood. What teachers usually do in their free time is catch up on school work such as planning new lessons or grading test quizzes and homework. Without teachers there would be no education for the students, The teachers are there to help with learning and success throughout SRP. It allows the school to be more successful throughout roleplay experiences.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The school's lesson planning system is as follows. Mosco (Must have, Should have, Could have)

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Mitchell 'Juuzou' A. Rodriguez would be a young male standing at 6'0, and would appear with a Mesomorphic figure. He'd have Hazel brown wavy hair, and heterochromia eyes, followed by freckles on his face. He spoke in a deep, monotone voice. He has a good outlook on students, he tries to get to know the students a lot better and know if they need help. His personality is rather calm and humorous. His plans for the future is to keep doing what he loves, and by that means keep on teaching and helping students. If all fails, he will pick himself back up and try again.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would tell them to stop and would call the principle to deal with them. I would call the police if there are weapons included, if there were no weapons I would try to calm everyone down. If they are not listening then I would still call the police to get them out of the school or to stop fighting. If they proceed to curse I would hand them a detention slip with a time, date and a room number and expect them to be there.​

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
My character would smack his hands on the table, making a very loud noise. This would hopefully make everyone quiet and focus on him. However, if that doesn't work she would start writing names on the chalkboard and beside it write the word "detention" and wait until they notice. If they carry on, I will simply keep them all behind after class to repay for the time they wasted. If they continue to not follow those instructions when I tell them to be quiet then I'll have to kick those who are talking out of the class.​

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
My character would attempt to socialize with other teachers and act very respectfully and mannerly.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Jonah leaned at the edge of her desk, patiently waiting for students to settle in their seats and prepare for class.

/me He would stroll over to her desk, grabbing a stack of papers and sitting one on each students desk, then walking back to the middle of the classroom and explaining what to do on the worksheet.

/me He would collect the student’s classwork and would return to her desk, she’d then pull out a pen and begin grading the papers.

/me He would Asks question and would wait for someone to answer

Backstory
Born in Manila, Philippines on January 15th, 1993. Mitchell was introduced to a family of 6, her dad, mom, two older brothers, and older sister. While growing up he wasn't really close to his dad because he would always be at work. When he was 10 years old her father had died from a Hit and Run accident, this is when she realized life could end at any moment. Mitchell along with his mom and his three siblings had moved to Karakura for a few years after their dad had passed because they wanted to start fresh after their father's passing. It was a very bumpy start for the family because they had lived on paycheck to paycheck and getting around was different for them because they had sold the only car that they had. Mitchell had made a lot of friends over the years but also lost friends over the years. Mitchell had a good-nature as he was very friendly and kind to those around her, willing to help those in need. But after losing his mother and his brothers and sister moving away for college everything changed. He had to provide for himself, he had started working at his mother's Cafe. This is when he realized he wanted to go to school and get his master’s degree. He wanted to follow his father and mother's footsteps and go into the business industry. He'd concentrate on chasing his dreams and aspirations to one day accomplish this. He wanted to make her parents proud even though they were gone, he wanted to make his family proud. After years passed he showed off his work and passed all his classes and decided he needed to get a job and help those in need. So what he did was he wanted to become a teacher, so she went to her old high school applying and getting an interview.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name: Mitchell Ann Rodriguez

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Juuzou

Preferred Name: Mr.Rodriguez, Mr.R, or Juuzou

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2

Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s Degree

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s):
Science
Minors:
Computer Science
Sociology

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Japanese, korean, spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes
Preferred Teaching Subject: History​
Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any):
No- Thank you for reading my application!

Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your responses to "Describe the ranking system of teachers:" all require descriptions, QTLS is no longer a teacher role.
- I explicitly told you via Discord you'd need a new application; this application is a lazy copy of your previous one, you didn't even correct your response to "Perferred Teaching Subject: History"

You may re-apply in 3 days with a new application.
DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread